Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

+5
The White Wolf
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Shadow_of_Darkness
Injur
Mango ‹з
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 26]

626Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I facepalmed epically. ""Ok god screw it..." I said starvig from hunger i made myself throw up.... only to play dog and eat it again.

627Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"D:" was Lexi's only comment.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

628Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I looked up at her and sat down. "Well you try going 4 weeks without food see where that gets ya.." I muttered and shivered. "But dang that tasted aweful.." I added groaning and slumping.

629Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Eat the gunk? and btw get the power on XD)

630Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Know what... screw it, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!"...

... She ate the gunk.

(is it in there or what?)

631Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(im sorry did lexi just eat lupes throw up too? XDDDDD)

632Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(I was giving a suggestion Lexi... XD It tastes like earwax and sand C smile

633Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(eh no u dont get to decide how my oc's puke tasted like XDDD)

634Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The White Wolf wrote:(eh no u dont get to decide how my oc's puke tasted like XDDD)

(If it'ss MY rp I do XDD jk)

635Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Razz.... okay I dont really have any clue wat throw up tasted liek and concidering the feact all lupe its is fruits and vegetables.. it probally is de most nastiest thing uve ever eaten XDDD but it could be worse...)

636Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(O.O i ate the gunk tht was in there b4 lupe threw up Rape Face)

637Saviors, No More - Page 26 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(oh dat gunk oh psh XD... im loosing mah mind.......)

"And now I feel like a pig...." I muttered sitting down. "Well at least im not starving half to death..." I added looking up at Lexi. "So what did that gunk tats like?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum