Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Buttons and Banner for the forum!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 am

Rae44

Rae44
Titan Trainee

Hi everyone! Very Happy

I'm the new Graphics Designer Kamica told y'all about, and I just finished designing these new glossy buttons and banner for this place. I thought I'd post it here before Kamica puts them up later... Smile Please post comments!

New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Post_r10
New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! New_to10
New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Locked10
New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! New_pm10

NOW for the banner...
New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Banner10

Comments, please! Very Happy

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Those are amazing! haha star's face is all OR ELSE Very Happy

Rae44

Rae44
Titan Trainee

LOL thanks! Sorry I couldn't figure out where to put Cyborg in, unless Kam can give me another button to work on...

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

U could put Cy on the Edit button. I love it all but.... I I love you Cy xD

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

5New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty Re: New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

Rae44

Rae44
Titan Trainee

LOL okay, I'll make Cy on edit button. Are you gonna put up the buttons now? And banner? o.o

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sry things have been... hecktic lately... Anyways, I'll have the new stuff up ASAP!

Also for quote, and delete buttons, could you put Slade on the delete and some random hero/villian from TT on the quote? Idk which but I'll ask around 2 c who has ideas.

Thx Rea this means alot.

7New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty Re: New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

You could add Starfire talking on the quote button. Being as she talks alot lol. You can never have too much Starfire =) New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 897427 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 693196 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455

8New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty Re: New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Rae44

Rae44
Titan Trainee

Vita_Vir wrote:Sry things have been... hecktic lately... Anyways, I'll have the new stuff up ASAP!

Also for quote, and delete buttons, could you put Slade on the delete and some random hero/villian from TT on the quote? Idk which but I'll ask around 2 c who has ideas.

Thx Rea this means alot.

Your welcome! Smile And yeah I can make some more. But I'm afraid your gonna have to wait until next month, because I don't have access to my computer until that time. Sad Sorry!

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Rae44 wrote:
Vita_Vir wrote:Sry things have been... hecktic lately... Anyways, I'll have the new stuff up ASAP!

Thx Rea this means alot.

Your welcome! Smile And yeah I can make some more. But I'm afraid your gonna have to wait until next month, because I don't have access to my computer until that time. Sad Sorry!
It's fine. No worries. It'll be great 2, I'm expecting big changes to the site by next month. Very Happy

10New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty Re: New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 am

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Starfire_02 wrote:You can never have too much Starfire =) New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 897427 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 693196 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455
I thought it was, 'You can never have 2 much sugar'?
Still if you can never have 2 much Starfire, how come she never got her own season? Somthing to pounder there.

11New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Empty Re: New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

Vipera_Amo wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:You can never have too much Starfire =) New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 897427 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 693196 New Buttons and Banner for the forum!! 328455
I thought it was, 'You can never have 2 much sugar'?
Still if you can never have 2 much Starfire, how come she never got her own season? Somthing to pounder there.
inr? Cy got his season, but his episodes were LaMe so we shouldn't count those ^-^
Besides sugar makes u fat lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum