Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes to the Heroes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heroes to the Heroes Empty Heroes to the Heroes Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

With all the RPs on here seeming to be at a low here, thought I'd try to get one going for us here.

Storyline:
The news all around the world has told the same story for the past week. The Teen Titans and every other hero known has disapeared. Almost every well known villan too. Almost every single super-powered being has disapeared. What has become of them? And who will save us now?

To sum it up- You guys get to RP as the Heroes to the Heroes. Solve the case and get back the metta-powered people. Maybe beat some heads and/or find love along the way...? Just keep it cleaner then some other threads and the CB, please and thanks XD

CS-
Alias-
Name-
Age-

Appearance:
Height-
Weight-
Hair-
Eyes-
Skin-
Dress-

Powers:

Weaknesses-

Strengths-

History:

2Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ill join ^^ AS SYNTHIA!!!! TOTAL PWNAGE!!!!!......... ima be wolfy synthia fan forver she pwns all mah fav OC now XD.. sorrya Sonya XD
Psh anyways......

CS-
Name: Synthia
Allies/sisters; Flina(Tiger), Vicky(Bull), Tori(Eagle), Catily(Polar bear) (all same ages)
Age; 17

Powers: Has control over normal element(such as Fire, Ice, water,snow, air, earth, ect) and knows them extreamly well, can form into a wolf (and secretly a blue dragon but doesnt know she can), and is very good with swords and knows all martial arts with black belt in all of them... however she can be not clumsy but sorta fail XD. (However she cannot control stuff like dark elements and such only the main ones.. like she also cant control weather elements like she cant make rain stop or ocean part.)

Discription: Tall and skinny ith very long blonde wavy hair., light blue eyes like the ocean. When thinking or walking around at night she wears a black sweat shirt with purple viens covering it, black sweats with blue linings and a plain black t-shirt. When alone in the forest she wears a thin dark blue tank top and worn out shorts. Normally She wears a Black T-shirt with the saying "Without Men Life would be perfect.. then again what would we blame our s#!* On?" and jeans. Each of her sisters wear totally different styles of clothes. She has 2 tatoos one on her lower back and ne on her shoulder coming halway doown to her triseps. (arm) http://www.2tattoodesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/wolf-2.jpg (lowr back)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DMsvL7sD9Pw/SNwNewjGRDI/AAAAAAAAA_I/osjCXpzfN7U/s400/Angel-Wing-Tattoo-Design.jpg

Height: 5' 10"
weight: 114 lb

Personality: She loves the rain but even more loves the evening and sunrise. Her favortie places to be are the beach nd even more the forests. When she is around other firends or her sisters she is very outgoing and will do just about anything with a positive attidude.. around strangers or people she doesnt trust she stays quiet but you can sometimes when she allows it read her emotions. She loves to be out side and hates to spend the day lazing around doing nothing.

Origin: She was born and sent away emediately by her dragon father ferious that his child was not a boy. Later on she was found with 4 other girl babies and a old women took care of them for 3 days before she was murdered. The people who shot them took the children finding out each of them had their own specail powers. He then linked them together by their souls and blood making them all sisters. Now with their powers united when together they are indiscructable. However they were lost at age 12 in different places of the world. With Syinthia's memory lost she has no idea of her sisters existance she has never once seen them since. Her mother (the wolf part of her) has been trying to find her ever since she left but has not been able too. She and her daughter can live for a very long time do to thier experments done on them and her powers of earth can heal her. Her father doesnt care for either of them anymore and flew off with his own kind trying to create another like her daughter as a son but has failed... epically.

Weekness: One of her majoir weakness is love.. or that what she believes for now. But sshe isnt as strong in broad daylight so around noon since the fact she isnt pron to the sun. Hence the whole creatures of the night, however she wotn burn up in the sun or anything.

Steangths; At the full moon eclpips, night time, basically when the moon is out or the sun isnt around she is the most powerful, her soul is tied to the moon which all wolves pretty much are.

(as a wolf)
http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1024x768/2009/Animals_Beasts_Beautiful_wolf_014236_.jpg

(as a dragon)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=blue dragon&order=9&offset=48#/d2fevcg

(father)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=purple dragon&order=9&offset=48#/disues

(mother)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global

3Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

Sweet thanks Wolf

XD Can't belive I forgot 2 post mine:

Alias- Blanco Deceso (Spainish for 'White Death')
Name- Neal Brooke
Age-17

Appearance:
Height- 5'11"
Weight-130
Hair- Clean cut mink brown, but can barely be seen under his gray fedora.
Eyes- Startleing dark blue.
Skin- White with alittle sun.
Dress- White trench coat, dark blue shrit like his eyes, dark gray pants, and old worn dress shoes. Inside his coat he carries knivies, smoke pelets, and a grappling hook gun.

Powers: By touching someone's arm he can find out their life stories, but only what they have done, not their future. Also great with hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses- This power drains him and if touching to people he tranfers all the meroies from one to the other, causing him a hella of a lot of pain. Heat also makes it harder for him.

Strengths- He works better in the cold.

History: Born in New Mexico as half Mexican half Polish, Neal lost his parents to a hit and run. He lived with his brother in Navada, who worked as a P.I. His brother, Marco, was married to a young woman who had a OCD for knives. She at one time, while Marco wasn't home, showed Neal how to work with them and throw them at targets... th neighbors cat was main target. She also liked to cut things and Neal's arms proved that. His brother never found out until his wife slit a man's throat. Later on Neal became a P.I like his brother only going with the code name Blanco Deceso.

4Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Trucido wrote:Sweet thanks Wolf

XD Can't belive I forgot 2 post mine

wow ur soooooo smart XDD and no prob

5Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

Oil Nut Wolf wrote:

>_> Deep down you no u dig me Heroes to the Heroes 892404 Heroes to the Heroes 224761 Heroes to the Heroes 644162 :3 C smile

6Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Trucido wrote:
Oil Nut Wolf wrote:

>_> Deep down you no u dig me Heroes to the Heroes 892404 Heroes to the Heroes 224761 Heroes to the Heroes 644162 :3 C smile

*rolls eyes* nah i wuv rocky and max

7Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

nice try, Trucido mango lol

--Character Sheet--
Alias- Veistos
Name- Allison Welsh.
Age- Appears 15 physically, but really is somewhere between 60 and 100

Appearance- A white, sleeveless shirt that sais "Angel" on the front,
and a pair of black shorts, about 1 1/2 feet long.
Wears glasses.
(ALSO has a pair of retractsble, fluffy white wings.)
Height- 5' 4"
Weight- 103 lbs.
Hair- Long, down to her waist, brown, shiny.
Eyes- Glittering White.
Skin- caucasion.
Gender- Heroes to the Heroes Icon_m10
Orientation- Lesbian. (yes.)

Powers-
Stasos

The ability to bring statues to life under your control.

This power allows you to channel your own life energy into statues. The abilities of the statues are dependent upon what they depict: a horse will not be sentient but a human will, a gargoyle or bird will be able to fly, and statues of gods or superhumans will retain their powers. The statues can be made of anything from stone to ice.

Personality- The kind of person who rarely speaks, who doesn't like talking.
Who doesn't like people,
or friends. No friends. (Explained in history)

Weaknesses- BLIND 100% without glasses.
Does NOT speak of her past.

Strengths- She's a talented sculptist.
Never changes. Not her clothes, she's never hungry, thirsty, her hair, height, weight, all stay the same.

History- As an infant, she was able to make a pyramid from word blocks.
Her parents were amazed.
and by age 6, she was able to sculpt her hand.
She was a child star until the day people were all in her face.
saying "HOW AMAZING!" and "SO CUTE!"
Everyone would never leave her alone. She hated the inprivacy.
No privacy. She lost patience,
She tried to make friends but hated her soon after befriending.
All 35 of them.
The therapy her mom enstated didn't help, neither did a 2 year vacation, and seeing as how she was rejected again and again by her friends.
She killed herself. Buried in Texas, her hometown of Lubbock, and on her tombstone,
"Allison Welsh, 1921 - 1936"

No one knows how she's alive today.
Or that she's even existant in the first place.

Mother - Still alive, in her 70's. Unknowing of her daughter still being alive.
Father - Deceased.

(Mysterious, eh? x3)
Very Happy

Last edited by Mango on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

8Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.O all I can say is... NO KISY SYNTHIA XDDD

9Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Hey do u have to be good? If you do I'll edit this, not much to though x3)

Alias- Lexi the Mortifying
Name- Alexis (Lexi) Swodelli
Age-16

Appearance:
Height- 5'5"
Weight-130
Hair- Messy, shiny black long hair, pink streak in the front, pink ponytail thing on the side
Eyes- Left eye is red and right is blue, heavy eyeliner and mascara
Skin- Pale, Caucasian, Voodoo Star on forehead
Dress- (casual) Dark purple hoody, dark navy blue skinny jeans, red, black, and white airwalks, (uniform) belly tee, top half just solid purple, bottom half light blue with fishnet around it, black leather skirt(thanks to knew knowledge in voodoo and dark magic) can sprout bright blue wings

Powers: Pyromancer, Master in kungfu, Expertise in voodoo, learning dark magic

Weaknesses- always overreacts, holds grudges, can betray the ones closest to her
Strengths- Never holds back, Never backs down.

History: Was banished from her own world because of a false accusation of killing her parents and destroying the most industrial and powerful region of it. Used to work for Slade... three times... Used to work for a team... "cleverly" called The OC Titans, but now has completely gone insane and has been portraying her new found dream to be a supervillain. She's mastared the dark arts of voodoo and now hopes to experience the fury and rage so come with dark magic.

Pictures: Heroes to the Heroes Vengea11 Heroes to the Heroes 12411

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

10Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:22 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

awww but ;exi was fun as gwed ^^ funess with lupey

11Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Don't worry, she'll member ya Rape Face

12Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:19 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:Don't worry, she'll member ya Rape Face

Im playing as synthia not as lupe XDDDD but synthia knows lupe concidering the fact that they traveled together or awhile until as far as synthia knows.. lupe went

13Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

WELL TELL LUPE LEXI SAID HI SYNTHIA Very Happy

and psssh I knew that...

yah...

14Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

sure ya did XD

15Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:3

16Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Razz

17Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

u forgot Rape Face

18Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lupe; HI LEXI ILL CYA SOON IN DE ZOMBIE EATAN THINGYS XDDDDDDDDD

19Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 pm

l0ve0fevil

l0ve0fevil

Discover Why YOU TOO Will Say STARSCAPES
is the
Best Money Making Opportunity in the Universe!

When you order your complete Professional StarBiz, you can turn everyone's bedroom ceiling into their very own stargazing panorama. Bringing back the stars for all.

And once they know that you have it available for them, they'll "rip their underwear" trying to get the money out of their pocket to give to you!

You'll walk into their room, with your StarBiz equipment case, and after about an hour or two of having fun, you'll call them back in. Ask them to lie down and cover their eyes for a moment, as you begin to play the CD we give you (soft, ethereal music to set the mood).

And then you turn the lights out. WOW!!! They won't see their ceiling anymore, because it's "gone"! Above them in the sky will be thousands of twinkling stars, and constellations! Of course, it's astronomically correct, so they'll even see the Milky Way galaxy and shooting stars! Listen to them gasp! (All of them will do it.)

This is one time in their life, that they're actually happy giving someone a check! Then, because they called all of their friends over for the unveiling, guess who's going to be your next customers?

A half million dollars is only $10,000 a week.

Everyone wants STARSCAPES. You'll see, when you get your Intro. Package below. Show the Portals to others, and they'll beg you to put it in their room!

The STARSCAPES home-based opportunity is fun and easy to start; you can begin part-time, and make $100, $200, $500 and up to $1,500 per day, whatever you want, and begin making money on day one in business! And you'll have fun doing it! Just get your own StarBiz and repeat what I do in the DVD.

The STARSCAPES StarBiz Program is the perfect home business opportunity for anyone who loves to make dreams come true and who wants to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves. We provide everything you'll need to start your business and maintain its profitability. And it's fun! A new home based business that's exciting!

It's okay if you're an 18 year old student, or you're 83 years old, (the averaged age is 60) YOU can do this! It even makes a great family business. Students can pay their way through college this way, and make even more money to sock away for their future. And it's really fun!

You can even do this if you're in a rural area, because of all the bedrooms everyone has. One of our customers lives in the North Pole, Alaska! I'd say that's pretty rural! (She told me that she gets her mail twice a week by dogsled!) Everyone will want their own cosmic ceiling. You'll see. Reserve your free Introductory Package today!

If you can draw a happy face, climb a step ladder and comb your hair, you can do this! It's all so easy once you know how to do it. Our program provides every thing you need, all the equipment, tools, technical expertise, supplies, methods and secret tricks you'll need to create stargazing masterpieces and more, that will have your customers mesmerized for years to come!

Since 1991, others have quietly been making money with their complete Professional STARSCAPES StarBiz Program. Isn't it about time that you came over to the bright side too? Oh, and did I tell you... I'll bet it's more fun than anything you've ever done before! (BTW, This site is known as the top home based business home.)

And by doing business with us; you help to alleviate poverty worldwide. (More on that later.)
business opportunity
Multilingual Jobs London

20Heroes to the Heroes Empty Re: Heroes to the Heroes Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Dumb *ss, lets not send your spam bots over to run down children's forums. *bans and deletes*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum