Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A solemn 9/11 to you all

+4
The White Wolf
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
Seelix
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty A solemn 9/11 to you all Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 am

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Let us remember the fallen on this day; let us honor them with our words and deeds.

2A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Man, I was only 3 when this happened, but I remembering watching it on the news and I was so scared. May all the lives lost that day R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

3A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*moment of silence*

4A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*whispers* I dont do well in sielences O.O

5A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*Slaps wolf* NO! QUIET! MOMENT OF SILENCE!

6A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

D:

7A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.O *inches over behind lexi whispering* what is the 9...sometin sometin? I forget...

8A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

YOU SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW OF 9/11!?!?!?!!?!

9A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

9/11/2001 is the day when terrorists hijacked jet liners and purposely crashed into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York, killing all the innocent people on board and many working in the building; the Towers collasped. The hijackers also crashed into the Pentagon in Virginia. Everyone on board the planes, including the terrorists, were killed, along with office workers, firefighters, and police officers.

So much for our moment of silence?

R.I.P all those who lost their lives.

10A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Don't forget, they also crashed into a field in Washington D.C., the terrorists original plan was to crash it into the White House, but the passangers had a choice to risk their lives and make the plane crash in the field and took it. Though all of them lost their lives, those were the true heroes of 9/11 in my opinion. It always confused me that the big one that people always know was the World Trade Center, and not this one.

11A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

September 11th 1973 was also the date of Chile's great military coup, leading to the death of not only the democratically elected president but also over 10,000 other people. (according to Amnesty International)

So pretty much it's a horrible date all over the place.

12A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Don't forget, they also crashed into a field in Washington D.C., the terrorists original plan was to crash it into the White House, but the passangers had a choice to risk their lives and make the plane crash in the field and took it. Though all of them lost their lives, those were the true heroes of 9/11 in my opinion. It always confused me that the big one that people always know was the World Trade Center, and not this one.

I think people don't pay attention to that plan because it failed. The World Trade Center, was, well the WORLD TRADE CENTER. It was a big/important thing...

BoyHowdy wrote:September 11th 1973 was also the date of Chile's great military coup, leading to the death of not only the democratically elected president but also over 10,000 other people. (according to Amnesty International)

So pretty much it's a horrible date all over the place.

o.o...Maybe that's where the idea came from? Pros, all the terrorists involved in that (2001) were killed, cons, innocent people were also killed.

13A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

The White Wolf wrote:O.O *inches over behind lexi whispering* what is the 9...sometin sometin? I forget...

There is NOTHING that PAINS me more than someone so oblivious to the history of their NATION.

Had the terrorist attacks of SEPTEMBER 11th happened VERY LONG AGO, it could be forgiven. I doubt that the average AMERICAN knows the significance of DECEMBER 7th either (the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack). But 9/11 happened a scant NINE YEARS ago, and while many of the members here were QUITE young when it occurred, it has become so integral a part of American CULTURE that to NOT know about it is INEXCUSABLE. It is, or should be, IMPOSSIBLE to forget.

WORSE still, I'm under the impression that you LIVE in NEW YORK CITY--an impression that I now SORELY HOPE is MISTAKEN.

14A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:O.O *inches over behind lexi whispering* what is the 9...sometin sometin? I forget...

There is NOTHING that PAINS me more than someone so oblivious to the history of their NATION.

Had the terrorist attacks of SEPTEMBER 11th happened VERY LONG AGO, it could be forgiven. I doubt that the average AMERICAN knows the significance of DECEMBER 7th either (the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack). But 9/11 happened a scant NINE YEARS ago, and while many of the members here were QUITE young when it occurred, it has become so integral a part of American CULTURE that to NOT know about it is INEXCUSABLE. It is, or should be, IMPOSSIBLE to forget.

WORSE still, I'm under the impression that you LIVE in NEW YORK CITY--an impression that I now SORELY HOPE is MISTAKEN.

California ftw, dude! When you're 3 years old, you have a way of finding things out... :3 When was the Pearl Harbor attack year again? *needs a brushup on American history...*

15A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

1993. i think XD

anyway!!
Lexi's right...............
the white house would be a big one, but i think the world trade center tops it all off.
Even IF the White House exploded, it'd be bad. But the WTC is worse. still
Remember the report of the two guys caught under the rubble for three days, when they were finally released, they were exhaling black dust.
another 5 minutes, they'd be dead.
but everyone else... died Sad

16A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

...I thought there weren't any survivors...o.o

The White House would be like, 2012.

17A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

2012 = BIG BOOM.

18A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Mango wrote:1993. i think XD

This forum makes me CRY sometimes...

1941. December 7th, 1941. A date which will live in infamy. The CATALYST for AMERICA's entry into WORLD WAR II. This will SAVE your HISTORY GRADE someday. REMEMBER it. MEMORIZE it. It is a PIVOTAL DATE in AMERICAN HISTORY.

anyway!!
Lexi's right...............
the white house would be a big one, but i think the world trade center tops it all off.
Even IF the White House exploded, it'd be bad. But the WTC is worse. still
Remember the report of the two guys caught under the rubble for three days, when they were finally released, they were exhaling black dust.
another 5 minutes, they'd be dead.
but everyone else... died Sad

Actually... the WHITE HOUSE is the HEART of the American Executive Branch, and while the President was AWAY from it during the ATTACKS, destroying it would still have done FAR MORE DAMAGE to America than the World Trade Center. Plus, the White House is a much more universal symbol for America than the WTC, and destroying THAT would have been a FAR graver blow to American morale. We have only the HEROISM of FLIGHT 93's passengers to thank for sparing the American SEAT of POWER.

2012 = BIG BOOM.

2012 is a HOAX. You heard it here FIRST. It is a RUMOR based on MISINFORMATION and a LACK of UNDERSTANDING of the Mayan CALENDER.

19A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

This I know Seel I was joking. o.o

20A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Rad Red

Rad Red
Titan Trainee

Mango wrote:1993. i think XD
This is saaaaaaaaaaaad.

21A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

You all know he said I THINK right?

22A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:You all know he said I THINK right?

Yeah, but World War 2 is grade five history. Having the exact year wrong isn't a big deal, but having the right decade would have been important. It's like saying the Great Depression was in 1968.

History is a very important thing to have at least a basic grasp of. As it's said, those that do not know and learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

23A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 am

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

You guys remember when Hurricane Katrina happened, right?

24A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

4000 B.C.?

and i knew it was 1943, but it was late on that post and i was tired.
iknw it ended with a 3 and started with a 19

25A solemn 9/11 to you all Empty Re: A solemn 9/11 to you all Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Mango wrote:
and i knew it was 1943, but it was late on that post and i was tired.
iknw it ended with a 3 and started with a 19

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum