Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random News again

+5
Mango ‹з
BoyHowdy
Seelix
The White Wolf
Bad Luck
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bad Luck wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:He alreayd made titans un space..
Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qzyCC6b0Ig

By the way, before I forget, Luck, can you check your inbox and respond please? kthxbye :3

27Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 am

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Injur wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:
Link?

By the way, before I forget, Luck, can you check your inbox and respond please? kthxbye :3
Oh god is that one of Mykan's videos?

And they did have several space episodes now I recall.

28Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bad Luck wrote:
Injur wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:
Link?

Yeah, you asked for the link and there, that's it.

29Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Injur wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:
Injur wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:
Link?

Yeah, you asked for the link and there, that's it.

Well I only needed to see the title for one second to close the window.

30Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bad Luck wrote:Well I only needed to see the title for one second to close the window.

My bad for making you watch his video. A grueling task.

31Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

IS mah signature to big?

32Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

I personally think so. I think most of the signatures are around here.

33Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Hey hey! The first thing you might notice when you log onto the forums is the change in graphics! Wolf was kind enough to allow me to fix it up for you guys so mainly thank her. I still have work to do but otherwise, I'd like to take a bow. You're welcome.

(Yes I did something good here.)

34Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

It needs some cleaning up, but the lighter colours are much nicer on the eyes. Looking forward to the finished product.

35Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

BoyHowdy wrote:It needs some cleaning up, but the lighter colours are much nicer on the eyes. Looking forward to the finished product.
Assuming I get the admin's chair again, yes. Like the Banner is off centered.

36Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well, we won't make u an admin for 20 seconds just to put the banner in Razz seems a little unnessacary when u could just pm the pic XD

and the new color still hurts my eyes slightly.

37Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 am

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

Mango ‹з wrote:and the new color still hurts my eyes slightly.

Really? The black background would have been okay if it would have just been black, but the bright Teen Titans repeating in the background were terrible for eye strain.

Do you normally browse this forum from a well lit room? Looking at any kind of monitor in a dark room will hurt your eyes terribly, especially if the monitor is displaying a brighter image. Maybe there's a way for Luck or someone else to make it so members can choose what layout they see in the options? I know some forums DO have that, and it would make everyone happy.

38Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

that would help alot

and no my living room has too many windows as it is

39Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Mango ‹з wrote:well, we won't make u an admin for 20 seconds just to put the banner in Razz seems a little unnessacary when u could just pm the pic XD

and the new color still hurts my eyes slightly.

I'm not going to upload something and then download it several times just to PM it to you. I'd rather just upload it straight from my computer.

Before the update, it hurt my eyes.

40Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

For the record, this site improved a hell of a lot more in the time that Luck was an admin. Graphic's are definitely better, no more strain on the eyes and the color's work well together, not some rainbow of almost blinding colors on a black background. Organization has improved, threads and posts are easier to find now.

Banner does need a little bit of work, but seeing that not enough time was given to work on it, I understand. Also, the scroll box under the banner needs to be professionalized. Something about expressing internet relationships just doesn't seem like a good idea.

If we ever get to vote, which I highly doubt, on who gets into the administration, I would give my vote for Luck.

41Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Okay, what on earth happened to the top bar? I can't even see my messages, logout or home anymore.

42Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Is it just my computer, or is the text on this forum really freaking big?

43Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

SelfHighFive623 wrote:Is it just my computer, or is the text on this forum really freaking big?

Right well the entire forum is going haywire.

44Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

That better?

45Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Much, thank you.

46Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Welcome

47Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Does everyone see gigantic font btw?

48Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:04 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

No, it;s back to normal here. Everything looks much better than earlier this afternoon.

49Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Thats good to hear at least you see it better..

50Random News again - Page 2 Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

It might have something to do with browsers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum