Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A fanfic I suggest

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

????!!!!

27A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 12:16 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I suggest one where its manly bout the ...titans east i think (one with aqua hotty)

28A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDD

29A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i ike him ^^;

30A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i culd kinda tell.... XD

31A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i dont wike de thunder and lifgtning peps cause dey hurt de forst ---

32A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ahh yea. no thunder here yay!

33A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ahh yea. no thunder here yay!

34A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD yeah! [u posted de same thing tiwce Oo] SHADOW FACEPALM OVAR HERE

35A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

WTF howd i do tht? o_o?!

36A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed May 26, 2010 1:17 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well i was thinking something on the lines..ok short storie time raven falls in love with bb and bb gets over terra and loves rae (they arent together...yet) and terra comes back raven is all light grrr terra is all like BB bb and star are all like TERRA cy is all like BOOHYA robin is all like welcome back to tt so anyways bb tells terra how he thinks of raven and they go shopping for idk a ring or something ravem catches them buying like a ring or something and gets all jelous then bb says like hey raven but she runs back to the tt tower like all terry eyed and gets all mad a bb later and screams something lke "i love u gar!" and bb is shocked and rae storms into her room star comes in and raven explains everything terra feels bad and explaisn thing to rae (or bb) and bb and rae get together and terra joins titans east (cause really if she joins with rob and bb and the rest it would be kinda akward......) so kinda what ima doin XD only slightly different

37A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed May 26, 2010 10:16 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ima bbxrae fan so any fanfic wit dem in it i enjoy

38A fanfic I suggest - Page 2 Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

random fact: Guest [in this case] = Starfire_02

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum