Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arguments Amiss, A Kiss

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Empty Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am

raexbb4ev

raexbb4ev
Titan Trainee

All the Titans were gathered in the living room, Robin and Starfire on the couch watching a movie, Cyborg messing with some mechanical part he found, and Beast Boy and Raven quarelling, as usual.

"I'm telling you! The French and Indian war was fought by the aliens!" Beast Boy protested.

"Aliens didn't even visit Earth,it was such an insignificant planet at the time!" Raven argued.

"But think about it! Aliens love tofu, we have tofu! French give them some tofu and BAM! They have alien allies!" Beast Boy quipped.

"I'm the one thinking, not you," Raven retorted.

With every sentence they neared each other more, Raven kept her voice low and monotoned. Beast Boy, however, let free his fustration.

"It was the French and ALIENS!" Beast Boy went closer to Raven's face.

"Somebody knock some sense into him!" Raven demanded, her face getting closer to Beast Boy's. Her short violet hair fell shortly onto Beast Boy because they were so close. But they got closer. With every sentence.

"I have sense!" Beast Boy bickered.

"To have sense, you need a brain which you happen to be missing," Raven snickered.

Finally they were inches from each other's face and in the middle of a sentence Beast Boy stopped.

He looked at Raven, really looekd at her. He saw her bright violet eyes glaring at him, but to him they looked gorgeous. Her vioelt hair was brushing in his face. He noticed every detail of her face and had to admit, Raven was beautiful in every way. How had he not noticed before?

She rose an eyebrow, as if saying, "I'm waiting for a response!", but Beast Boy jsut stared into her eyes.

"Guess I win this arguemtn, I always do," Raven said, and began to back. Beast Boy stopped her. He took her closer to him, like before, and without thinking moved the few inches between them and kissed her. Raven seemed to show protest but softened into the kiss. Beast Boy opened hsi mouth and started to French kiss, but Raven came to her senses and started to back away again.

When she managed to pry herself from Beast Boy, she looekd at him surprised. Beast Boy looked at her apologetically, but inside he was confused and crazed. He had just kissed Raven in the middle of an argument but she had kissed him back............

She fled to her room and Beast Boy had to go after her. He knocked lightly on her door and slid it open a crack, her face hidden by her blue hood.

"Raven, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me but I..." Raven leaned out and ksised him lightly on the cheek. Her eyes looked at him hardly at first, but after kissing him lightened. "Just make sure it doesn't happen again," Raven said, her eyes hardening once more. The door slid shut and he heard a tad muffle.

"If you ever tell anybody I did that, I will deny it and you will have been mysteriously murdered," said Raven's monotoned voice, though it showed a bit of anger.
Beast Boy had saw it. Raven had enjoyed the kiss and honestly, he did too. He had actually kissed Raven, the half demon, the always down in the dumps, no expression girl and was still in this dimension! He had done it. Beast Boy grinned.

[b]I had fun writing this, real fun. You know why? 'Cuz its my favorite couple! Beast Boy and Raven 4ever! Arguments Amiss, A Kiss 5910 Arguments Amiss, A Kiss 971218
teehee. Smile

2Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Empty Re: Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Arguments Amiss, A Kiss 971218 / Arguments Amiss, A Kiss 5910 r de perfect cupple

3Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Empty Re: Arguments Amiss, A Kiss Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

again.. double post FACEPALM :O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum