Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 5 Teen Titans

+6
Azrael
Caboose
MadmanRobz
Injur
LexiNicole
raexbb4ev
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.O what ever happened to "if u cant say something nice dont say anything at all"?

52All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Try spelling correctly, people might actually listen to you.

53All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 am

The White Wolf wrote:O.O what ever happened to "if u cant say something nice dont say anything at all"?
The same thing that happened to the United States. Obama.

Murpheys Law wrote:Try spelling correctly, people might actually listen to you.
I dare say! Are you a fellow member of the Grammar Nazi Organization?

54All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 am

Who Pays? wrote:
Murpheys Law wrote:Try spelling correctly, people might actually listen to you.
I dare say! Are you a fellow member of the Grammar Nazi Organization?

Yes, yes I am. I am a proud member of B.S. It is a group of member's who are Grammar Nazi's. Care to join? I like your style.

55All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I admit my spelling sucks. Do I care? At my age no in the future yes I will. You see this is where SCHOOL WAS INVENTED TO THOSE WHO NEED LEARNING! And as you can all see my spelling/grammar needs a lot of learning.

56All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[quote="Who Pays?"]
The White Wolf wrote:O.O what ever happened to "if u cant say something nice dont say anything at all"?
The same thing that happened to the United States. Obama.

.......XDDD THATS THE FRST TIME I CRACKED UP TO WHAT YOU SAID XDD

Yes I agree Obama f*cked us us, that is why we have global warming. You see the four fathers are upset at what we've done and are screaming "YOU IDIOTS HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU MESS UP THIS BAD!?!!?" And therefore we are punished!
(sry if peps are offended I really dislike obama)

57All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

May I join? x3
Jon Stewart wrote:OKAY, FIRST OFF... Nothing... Obama does will ever make you f*cking happy, will it?

But Wolfy, im sure u spell fine, it's just your hand-eye coordination that needs work.
XD

58All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

....you mean like you need therapy considering the fact you get a boner when you hug any random women

SEE WE ALL HAVE OUR ISSUES Very Happy

59All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 am

You apparently know nothing about Obama or boner's, little lady.

60All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

is this the part when Wolf looks up boner on google and gets mentally disturbed and hides under Rocky?

61All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I kno plenty about obama wtf did i say in that one statement say i didnt or state i didnt.... and i no about extra love ed class i really do not need reminded about men and there boners...

62All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 am

Well by the looks of it, you know very little about the male erection. Let me clarify thing's for you. When a man is sexually stimulated by sight, thought, or touch, the brain sends signals that relax the smooth muscles around the arteries that supply blood to the spongy and cavernous bodies. The veins draining the bodies can't keep up, resulting in swelling. As the swelling reaches the limit of the penile skin, the penis becomes firm. The pressure of the spongy and cavernous bodies against the skin partially closes the veins, helping to maintain the erection. Erection continues until the signals from the brain stop, but erections are not consistent; waking and waning are normal, even during intercourse.

Erection can occur throughout life, happening before birth and into the 90's in healthy men. Nocturnal erections occur during all male dreams (regardless of what the dream is about, probably about a hot lady or whatever the man is turned on by), unless the man has physical problems (this is the easiest way to determine if impotence is physical or emotional in nature). The so called "morning erection" is the result of being wakened during, or just after a dream; and it can be a very persistent erection. While a morning erection is not a sign of arousal, it's presents and the pleasurable sensations it can create may result in arousal.

Men have only very limited control over their erections. During puberty the young man is often embarrassed by erection in public settings, but he gradually becomes able to suppress erections when the stimulation is mild. Likewise, it is impossible to "will" an erection, although sexual thoughts can cause erection. During prolonged foreplay a man's erection may go away; this is normal, and is not a sign of lessening interest.

General health and physical exhaustion can affect erection; when very tired, a man may be able to have only a partial erection, but still be able to climax. Erection is lost in two stages; the initial stage is very quick, but usually leaves the penis firm enough to continue intercourse. The second stage is somewhat slower and is effected by a variety of things including age (which tends to speed it), and arousal level before climax, with higher (or longer) pre-climax arousal generally resulting in slower lose of erection. Also, reading Twilight can do the job.

Now kiddies, any question's?

63All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:04 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

...Wow I'm actually laughing at this XD. Seems to be Mangy isn't the only perverted one around anymore, and btw... why is it that where ever I go.. extra love Ed. fallowed me?

64All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 am

The White Wolf wrote:...Wow I'm actually laughing at this XD. Seems to be Mangy isn't the only perverted one around anymore, and btw... why is it that where ever I go.. extra love Ed. fallowed me?

This is not perversion, this is just me informing you kids on how the male genitalia functions. It's not all that funny, really. If you happen to find a man's private part's hilarious, then you must be a lesbian?

65All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*blinks eyes* Hey we all have a sick sence of humor ya'll don't need to be acussing people of lesbain...ics

66All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:55 am

The White Wolf wrote:*blinks eyes* Hey we all have a sick sence 'sense' of humor ya'll don't need to be acussing people of lesbain...ics

I'm not accusing, I'm just going by what I see. If you are not a lesbian, then that' ok, a couple of boy's erections just shriveled though. Most of the men I know are turned on by your kind, but since you're not of the lesbian's, they are very saddened now.

67All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*headdesks* why couldn't u just link us to an article?! WHY, OH WHY?!?! D;

68All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

Injur wrote:*headdesks* why couldn't u just link us to an article?! WHY, OH WHY?!?! D;

Because it is my job to inform you of what you may or may not experience later in life.

69All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:*headdesks* why couldn't u just link us to an article?! WHY, OH WHY?!?! D;

Because it is my job to inform you may or may not be experiencing later in life.

penguin :DD Fortunately, I won't, because I am in fact, a girl. C smile

70All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 am

Injur wrote:
Murphey's Law wrote:

Because it is my job to inform you may or may not be experiencing later in life.

penguin :DD Fortunately, I won't, because I am in fact, a girl. C smile

Either way, you may or not be experiencing a male's erection. Receiving or giving. I could explain the female orgasm if you wish?

Oh what the hell, I'll tell you. You seem so very interested in how male and female genitalia work.

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region that produce intensely pleasurable sensations followed by rapid relaxation. Orgasm is also in part a psychological experience of pleasure and abandon, when the mind is focused solely on the personal experience. It seem's that teenager's experience orgasm's every day when they watch a stupid T.V. show or movie like Twilight or Justin Bieber.

Orgasms vary from person to person and for each individual at different times. Sometimes orgasm is an explosive, amazing rush of sensations, while others are milder, subtler, and less intense. The differences in intensity of orgasms can be attributed to physical factors, such as fatigue and length of time since last orgasm, as well as to a wide range of psychosocial factors, including mood, relation to partner, activity, expectations, and feelings about the experience.

71All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

...Thats... nice to know? And I think, no I know just about everybody on this site has or will have an orgasm within due time...

Last edited by The White Wolf on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

72All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 am

Very much so since everyone here claimed to know so much about boner's, I decided it was best to prove them wrong in scientific terms. I'm not sure whether anyone around here will or will not have extra love, so a little education does you young'in's some good.

73All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:52 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I bet you $500 people here will grow up have a kdi and their kid will say "EWWWW" to it all at our age now.

74All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Oh you would lose that bet.

75All 5 Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

would i now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum