Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice

+3
Injur
Azrael
Caboose
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Young Justice Empty Young Justice Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Spearheaded by producers Greg Weisman (The Spectacular Spider-Man) and Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold), Young Justice is, to make a long story short, a spiritual successor to Teen Titans. It has nothing to do with the old show, but the spirit of a group of super-powered youths banding together to fight crime is alive and well. Features the following:

Robin: Needs no introduction; he's Batman's old sidekick and an expert fighter and detective. If his placement on the poster is any indicator, he won't be in charge of this team, but he'll still have an integral role. And golly, just look at him; he looks like Teen Titans Robin after puberty.

Aqualad: Radically-redesigned from the one we saw on Teen Titans, and honestly, it's for the better; the old Aqualad looked silly. Like Robin, he's the same character, but a different iteration, so you'll probably see a lot of similarities and differences between him and the Wil Wheaton-voiced Aqualad from Teen Titans.

Superboy: Superman's clone, a Kryptonian teenager with wangst issues. I get the feeling he'll be the leader. I don't know how to feel about this...

Kid Flash: Another Teen Titans carryover; I would expect him to have largely the same personality as the Teen Titans counterpart. Heck, I'd expect him to be voiced by the same guy too.

Rounding out the cast are Miss Martian and Artemis. I don't know anything about either of them, save that Miss Martian is related to J'onn somehow.

I'm sure a lot of people are going to turn their noses up at this because it isn't what they wanted, and I would urge those people to reconsider. The man who made Teen Titans what it was is involved, very heavily involved, and he's working with a man who drove one of the best superhero cartoons in years, The Spectacular Spider-Man. This show is loaded, and it has serious potential.

2Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

You'll notice that Robin is in the roster.
Young Justice Young-justice-20100421104123164-000
Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Robin character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. No matter which Robin it is. Tim Drake, Dick Greyson, or any of the others. If there's a Robin in one show, there can't be a Robin in another. That's why Robin didn't show up in The Batman until after TT was canceled.

So yeah. There goes that.

Last edited by Greatest American Hero on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Greatest American Hero wrote:You'll notice that Robin is in the roster. Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Robin character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. No matter which Robin it is. Tim Drake, Dick Greyson, or any of the others. If there's a Robin in one show, there can't be a Robin in another. That's why Robin didn't show up in The Batman until after TT was canceled.

Is Robin in Batman: TBATB?

4Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Greatest American Hero wrote:You'll notice that Robin is in the roster. Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Robin character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. No matter which Robin it is. Tim Drake, Dick Greyson, or any of the others. If there's a Robin in one show, there can't be a Robin in another. That's why Robin didn't show up in The Batman until after TT was canceled.

Is Robin in Batman: TBATB?

In a few episodes, but not as a recurring character. So I don't think that counts. Either that or they won't put him in any more from this point onward to appease the Embargo.

5Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:Is Robin in Batman: TBATB?
He shows up from time to time, but the show keeps mostly removed from most of Gotham eighty percent of the time. His guest appearances are likely to stop outright now that this show's coming up. They can likely use Robin up until the show premieres. Beyond that, nope.

Remember Robin didn't appear in The Batman until Teen Titans ended and a Nightwing guest staring episode of JLU couldn't happen because Teen Titans started up. It's pretty strict as far as shows go. Rights issues can be a pain in the ass.

6Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yea... that one show... The Batman animated... Robin couldn't appear there in that till TT was over... copyrights, rite? that show managed to stay alive till 08 tho

7Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± wrote:Yea... that one show... The Batman animated... Robin couldn't appear there in that till TT was over... copyrights, rite? that show managed to stay alive till 08 tho

I'm not sure if copyright is the matter; I think it's just a rule they have to avoid over-saturation of the characters.

8Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well thats stupid!! there's been like 5 diff batman series!! plus like 6 movies!!

9Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 pm

±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± wrote:well thats stupid!! there's been like 5 diff batman series!! plus like 6 movies!!

1: I could be wrong.

2: The problem lies in having characters in multiple productions simultaneously, thus overexposing them.

Besides, you can never have enough Batman productions...

10Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

can't say the same bout slade ... he's the one... and only

11Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sat May 22, 2010 1:06 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yes yes he is

12Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

its like slade's in there XDDDD

13Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*thinks* yeah..... Shocked

14Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sat May 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

slade: ROBIN! WHY DID U SLICK YOUR HAIR DOWN
Robin: wut r u, my mother?
slade: pssh... no *looks around, whistles*

15Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sun May 23, 2010 11:43 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDDD

16Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Very Happy Very Happy

17Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Mon May 24, 2010 8:41 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Smile

18Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

RAWR im a wolf XD jk

19Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed May 26, 2010 11:30 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yeah well im actually a wolf sooo RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR Young Justice 905575 hehehehehehehe wolfy

20Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Wed May 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

rawr. r_r

21Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I just noticed...

Connor Kent is supa mega awesome hot XD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

22Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Well he an't no Victor Stone... xD

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

23Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ wrote:I just noticed...

Connor Kent is supa mega awesome hot XD

Facepalm.

24Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I call slad as a cute wittle wolfy......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum