Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RaNdOm NeWs

+11
Bad Luck
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
StarryNight
Shadow_of_Darkness
Akuni
Injur
Caboose
The White Wolf
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

No u arent Lexi XDDDD thanks to mangy u frenched kissed me 2 me to u once and u strapped on me.... SO UR A LESBY XDDDD

27RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

No...

I was just bi-curious. XD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

28RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:No...

I was just bi-curious. XD

Sure ya where lexah sure ay were

29RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

I don't know if I'm the only one who has a problem with a little girl making the site header from Teen Titans to a conceited self promoting message. Is this about Teen Titans or Lexi?

30RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

... Lexi! Very Happy And someone made a new acount just cause they got banned Rape Face Who are you? Who Pays? Eco Bottle? :3

Btw, It's going back to normal at midnight, it was just a way to goof around Very Happy

31RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:... Lexi! And someone made a new acount just cause they got banned Who are you? Who Pays? Eco Bottle?

Btw, It's going back to normal at midnight, it was just a way to goof around

Grammar is abhorrent as always Lexi, though I would have reclaimed my account as Who Pays? but some my face bag had to go ahead and delete my account entirely. There really is no reason to hide my identity though I do have to say that I gave Mango and Mykan a good laugh in Chatbox. They really hadn't the slightest clue who I was. For that I applaud your suspicion though you couldn't tell who I was. I think I'll get banned or deleted again soon though.

And I abide by your rules in no more than one account, the one that Kamica Blade instituted. I have at least that much honor and I respect her of all people. Though I would like to know who and why my last account had been deleted. I was fond of my last avatar.

32RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well, expect to be banned soon! Very Happy

All full-bans are final, if we find out you make another acount, it will be banned as well. Banning comes from Banishing, so consider yourself banished from this community.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

33RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:Well, expect to be banned soon! Very Happy

All full-bans are final, if we find out you make another acount, it will be banned as well. Banning comes from Banishing, so consider yourself banished from this community.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
Mmm. Well next time I'll be sure not to get ratted out so soon, and if you ban this account I'll come back eventually; Bad Luck will always follow you. Though to be fair you deleted my account, and I didn't do anything bad on this account yet. On top of that I don't have a double account so I made no offense so far. Also spare the "intelligence" I could have pleaded ignorant but I came out with my identity, so you can give me at least that.

I hear though you're gong rather ban crazy here, you guys really show no compassion in bans.

34RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Actually I didn't delete your acount, my good friend.

It was someone else. Someone who's name won't be posted.

35RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Actually I didn't delete your acount, my good friend.

It was someone else. Someone who's name won't be posted.
You mean Logan? Hahahaha! Still that leaves room for this account. If you wanna delete this one when I didn't commit any offence then just expect the something to bite you in the my face later down the road.

36RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

No, not Mango, you won't find out because you CAN'T find out.

Unless you ask politely of course.

37RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 am

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:No, not Mango, you won't find out because you CAN'T find out.

Unless you ask politely of course.

Well if its not him its Lupe/Blackwolf/Whitewolf/Multiculturalwolf/wolfgasm/wolf. Even if its not I can really care less who it is who did it. All I know is you requested it.

38RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDD, your prejudice ways are hilarious. You being banned had nothing to do with me, that was all you bud, I was informed you were banned through a pm, I didn't request it.

39RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Your self righteous ways are hilarious too. And I really don't care about the ban and I can se how I deserve that, though some my face bag deleted my account. I could take a ban, but complete deletion? Wasn't that a tad bit rash? Even for wolfie? I know you didn't delete Eco's account, so why mine?

I'm not here to be liked and I obviously don't like anyone here. So being banned isn't a surprise.

40RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Oh it wasn't Wolf either, but I'm not telling you who it is even if you did say it or not, I'm not sure who all the admins are, but you're not getting any hints on who did it.

Oh you don't like us? The fact that you care enough to keep responding and making new acounts, giving us more popularity says other wise...

41RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 am

Falcon Punch

Falcon Punch
Titan Trainee

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Oh it wasn't Wolf either, but I'm not telling you who it is even if you did say it or not, I'm not sure who all the admins are, but you're not getting any hints on who did it.

Oh you don't like us? The fact that you care enough to keep responding and making new acounts, giving us more popularity says other wise...

Making new accounts that y'all ban? Seems popular to me.

42RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

we ban TROLLS for posting "Hateful or abusive content"
and that's no excuse for banning.
Forummotion posted it on the administration panel saying trolls weren't allowed on any forum made from the site.
We HAD to ban/delete them, based on their offence levels. Or else.
Elephants riding horses in jeeps will kill us all!

43RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

HA! SO DON'T COME YELLING AT US TO STOP BANNING TROLLS WHEN IT IS A RULE THAT WE MUST!

44RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I just dont wike banning that much Wolf ^^; but Ill give out some warning and i people dont listen ill only ban em for a few days and the bans will get longer each time ya'll do something worth banning for... just a warning Rape Face

45RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Red Hood

Red Hood
Titan Trainee

So then, if it's obvious that people are making more accounts after they're banned, how do you know who's going to be a troll or not? There's your problem, you wont. And then one day, you're going to ban an innocent bystander, like LimitedTimeOffer, and they're going to spread the word about how y'all are so ban happy here. Where will you "popularity" go then?

46RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Red Hood wrote:So then, if it's obvious that people are making more accounts after they're banned, how do you know who's going to be a troll or not? There's your problem, you wont. And then one day, you're going to ban an innocent bystander, like LimitedTimeOffer, and they're going to spread the word about how y'all are so ban happy here. Where will you "popularity" go then?

My simple answer to everything: If they make troll posts, they're trolls.
Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
But we won't ban after ONE post, we'll warn them first. If they continue to be Trolls, they're banned.

47RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

In other RANDOM news...

WHO THE HELL IS THE OTHER LEXI!?!?! DX I KNOW FOR A FACT I DID NOT MAKE THAT ACOUNT!!

48RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Red Hood

Red Hood
Titan Trainee

Mango wrote:
Red Hood wrote:So then, if it's obvious that people are making more accounts after they're banned, how do you know who's going to be a troll or not? There's your problem, you wont. And then one day, you're going to ban an innocent bystander, like LimitedTimeOffer, and they're going to spread the word about how y'all are so ban happy here. Where will you "popularity" go then?

My simple answer to everything: If they make troll posts, they're trolls.
Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
But we won't ban after ONE post, we'll warn them first. If they continue to be Trolls, they're banned.

Then they'll just come back, simple logic.

49RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Air go...

Popularity. Very Happy

50RaNdOm NeWs - Page 2 Empty Re: RaNdOm NeWs Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Red Hood

Red Hood
Titan Trainee

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:Air go... Ergo

Popularity. Very Happy

The same troller's coming back again and again to insult you guyses?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum