Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Robin [FF.net link]

+2
MadmanRobz
Injur
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:31 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Must be. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

27The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lexi's just trustworthy.
and not to mention, you're not so smart yourself, Allan.

28The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:I only called you a retard once, Silly. Rape Face

And I'm tired, don't judge me xP

That totally excuses it.

You thought that Sandman was me? That's hilarious! And a little insulting.

29The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I F***IN TOLD YOU MR. SANDMAN WASN'T DS!!!!! but as usual no1 listens to the preteen....

*dances*

Lexi being a mod isn't bad leadership, Lexi being an ADMIN...well maybe...=/

30The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Injur wrote:I F***IN TOLD YOU MR. SANDMAN WASN'T DS!!!!! but as usual no1 listens to the preteen....

*dances*

Lexi being a mod isn't bad leadership, Lexi being an ADMIN...well maybe...=/

A mod acting capricious and vindictive towards somebody who said nothing, and did nothing wrong? That's bad leadership.

31The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

nothing wrong?
I laugh

32The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 am

Mango wrote:nothing wrong?
I laugh

You shouldn't be laughing so soon after your life-threatening body cramps. You need to keep your strength up.

Besides, if you're going to laugh at something, laugh at something funny. What's-Her-Face, the new girl, she said nothing to provke Lexi, and yet got a faceful of wrath for no reason. This is what we in the old country call "bad leadership." Lexi should apologize.

33The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:44 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Sais the man who's been needing to apologize for...well, since your first post.

34The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 am

Mango wrote:Sais the man who's been needing to apologize for...well, since your first post.

You're not very good at this "banter" thing, are you?

35The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 am

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Mango wrote:nothing wrong?
I laugh

You shouldn't be laughing so soon after your life-threatening body cramps. You need to keep your strength up.

Besides, if you're going to laugh at something, laugh at something funny. What's-Her-Face, the new girl, she said nothing to provke Lexi, and yet got a faceful of wrath for no reason. This is what we in the old country call "bad leadership." Lexi should apologize.

Thank you Mr. Whoever you are. I don't see why you're not an admin.

36The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Because half of us don't want him to be. Majority rules

37The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 am

This site is definitely not a democracy, I see dictatorship and mobocracy crapping all over the place, giving bad names to the forms of government.

38The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Most of the forum's on the cb.
Trust me, it's democratic.

And DS, I don't really need to be god at it.
Why?
Because i'm sure, everyone on her laughs at you for being on here, most likely a 40 year old pedophile, scratting at kids for being hopeful and playful.
So again, why even try?
ur just a joke to me. XD

39The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Mango wrote:Most of the forum's on the cb.
Trust me, it's democratic.

And DS, I don't really need to be god at it.
Why?
Because i'm sure, everyone on her laughs at you for being on here, most likely a 40 year old pedophile, scratting at kids for being hopeful and playful.
So again, why even try?
ur just a joke to me. XD

You know nothing about democracy.

Insulted member's again, I see. Wonderful way to show that you have a pair, Mango.

40The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Everything happens in the CB, well almost all the good memories were in there.

So Murphey, you're saying DS should replace Mango as an admin...?

41The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Injur wrote:Everything happens in the CB, well almost all the good memories were in there.

That's why I never go to that place, it's full of child orgies.

Yes, he seems to have a good head on his shoulder's while Mango seems to him his up his over sized rump.

42The Real Robin [FF.net link] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Robin [FF.net link] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:Everything happens in the CB, well almost all the good memories were in there.

That's why I never go to that place, it's full of child orgies.

Yes, he seems to have a good head on his shoulder's while Mango seems to him his up his over sized rump.

DS has done his fair share of insulting us as well... not to mention he can be a forum troll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum