Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

+5
The White Wolf
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Shadow_of_Darkness
Injur
Mango ‹з
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 26]

26Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

The blonde haired figured woman looked at Slade with her cold snake eyes. Her pale almost silvered hands were in fists, a hiss escaped her chapped lips. She pursed her lips as she bowed and walked out the door. Passing Slade she muttered, "I'll bring the dead ones as a trophy." She said walking out the door and running out to the streets ready for destruction. her blonde bangs brushed against her eyes, her green eyes looked around the area. Silence.

27Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

It was a cloudy depressing day in Venice-- as always. Sammi walked out of her apartment, listening to her iPod and walked out into the street, where some slaves were doing their work, leaning over the rail and looking down at the empty canals of water.

Last edited by ~Tropical Storm~ on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -_-)

28Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Injur, the city's desserted and the only people left are slaves or scattered in unknown locations... the skies are gray, the streets are junky... etc.)

Slade smiled at them.
"You've all had your training and I've made it clear what would happen if you let them get away or let them defeat you."

Klauz narrowed his eyes under the hood.
"Why the doubt?"
"Who said anything about doubt?" Slade stepped into the shadows and dissapeared, leaving them to formulate a plan.

29Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I appeared out of the shadows of the forest for once in a very long time. The city went to ruins not much left of it. I trotted out for a small walk enjoying what was left of the city.

30Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Snake cracked her knuckles and looked at Klauz, "Well?" She said In between her white pearled teeth...fangs. Her green eyes looked at the hooded boy, "I say we take a path each, less time wasted." She said brushing her bands away from her face.

31Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

e shrugged in responce.
"Not like they could be much trouble anyway."
He ran over and began jumping up the fire escape of a building to reach the roof.

32Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"You may never know." She hissed following Klauz, "There's always a catch." She said looking around. Snake gave a low hiss as her fork tongue came out, "Always." She tilted her head as they were getting to the roof, "Why are we going to the roof?" She asked.

33Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

It's so depressing here, thought Sammi, watching the waves crash against the sides of the canal. Suddenly, a splashes broke the silence. One of the slaves had fallen into the water, screaming "I CANT SWIM!" Sammi stood on the rail and jumped into the water and swam over to the slaves. She overshadowed the slave and made him swim to the wall of the canal and climb up the stairs, soaked. Once up at the top, Sammi quickly left his body, leaving the slave confused and alive, and ran back into her apartment.

34Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

_

Titan Trainee

(Bah, I won't suppose there's room for one more, now is there? >_>)

35Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Decoy wrote:(Bah, I won't suppose there's room for one more, now is there? >_>)
I LOVE YOUR AVATAR :0

36Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

_

Titan Trainee

(Thank you, thank you. XD ...also on the account that I can enter this, let me introduce who I plan using if I make it in. >_>)

John Garuk
Spoiler:

P.S.
I apologize for the change in formatting, but old habits die hard. Everything you want to know is there though.

P.S. #2
Are multiple characters allowed? o_O

37Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sniffed the air getting an uneasy fealing through out me. Shruggng I continued on my pathway passing through many buildings and roof tops trying to ignore my senses.

38Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Kamica had been on the run for too long, and now from a spy within Slade's ranks she'd heard that Slade had some new pets. To bad the guy wasn't around anymore to help her. Now she was somewhere where the roads were water. Landing on a roof she thought, Great, lost in the world and most likely one of the now few free! Looking down she watched slaves work, and one was getting up soaked. "Well going for a swim sounds like fun right now."

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

39Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ok, Decoy, first off, let me say
I LOVE YOUR AVATAR :0

Secondly, ur guy is approved'

thirdly, more than one guy IS allowed, but to some extent.

fourthly, WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM LIKE SOMEONe FROM WOW?!?!!
(Indicating: Rathul the Wildspeaker, Druid trainer)
--
Klauz shrugged as he made it to the roof.
He hadn't really cared for much in the last few whiles, seeing as though his master ruled the world.
And his responce was interruted when he noticed a small puppy-sized canine scaling the roofs.
"See that?" He asked Snake, crouching down.

40Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Her bloodshot eyes looked at Klauz, she spotted Lupe with her strong vision. "The puppy? Why yes." See said as her head extended, it was one of her powers. He head stretched out to see a better view, "Odd, a puppy running around this city?"

41Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

_

Titan Trainee

(Lol, really? I swear it's just a coincidence! I've never even played WoW!)

John was walking, or sneaking actually, through a city he rightfully didn't know the name of; they were all the same to him. Cesspools, they were. Though if he spent a bit more time looking around, he would generally know it as Jump City. As he snuck through the city, he frowned upon the slaves who let themselves be ruled... But that was not his concern, taking a deep breath he kept trudging, hoping to find a single soul who might not actually have caved into this dictator...

42Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Sammi crashed onto her couch and sat there for a few moments, staring at the ceiling. She reached for the phone on the table in front of her and called Cole. "You wanna come over? You can help me train..." Cole breathleslly replied yes, and seconds later there was a frantic knocking on Sammi's door.

43Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"And on the roofs."
He stood up and approached the dog, not imagining it was smarter than average.
"HEre, doggy, doggy, doggy."

44Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Sammi jumped up to answer the door and there stood Cole, beaming. He jumped in right away and took off his jacket. "Let's get ya training!" He announced, taking a fighting stance and pretending to throw punches at Sammi, who laughed. "Ok... but ya want anything to drink...?" Cole shook his head. "Naw, my grandma took care of that, already... thanks." Sammi smiled. "K then, let's get training. But be quiet...ok?" Cole energetically nodded and accidentally knocked over a vase, making it shatter. "Oops." he said, as Sammi facepalmed.

45Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm

_

Titan Trainee

John was almost growling to himself out of habit, course it might have been out of feeling too. His dulling senses were keeping a lot out, but he looked up to see a puppy and a few people...breathing deeply, he kept a good eye on them. Well, a bad eye technically, but he had his eye on them.
"So...these people are puppy-kickers now?" he mused to himself, smiling.

46Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Snake crossed her arms, "What are you doing?" She asked hissing. She looked over at her shoulder having the strange feeling they were watched, "Klauz keep your guard up." She warned as her fork tongue escaped out of her mouth, she was making a hissing sound. She was trying to sense anything near by.

47Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Klauz's ears twitched.
"It's silent, stealthed. You find him or it. I'll deal with the dog."

48Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Kamica heard a shatter below her and thought that Slade had sent someone. How the heck did they find her already?! Startled and trying to leave ASAP she burnt a hole in the roof and jumpped in. She landed less gracfully than she had hoped, and right inbetween Sammi and Cole.

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

49Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Gotcha'" Snake turned away walking away from Klauz. Her tongue continued to vibrate as she hissed for the man's sense. Her eyes searched around the roof tops. She extended her legs and hopped over other rooftops. Her senses were what you say, tingling. Her blonde hair brushed against her face as she hopped.

50Saviors, No More - Page 2 Empty Re: Saviors, No More Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm

_

Titan Trainee

John stared at Snake suddenly moving, trying to find something. The smallest of smiles coming to his face, he gripped the broadsword on his back and moved with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum