Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titans North :D For OC's only!

+2
Mango ‹з
Akuni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

27Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Let's start this party, shall we?

---------

Skye stepped out of the bus with her sports backpack. She cluched her utility belt, then flipped her mask off, letting hair flow in the wind. She watched the newly built tower standing on the cliff just by the ocean.

She looked around; the others would be here soon.
... The first thought came to her mind... who's going to be leader of this joint?

28Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Stella jumpped off the bus after Skye, and ran over to look at the tower. "Oh sweet baby corn... This is gonna be steller!" She punched the air when she said steller, and dropped her two burlap-sacks. Fixing her mask she thought about how she was goning to help the world here. Like a modern day Lone Ranger. Then she saw Skye, "Oh howdy! Didn't see ya there!"

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

29Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi stood up and darted off the bus.
"Ho-... -ly... CRAP! Very Happy"
She flew up about 10 ft. in the air and looked at the giant tower infront of her.
"This is so pwnage!"

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

30Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

The rosy haired girl skipped out of the bus and landed on the cool green grass, excitement filled in her. Her dark green blue eyes gazed at the group in front of her, she gave a low squeal and went for a sprint. Her eyes gleamed with happiness, she bit her lip from annoying the members, but she was just filled with glee. She hugged her bag that were filled with her stuff, she smiled widely awaiting for more members. This is so cool...! She gleefully said in her mind. Her hands were wrapped to one another watching the large tower.

31Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia (in her wolf form) was running around after reseving a bone from one of her favorite places to stop bye. "STEAK HOUSE" They always seemed to like her maybe it was because she chased off all the rats and other scavengers around the place. She ran up and saw a huge tower. Dropping the bone in awe of the place. "Woah this so beats the alley!" She said forming back into human and standing tall.

32Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Hey guys!" Skye said, putting a cheery face. She looked up at the Tower again, opening the door with a glowing key Robin had given her. She coughed, but stared at the inside, which was an elevator up to the main room.
"Holy.... niiice!"

33Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

(xD This sounds like a... crud wats the collage house called with all the girls living in them? XD)
Stella fallowed Skye and walked into the elevator. "We're all living in just this?!" They didn't have elevators in her home town, "Even the mice in the barn had more room! And there's thousands of'em!"

34Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

My eyes widened as I enteered the tower. "This is bigger then the park man! This sooo beats pizza!" I said looking at everything around.

35Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Shiza, i missed the start XP I had to help Saristhrazs with something.)

Something scraped past Skye, the dissapeared.
Then it flew to Synthia and circled her.
Then the shadow jumped uo and clung to the roof, then, almost like a spider, skittered from there, into a vent shaft.

36Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny looked up in awe, she was going to live here now. Her teal eyes somehow found her shoes more interesting at the moment. She fiddled with her thumbs one another as she was following the group. She was bit a shy right now, but once she meet these people, she'll break out of her shyness. Thoughts piled in her mind, I can't believe i'm going to be a titan! She sang in her head, clutching her bag closely.

37Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

As Senka crawled through the vent system he surveyed the entire tower.
He jumped out of another grate and stood up.
"Hmm."
It was a small, empty closet, not too big, but big enough.
"Mine."

38Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Stella's eyes scanned over the room, then everyone. Colorful group. "Well, hey ya'll! I'm Stella." She slung her bags over her shoulder, "Anyone know where a gal can put her stuff?"

39Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Man stuff smush." I Synthia said with one hand on her hip and the other in the air. "I wanna know where the party lies!" She exclaimed cracking her nuckles. Her eyes couldn't help but to wonder to the back of the group. Seeing Sunny seeming to be more interested with her thumbs and that bag of hers then anything else I guessed she wasn't used to a bunch of friends in a huge tower the size of a dinasour. So in about one leap she was back there next to Sunny with one arm around her. "Heya weathy! Whatcha wanting to cheak out in this big mansion of awesomeness!" Synthia said with a smile on her face.

40Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"... Does this mean I'm the leader?" Skye said, dropping her bags in lavender tinited room. "Robin DID give me the keys to the Tower... eh.." She shrugged and unpacked.

41Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia shurgged. "Beats the heck out of me! Im just happy to even be in this giant T shapped thing!" She said keeping her smile on her face. "Meh we can vote blah blah on it later I just call any purple blueish room thats as far away as pink as possible........ maybe one with a view kinda like the outside." She shouted.

42Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"I agree on voting! But the room idea works great for me." She took off and found a room with a window as one wall. It was plain gray, and quite small but... "Steller, I got alot of work to do here. But first thing first." Shethrew her bags onto the bed and ran out to met the others.

43Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia simply kicked her bags into the room and threw them onto her bed before trotting out to the group again.

44Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny quietly went to a pink room, didn't have a bad view either. She could see the ocean and city from a window. The room had a round bed, she shrugged placing her bags on it. She examined the room, "Dude this awesome...." She said looking at the walls and dark floor. She sauntered out of the room to meet with her team members.

Last edited by Shadow_of_Darkness on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[um shad why did u quote nothig but urself? I think u ment to edit.......................... xD facepalm moment]

Synthia ran up and skidded on the floor. "So peps! Im Synthia known as the wolf girl form the-random-forests-of-wtf-is-around-me-lands!" I said putting my arms in the air.

46Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Senka sighed.
"Going to have to talk to 'em sometime." He whispered to himself.
He walked out of the closet.
No one.
After a minute, he walked through a door, seeing the other 3.
"Oh... um... hi?"

47Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 am

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Howdy there." Stella said waving at the new guy. "I'm Stella, this bundle of energy is Synthia." She giggled a little and said to Synthia, "This is going to be fun, I can tell right now that you and me are going to be pals."

48Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny shuffled her feet as she stood by the couch, "I'm Sunny." She squeaked, looking at they guy. She looked over at Stella and Synthia, odd. They all had 's' in the beginning their name.. She bit her bottom lip as she went towards Senka, she poked him and said, "Hi" o_o

49Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 am

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:They all had 's' in the beginning their name..
(Maybe they should be Titans 'S'outh insted? xD)

50Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD yeah!

Synthia grinned at Stella. "Pals of the millions forever!" she shouted and looked over to Senka and Sunny. "Heya S number ... ok I lost count. Anyways Hey Senka!" I said holding out my hand. "The Sun here is a bit shy" I said pointing to Sunny and giggled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum