Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titans North :D For OC's only!

+2
Mango ‹з
Akuni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

After unpacking, Skye went to meet the others.

"So, lets introduce ourselves... I'm Skye.. nice to meet all of you."

52Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthi looked over her shoulder. "Hey other S in our group whome of which sounds like the blue sky! Im Synthia!" She said still holding out her hand towards the S dude.

53Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Blackwolf wrote:...Hey Senka!"....
(Don;t recall introducing myself.)

Senka waved the hands away.
"Stay away from me, all of you. I barely know you all and I'm not exactly the kind of guy to trust someone just because they're dressed in pink or have tennis shoes or whatever. You are not to talk to me, ou are not to even look at me. I am to be left alone all hours of the day. Understood? ok, good."
He fired his grappling hook into the ceiling and flew up, then through a panel in the roof and scurried away.

(What a first impression XD)

54Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[XD nice move...]

Synthia put her arm to the side cracking her hand into a fist. "Somebody is a bit on the grumpy side..." She said grinding her teeth but took a deep breath calming her "inner wolf".

55Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny shuffled her feet as he waved her off. This was not helping her out her shy shell. She gave out a low sigh, rubbing her arm. "So.." She murmured. Her pink hair brushed over her face as she looked down. She hid her green blue eyes from the group, "I need fresh air" She vanished in a second, she transformed into air and went out the door of the tower. Once she was outside on the grass, she made her self visible. She walked over to the waves and sat on the boulders.

56Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I cleared my throat. "Well I dunno about you but Im tired sooo Ima hit the hay." She said fake yawning and stretching out her arms before running off to her room. Once she got there she opened the window and leaped out of it forming into her wolf form. She looked into the sky and padded off. However Synthia couldn't help but to notice Sunny by the water. 'Great that dude messed her up too...' She thought to herself letting out a grunt. Sighing she walked over near her but laid down behind a bush not wanting to bother her. She did after all love the sound of the waves and the breeze whistle through the grass.

57Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 am

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Guys!" Stella called out, but it was too late. "Ugh, so much for working on the team thing. One day I'll understand ya'lls city ways..." Left with Skye she turned to her teammate, "So Skye, how's it going?"

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

58Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny was bored and so, she began to play with the waves. She pulled out a sting of water, "Great day so far." She murmured freezing it to a shard. "I wish I could remember..." She muttered, "I wish I could remember you guys..." She said closing her eyes and crushing the ice in her hand.

59Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia perked her ears up but didnt budge from her spot. Well she wasnt sure what Sunny was talking about neither did she want to but in... but she doesnt remember anything of her past. Last thing she remembers was laying on the ground gazing up at a pack of wolves... even then she didnt look or act much different then now so she just moved on... and here she was behind a bush.. However Synthia decided to leave Sunny alone and she stood up not bothering to hide anymore and walked past her.

60Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny looked over the giant wolf, "...Aw, a wolf!" She turned back to the waves and began to lower and rise them. She licked her chapped lips as she took off her shoes and socks. She placed them aside as she placed her feet in the cool iced water. "Don't let anyone get you down..." She said to herself. For some reason, that quote was important to her.

61Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia glanced back at Sunny and took a deep breath. She could not really talk in this form to humans but thats doesnt mean she couldnt be near them. So she walked back up next to the girl and laid down resting her head on her paws and letting out a deep sigh.

62Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny looked at the wolf next to her, "Hey." She said talking to animal as she splashed the water with her feet, "What are you doing here?"

63Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia turned her head towards Sunny and yawned. She shrugged and sat up looking out into the horizon. She slowly wagged her tail and let it dip in the water.

64Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

[She can talk to animals and understand them o_.]
"Uh, Ok.." Sunny played with the water as she pulled out droplets and froze them, "Well, While you're here don't try to pump into the dark weirdo. He thinks everyone is evil, that'd be funny if he taught animals were evil." She cleared her voice and changed her voice, "Oh no! A wolf! Don't touch me you evil Dog wolf!! Leave me alone and let me be a loner!" She joked puffing out her chest.

65Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia barked a laugh and stood tall wagging her tail. "You picked the wrong wolf to mess with!" She barked back joking as well.

66Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

(GUYS! DONT GET TOO AHEAD! PLEASE!)

"Pretty good! And yourself?" she responded. She began looking out the window. "I wonder what our first mission's going to be... "

67Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Senka looked around the air conditioning area.
"This isn't the cleanest of places. Maybe... eh, i don;t know. Possibly."
Senka smiled and went back into the roof.

(Wait... South... Sunny... Synthia... Senka... SLADE!!!!!!!)

68Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Akuni wrote:(GUYS! DONT GET TOO AHEAD! PLEASE!)

[ok but we r two feet from the tower joking around Oo]

69Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Not to brust your bubble, gal. But I think we should get everyone organized before we think out missions." She joined Skye at the window, "So far we have a wolf gal, you, dark loner guy, shy girl, and me all not even together." Seeing Sunny and Synthia she corrected stated, "Well atleast they're working on the friendship thing."

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

70Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Haha, I wonder what's going to be my team's first mission. Will we be fighting off Control Freak? That'd be awesome! I've always wanted to fight a fat couch potato!" She exclaimed taking her feet out of the water and hugging her legs.

71Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia smirked and looked down into the water. She made her tail into a ball as some of the water lifted onto it in a ball as well. Smiling she popped the ball into her mouth and swallowed, her was of drinking water and not wanting to get much wet. "Maybe... but I wouldn't get too excited... although being a titan is awesome and all and it will be fun fighting the fat guy with the weird remote... who knows what lies in the future." Synthia said looking down at Sunny. "Not every battle we will have will be a good experience..." She put softly and looked back into the horizon.

72Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Senka sighed.
"I'd might as well lead this team. They seem to out, too... eh... trusting. No sense, no planning. But, for me to lead, they must trust me. To get these people to trust me I might as well go down there and talk, right? Meh, why not?"
He opened up then panel then walked into the living room.
"Uh... who wants pizza?"

73Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Sunny placed on her socks and shoes, "Us? I never knew we had a wolf in the team.." SUnny said pushing her hair back and standing up.

74Titans North :D For OC's only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans North :D For OC's only! Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:46 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I smirked and wathced her stand up. "Theres a lot this tam doesn't know about me then again theres a lot I dunno about myself... but meh its kewl just to live right huh Sun.. Id change but when I change I wouldn't be wearing anything soo yeah." I said standing up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum