Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New episodes? UPDATED!!!

+3
Injur
The White Wolf
XsavethetitansX
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Invisible Ninja wrote:Why you always gotta go dismissing/crushing any hopes at all... even the most vague. Everyone's ideas are their own.

If someone came onto this website and started talking about how Digimon were real--and there are people like that out there--I would expect every sane human being here to get on their case and call them out for being what they were. Having "belief" in something doesn't mean it gets to be untouchable, immune to dissent.

27New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

DS... Well thanks for clearing up a few questions...

28New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 pm

The White Wolf wrote:DS... Well thanks for clearing up a few questions...

Do you have more? Happy to oblige. ^_^

29New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:DS... Well thanks for clearing up a few questions...

Do you have more? Happy to oblige. ^_^

*smirks* Not at te moment.. but once I have some I'll be ever so happy to contact ya

30New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 am

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

is DS just here to be negative? i mean all he does is just tell everyone how theres no hope in TT coming back, if u dont have anything nice to say then leave the forum!!

31New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 am

XsavethetitansX wrote:is DS just here to be negative? i mean all he does is just tell everyone how theres no hope in TT coming back, if u dont have anything nice to say then leave the forum!!

I was here first. Deal with it and grow the hell up or get out.

32New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XsavethetitansX wrote:is DS just here to be negative? i mean all he does is just tell everyone how theres no hope in TT coming back, if u dont have anything nice to say then leave the forum!!

EH EH! No fighting in the forum! We either get along and deal with our differences OR comepletly ignore the person and dont care what he/she says. Im tired of these war zones between members... even if some people get on mah nervs

33New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

The White Wolf wrote:

EH EH! No fighting in the forum! We either get along and deal with our differences OR comepletly ignore the person and dont care what he/she says. Im tired of these war zones between members... even if some people get on mah nervs

Alright, fine, fine, I'll make nice.

Look, Ms...XsavethetitansX, the fact of the matter is, I have never shied away from this debate, because I know that I am right. And one day, you will too. Of course, we can disagree on this and get along just fine, though we could just as easily be mortal enemies who do battle atop volcanoes. Stuff like that.

Personally, I'd rather not have another protracted argument about whether or not Teen Titans has an icecube's chance in my furnace of coming back for a sixth season--I've had so gosh darn many of them, you see--but at the same time, I'm not going to hold my tongue on the subject. So, tell you what, if we're gonna talk about this, let's talk about it like mature adults. I'll hold off on the venom, and you tell me what makes you feel so strongly about this cartoon coming back. Sound fair? Smile

34New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:01 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

THANK YOU DS! (never thought being incharge would be this hard XD)

35New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(It gets harder... DX)

yeah, let's just agree to disagree x3
Rape Face

36New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

The White Wolf wrote:THANK YOU DS! (never thought being incharge would be this hard XD)

You think you have it hard?!

37New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yes, he's usually always this negative.

Not like we could get DS to leave anyway. A certain admin has a very strong linkage.

38New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:18 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The cast doesn't even have to be the same guys,

We just want the Kam show back :3

But I guess young justice is a sneaky way of giving it, after all it has 3 of the people from the new teen titans, tim drake, connor kent, and impulse.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

39New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:45 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

DS ur a grown up im a kid in ways WE ALL HAVE IT HARD!

40New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:51 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

And pffd DS, like you have it hard on this site. You have no idea how easy you have it on here. You forget Wolf is now COMMANDER AND CHIEF. SHe can change any rule at any time,

like the refusal to ban...

41New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I dont enjoy bannign people here... no matter who it is -_-

42New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:18 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yeah well I would x3 XDDD

43New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm

The White Wolf wrote:DS ur a grown up im a kid in ways WE ALL HAVE IT HARD!

Okay, clearly you misunderstood. As an admin, on this forum, you do not have it hard. Under any definition of the word. You have six or seven regular members to police, just about all of whom are also staff and get along perfectly. At worst, you have to defuse the occasional argument or disagreement that turns particularly bitter.

So, having it hard? On this forum? No you do not.

And pffd DS, like you have it hard on this site. You have no idea how easy you have it on here.

...I don't recall saying that I do.

44New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The White Wolf wrote:THANK YOU DS! (never thought being incharge would be this hard XD)

Really? Then what were you implying besides that you think being head admin is so Kam easy a dog could do it. You have to edit, make sure there are no spammers, rants (which you gotta admit, we have alot of -_-') etc. etc. She has to keep everything in order.

45New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 pm

♪☠*~LexixMike~*☠♪ wrote:

Really? Then what were you implying besides that you think being head admin is so Kam easy a dog could do it. You have to edit, make sure there are no spammers, rants (which you gotta admit, we have alot of -_-') etc. etc. She has to keep everything in order.

If this forum was bigger, had a hell of a lot more members and was prone to things like spammers and trollery, then yes, I would agree. That would be a tremendous task.

However, as previously mentioned, this forum is small, has maybe seven members who almost never argue, and doesn't require the kind of round-the-clock vigil that a larger forum (like, for instance, Twilightsucks.com, a forum that disgusts me despite its noble mission statement) would.

Besides which, it's not like she's the only one with admin powers. Everybody's an admin. 'Cept me. And Seelix, I think. But my point is, she's not the only person who's capable of doing those things that you described. Just the one in the highest position of authority.

Being the head admin on a massive, sprawling forum is no easy task. Being the head admin in this place is roughly as difficult as cleaning your toenails. And it's certainly nothing to complain about.

46New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Guys please dont make me take hard charges...

47New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Let us list the admins. Wolf, Kam, Mykan, and Mango. 4 isn't really 120 or something like that.

And kk I'm done.

48New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

♪☠*~LexixMike~*☠♪ wrote:Let us list the admins. Wolf, Kam, Mykan, and Mango. 4 isn't really 120 or something like that.

Let's be honest, Mykan doesn't really count. ;)

49New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

To be honest neither does mangy..... basically only me and kam r..

50New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

The White Wolf wrote:To be honest neither does mangy..... basically only me and kam r..

Then you have to wonder why either of them are admins, and why it isn't restricted to yourself and Kam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum