Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New episodes? UPDATED!!!

+3
Injur
The White Wolf
XsavethetitansX
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Becuase Im trying to see who is right as a third admin.... mykan is only on because it aint my choice to remove him... its kams.. however im trying to find wich admin fits the bill *shrugs*

52New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yes, because 2 admins, one of them coming on every now and then, is the greatest idea ever.

Mykan doesn't really 'fit' as an admin...

53New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

mmmm

54New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm

The White Wolf wrote:Becuase Im trying to see who is right as a third admin.... mykan is only on because it aint my choice to remove him... its kams.. however im trying to find wich admin fits the bill *shrugs*

Why do you even need three admins? There's only a handful of regular users. At most you need two.

55New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

.........................................idk just seems aporiot

56New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm

The White Wolf wrote:.........................................idk just seems aporiot

As I demonstrated, it hardly is. If anything, it's overkill.

Wait until this forum grows by a couple dozen users, then worry about a third admin.

57New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

....u make a valid point... il talk to kammy about it ^.^

58New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 am

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:
XsavethetitansX wrote:is DS just here to be negative? i mean all he does is just tell everyone how theres no hope in TT coming back, if u dont have anything nice to say then leave the forum!!

I was here first. Deal with it and grow the hell up or get out.

EH EH! No fighting in the forum! We either get along and deal with our differences OR comepletly ignore the person and dont care what he/she says. Im tired of these war zones between members... even if some people get on mah nervs

Alright, fine, fine, I'll make nice.

Look, Ms...XsavethetitansX, the fact of the matter is, I have never shied away from this debate, because I know that I am right. And one day, you will too. Of course, we can disagree on this and get along just fine, though we could just as easily be mortal enemies who do battle atop volcanoes. Stuff like that.

Personally, I'd rather not have another protracted argument about whether or not Teen Titans has an icecube's chance in my furnace of coming back for a sixth season--I've had so gosh darn many of them, you see--but at the same time, I'm not going to hold my tongue on the subject. So, tell you what, if we're gonna talk about this, let's talk about it like mature adults. I'll hold off on the venom, and you tell me what makes you feel so strongly about this cartoon coming back. Sound fair? Smile

look man im not trying to insult u im just saying would it kill u to say something posotive for once?

59New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:40 am

XsavethetitansX wrote:
The White Wolf wrote:
XsavethetitansX wrote:is DS just here to be negative? i mean all he does is just tell everyone how theres no hope in TT coming back, if u dont have anything nice to say then leave the forum!!

I was here first. Deal with it and grow the hell up or get out.

EH EH! No fighting in the forum! We either get along and deal with our differences OR comepletly ignore the person and dont care what he/she says. Im tired of these war zones between members... even if some people get on mah nervs

Alright, fine, fine, I'll make nice.

Look, Ms...XsavethetitansX, the fact of the matter is, I have never shied away from this debate, because I know that I am right. And one day, you will too. Of course, we can disagree on this and get along just fine, though we could just as easily be mortal enemies who do battle atop volcanoes. Stuff like that.

Personally, I'd rather not have another protracted argument about whether or not Teen Titans has an icecube's chance in my furnace of coming back for a sixth season--I've had so gosh darn many of them, you see--but at the same time, I'm not going to hold my tongue on the subject. So, tell you what, if we're gonna talk about this, let's talk about it like mature adults. I'll hold off on the venom, and you tell me what makes you feel so strongly about this cartoon coming back. Sound fair? Smile

look man im not trying to insult u im just saying would it kill u to say something posotive for once?

Fair enough. *ahem*

I believe the morning sun's
Always gonna shine again, and
I believe a pot of gold
Lies at every rainbow's end, oh

I believe in skies forever blue,
Why shouldn't I believe the same in you?

-Pollyana, "Earthbound"

There you go.

I'm not gonna say something "positive" about how something that is not going to happen can totally happen if we all just believe in the heart of the cards, or something like that.

60New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well you cant get sonebody to really say something positive in things they dont believe in....

61New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

Hey everyone i have an idea. Everybody in the forum should make youtube videos to spread the word about this forum!!! It could get the forum tons of new members if everyone made just one video. what u guys think?

62New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 pm

XsavethetitansX wrote:Hey everyone i have an idea. Everybody in the forum should make youtube videos to spread the word about this forum!!! It could get the forum tons of new members if everyone made just one video. what u guys think?

Well, this place could probably benefit from some publicity. Of course, you gotta think about just what kind of publicity you're offering. Not everybody on this forum has much expertise in the fine art of film-making, so the movies would generally be of really low quality. Which would only reduce the likelihood of anybody joining this forum.

63New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ill mke a vid to this forum

64New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 pm

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

if everyone makes videos it could probably get at least 20 new members, and then the new members could make videos. Build the forum up slowly

65New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

EXACTLY

66New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 pm

XsavethetitansX wrote:if everyone makes videos it could probably get at least 20 new members, and then the new members could make videos. Build the forum up slowly

Why do you assume that every new member is going to be capable of making a kickass advertising video? Or that the video they make will be good enough to generate interest in this forum outside of jeering, mocking scorn? You completely missed the point of what I said above. Filmmaking is an art that not everybody is going to be able to do effectively.

67New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

GOSH, DS New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Wss_bm10

68New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Him and Shadow could be cousins... holy crap would that be epic.

69New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

If you speak it, the stay true to your words...

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

70New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

XsavethetitansX wrote:if everyone makes videos it could probably get at least 20 new members, and then the new members could make videos. Build the forum up slowly

Why do you assume that every new member is going to be capable of making a kickass advertising video? Or that the video they make will be good enough to generate interest in this forum outside of jeering, mocking scorn? You completely missed the point of what I said above. Filmmaking is an art that not everybody is going to be able to do effectively.

it doesn't have to be a kickass video, it just needs to spread the word of the forum.

71New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm

XsavethetitansX wrote:

it doesn't have to be a kickass video, it just needs to spread the word of the forum.

But who's gonna join if it doesn't kick my face? Advertising's about more than just getting the word out, you have to sell your audience on the product, and you have to do it well. And if the audience sees a badly-made video urging them to join a forum they've never heard of...at best, you'll get, like, one twelve year old with no concept of grammar.

72New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I love those things! Very Happy
*pokes Injur*

73New episodes? UPDATED!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*pokes mangy and injur*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum