Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The end is Here

+2
LexiNicole
Mango ‹з
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1The end is Here Empty The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The day many were ignorant about had finally happened.
The Zombies have finally taken up existance and began to infect the world.
It began in a small town to the south, where instantly, mlitary quarantined the citizens. Allowing those who were stuck inside to bolsterthe undead forces.
After the zombies broke the fences, they began to infect nearby towns, bolsteringtheir forces to near unstoppable ranks.
And seeing as how TOUCH infects many, they could never invade.
Only defend.
Many americans attempted to escape the country, but the infection went to mexico.
Then south america, canada, then made it to europe.
Then infected many on the east.

The european military instantly began to react, but became infected by touch.
Mere touch...
And in one years time, they had taken over the world.
Soon they began to mutate.
But that's a story for the gaming time...

A small group of people, who were immune, took refuge in an old bunker outside of town. Those people now leave, one year after they refuged, due to a low food and fresh water supply.
This RP is about how or IF hey live.
Or die.
As well as the few survivors and military personell who were left.

Rules:
- No superpowers involving quick transportation
- All people are immune, but the zombies will try to eat/cut/punch you to death.
- No Zombie OCs. That's all me.

2The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Name:... Alexis (Lexi) Swodelli

Everything else: Everyone already knows so screw it x3 BUT ima post dese pix of her cuz i effin wuv em :3

The end is Here 12412
The end is Here 06511
The end is Here Vengea12

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

3The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ok, accepted I guess XD

4The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YAY Very Happy

5The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Kamica Blade

Titan Trainee

Name: Layla Johnson
AKA: Demon's Head

Powers- None

Weapons: Military issused hand pistol, two 3 inch knives, and steel toed boots that can really do ya in.

History: Will be added but for now I got work 2 do =/

6The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

actually, souly.
I was gonna make a rule
"No superppowers, only guns"
but that kinda takes it off topic from TT, so...
APPROVED definitely.

7The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Eff you now I gota do Lexi's CS XDDDD.

Name: Alexis (Lexi) Swodelli
Alias: Lexi the Mortifying
B-Day: June 15th 1994
Aliance: EVIL BABEH >:3

Powers: Pyromancer, Necromancer, used to be able to sprout wings and FLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :3 but now she cant D:
Special Skills: Voodoo Expert, Studies Dark Magic, expert in Kung Fu

Dress: (causual) Dark purple hoodie and dark navy blue skinny jeans with gold trim, red black and white airwalks(uniform) *under* fishnet long sleeve belly under shirt *over* belly shirt with top half bright purple, bottom half light blue with fishnet, leather black mini skirt, knee high black leather boots

Accent: Kinda high, average american teen girl accent
Looks: Look at da pix i posted

Bio: She was banned from her home planet Latara for a false accusation of killing her parents (rulers of it) and destroying half of the planet. Was sent to Earth. Trained with True Master, later trained (and deceiced) by fearless mercenary Slade Wilson, but she pissed him off and he threw her in the rape dungeon and cut her wings off.(meanie D:) Joined the OC Titans, betrayed them, worked for Slade for awhile, now works alone. :3 Summed it up for ya.

Last edited by ♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

8The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:Aliance: EVIL BABEH >:3
only if you promise to meet up and team up with the group of heroes.

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:can sprout wings and FLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :3
Look at the rules.
NO QUICK TRANSPORTATION.

9The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Otay and...

*grabs knife* Lexi: D: *slice* SOmething new to add to bio! Very Happy

10The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ok approved now XD

11The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yay Very Happy

12The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ima add in synthia!

CS-
Name: Synthia
Allies/sisters; Flina(Tiger), Vicky(Bull), Tori(Eagle), Catily(Polar bear) (all same ages) and our bff Kamica(fox) (and oneyear younger)
Age; 17

Powers: Has control over normal element(such as Fire, Ice, water,snow, air, earth, ect) and knows them extreamly well, can form into a wolf (and secretly a blue dragon but doesnt know she can), and is very good with swords and knows all martial arts with black belt in all of them... however she can be not clumsy but sorta fail XD. (However she cannot control stuff like dark elements and such only the main ones.. like she also cant control weather elements like she cant make rain stop or ocean part.)

Discription: Tall and skinny ith very long blonde wavy hair., light blue eyes like the ocean. When thinking or walking around at night she wears a black sweat shirt with purple viens covering it, black sweats with blue linings and a plain black t-shirt. When alone in the forest she wears a thin dark blue tank top and worn out shorts. Normally She wears a Black T-shirt with the saying "Without Men Life would be perfect.. then again what would we blame our s#!* On?" and jeans. Each of her sisters wear totally different styles of clothes. She has 2 tatoos one on her lower back and ne on her shoulder coming halway doown to her triseps. (arm) http://www.2tattoodesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/wolf-2.jpg (lowr back)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DMsvL7sD9Pw/SNwNewjGRDI/AAAAAAAAA_I/osjCXpzfN7U/s400/Angel-Wing-Tattoo-Design.jpg

Height: 5' 10"
weight: 114 lb

Personality: She loves the rain but even more loves the evening and sunrise. Her favortie places to be are the beach nd even more the forests. When she is around other firends or her sisters she is very outgoing and will do just about anything with a positive attidude.. around strangers or people she doesnt trust she stays quiet but you can sometimes when she allows it read her emotions. She loves to be out side and hates to spend the day lazing around doing nothing.

Origin: She was born and sent away emediately by her dragon father ferious that his child was not a boy. Later on she was found with 4 other girl babies and a old women took care of them for 3 days before she was murdered. The people who shot them took the children finding out each of them had their own specail powers. He then linked them together by their souls and blood making them all sisters. Now with their powers united when together they are indiscructable. However they were lost at age 12 in different places of the world. With Syinthia's memory lost she has no idea of her sisters existance she has never once seen them since. Her mother (the wolf part of her) has been trying to find her ever since she left but has not been able too. She and her daughter can live for a very long time do to thier experments done on them and her powers of earth can heal her. Her father doesnt care for either of them anymore and flew off with his own kind trying to create another like her daughter as a son but has failed... epically.

Weekness: One of her majoir weakness is love.. or that what she believes for now. But sshe isnt as strong in broad daylight so around noon since the fact she isnt pron to the sun. Hence the whole creatures of the night, however she wotn burn up in the sun or anything.

Steangths; At the full moon eclpips, night time, basically when the moon is out or the sun isnt around she is the most powerful, her soul is tied to the moon which all wolves pretty much are.

(as a wolf)
http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1024x768/2009/Animals_Beasts_Beautiful_wolf_014236_.jpg

(as a dragon)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=blue dragon&order=9&offset=48#/d2fevcg

(father)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=purple dragon&order=9&offset=48#/disues

(mother)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global

Last edited by The White Wolf on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

13The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

approved.
*Works on how the Titans became zombies :O x3*

14The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(This does NOT start the RP. Should we go ahead and do so, though?)
After quaratining the first patient, scientests found out
The VIRUS' side effects were small, consisting of mere sneezing.
They named it The Undervirus.
It wasn't long before 5 were infected.
In one day, 1222 were infected.
The virus, at this point wasn't lethal and didn't zombify.
Only sneezing, which spread it much quicker. Then it evolved, causing some people to cough. in the next day 32,438 were infected with the coughing and sneezing disease. the next day, it reached
129,055 in New Zealand.
32 in japan.
and 6 in the Middle East. It was spreading quickly and people began to worry.
The citizens in New Zealand began to protest for a cure. The government held out, for they had not the funding.
Day 4:
New Zealand: 218,022
Middle East: 68
Japan: 268
and it evolved again, to cause sweating and fever.

Day 5:
New Zealand: 843,293
Middle East: 394
Japan: 1014
It spread quicker with each passing day.
But the evolutions were slow and calm.

Then people began to get nauseas. As well as Vomiting began.

In the next few days, scientists realized the disease went through bugs.
In the next few days, deaths, and infection were impossible to keep track of.
So far it had infected Mexico, Cuba, New Zealand, Greenland, Japan, and the Middle East. And it was spreading fast.
and by Day 50...
Everywhere in the world, billions of people were dead.
The only place anywhere that wasn't infected was the city of Villeroux, France.
Then the dead began to rise.
Killing who was left, and turning them into zombies.
The End...
had come.

15The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Name - Haley
Age - unknown, guessed to be 13.
DOB - unknown

Powers - Can control plants and change people's thoughts.

Bio: Not much is known about her. The few things that she has told people is that she once lived in New York as a normal teenager, but then underwent special tests that wiped parts of her memory clean and gave her the powers she has now. After running away, Haley trained herself and now settles in Oregon.

16The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(My OC will be ME!!!! Very Happy except hotter xD)

--Character Sheet--
Name: Logan Smith
Alias- None.
Age- 14

Appearance:
Height- 5' 4"
Weight- 201 lbs.
Hair- short, red-brown.
Eyes- Brown. Wears glasses.
Skin- Caucasion.
Dress- ALWAYS wears a blue jacket, and black sweat pants.

Powers: He can control fire, but most of the time, he only uses his dad's Shotgun.

Weaknesses- Is afraid of Fire.

Strengths- has a shotgun and he can imbue his bullets with fire.

History: Logan was a cool, calm guy. The kind who was silly, and stupid
as well as perverted. XD
But when the plague hit, Logan knew, he KNEW it was coming.
He and his friend Michael (Shade Wing Very Happy) took up refuge somewhere in Kentucky.
But upon running for a military helicoptor, Michael was bitten, and infected.
Logan then crashed in Jump City, taking refuge in a basement.

17The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(can we start now? Very Happy)

18The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Yeah. Go ahead and start xD)

STARTLINE

Logan fired the shot at the last zombie.
But he heard more charging through the streets.
"Crap! I can't stay here."
He grabbed a can off Gasoline and threw it all over the door and boards, lit them on fire, then jumped out the back window.
He ran as fast as he could, then jumped on to a ladder, then climbed to the roof and knocked it over.
He was safe, for now.
"GODDAMN!"
He could see hundreds of zombies around the building and he had to hurry.
Logan quickly reloaded his shotgun, then went of the edge of the building.
"hope this works..."

19The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi sprinted through the streets of what was Jump City. Her feet pounded against the ground with thuds as she ran for her life. She jumped over firehydrants, leaped over benches, trying to stay alive. She looked back and saw a giant mob of the "undead" chasing after her. "Take this you a** biting f***ers!" She flared fire at them and started running even faster.

20The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(l8r on is it okay if I add Lupe? I was gonna have her on l8r concidering the fact that lupe and synthia r bffs XD)

Synthia leaped from rock to rock (in her wolf form) doing her best to stay away from the... dead slimy things. "STUPID MINDLESS THINGS! WHY CANT YOU JUST DIE LIKE IN THE VIDEO GAMES!" She shouted as she sent blasts of fire at them. Sprinting along killing a few zombis every now and then she saw a girl also running from the stupid lifeless body undead things. So She leaped in the air going in a fast sprint to catch up to her. Leaping on from behind her she started to tear the zombies limb from limb. Yelping every now and then as they attacked her.

21The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi suddenly haulted and skidded against the pavement when she heard the sound of a wolf. "Lupe? N-no..." She ran to the location in which she heard the sound and wasn't surprised to find out it was some other animal. She looked at the zombies and put her finger to the voodoo star on her forehead. "Vivious, tenious, MORTEX!" It blasted the zombies atleast half a mile away.

Then she looked at the mut. Before the wolf could say anything she blasted her with fire and ran off,

22The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:51 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia was socked when she heard the girl say "Lupe". And when she blasted her with fire Synthia simply got control of it and made i vanish. Sighing as the gal took off she reached in her bag pulled out clothes and ran behidn a bush. (u see when she changed into a werewolf her clothes... kinda blow up XD) Once she changed back into her human form and changed into new clothes she took off after the girl. Using earth to carry her she sped up after her. Finally catching up she grabbed her arm. "How the hell do you know about my friend Lupe!" She snapped angry at the fact that when Synthia tried to help the girl she repaid her by shooting fire at her and taking off. "And your welcome for oh idk TAKING CARE OF THOSE ZOMBIES BACK THERE!" She added.

23The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi raised an eyebrow. "I didn't need your help, I apparentally have the same power as you, and if not better ones. And me knowing Lupe is none of your business. She scratched the scars on her back and kept walking.

24The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia smirked. "Oh I can do way more then play with fire..." She said. "And I swear you ever hurt that pup and you'll be in a world of hurt I can......" She paused getting a real look at the girl and groaned. "Oh hell Lupes gonna be mad at me..." She said face palming and smirking in her hands. "Your Lexi arent ya? Yeah Lupe spoke of ya'll... the "team" she was on.." Synthia said quoting team. "But fine go on and play with fire I'll go and continue my search for my wolf bud who needs me... and might just need your help as well." She added grabbing ehr bag and started to walk the other way.

25The end is Here Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:03 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi clenched her fists. "When was the last time she ever heard something about me or said anything? Because that doesn't sound like who I am now..." She only turned her head for a midsecond when Synthia left. "So you're like her, but... more human."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum