Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The end is Here

+2
LexiNicole
Mango ‹з
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I nodded. "Im also not part demon... Im mostly wolf.. matter afact id stay wolf if i could only problem i cant speak "human" when im in wolf form unlike lupe... also the fact u humans have thumbs and us animals do not..." I said looking back at lexi. "And if you really want to know Lupe thought of you as one of her best buds..." I added crossing my arms. "So are you coming with me to save her or are you gonna run from a threat?..." I asked raising a eyebrow.

27The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:11 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi sighed and rubbed her temples in defeat. Sometimes, she just HAD to know what people think of her! It urked her but it was the truth... "Fine, I'll go; but I'm not goign to 'save' anybody, I'm going for my own pleasure."

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

28The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:15 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia smirked. "Yeah eyah sure... you know you seem so much kinder then from what Lupe said... from what ive heard you were laughing joking with her and stuff but now from what ive seen is you shooting me.. but thanks for helping a sistar out..." I muttered the last part and sighed. Then I remembered something. I reached in y bag and pulled out a neckless with a wolf shaped locket on it. On the back was engraved "Lexi" "She wanted me to give you this..." I said holding up the neck lass.

29The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi squinted her eyes. "Uhm, thanks, I guess." She took hold of the neckalace and examined it.

30The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:46 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"No prob.." I said almost smiling. "Oh btw next time u see a zombie make sure ya'll make sure its dead.. as in double shoot it... always gwed to make sure!" I said cracking my fingers. "now... LEST KICK SOME ZOMBAH BOOTAH!" I shouted and jumped in the air forming into a wolf.

31The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

A suprise wave of fire blasted them both to the ground, then Logan ran up, and held a shotgun up to their heads.
"Wait you're not undead..."

32The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I flew back a few feet and skidded on the ground. (in wolfy form XD) Growling at the boy I shook my fur and rolled my eyes. "What is it with you humans and shooting at us wolves!" I shouted knowing he couldn't understand me.

33The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"HEY, SORRY, but I can never be too careful. You KNOW how dangerous this new world can be... besides, I hear the dogs have been rising up from the dead."

34The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I blinked my eyes and grunted. I could not speak human in this form an I was getting pretty sick and tired of doing this but... I ran behind a bush hanged back into a human and threw on shorts and a sports bra and stepped out. Then I stomped up to the man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Listen here bucky if I see you shoot any animal here you'll be dead before you can blink...." I said glaring straight into his eyes. Then threw him to the ground. "I don't have nay clue why Lupe chose to travel with you petty humans..." I mumbled and glanced back a Lexi. "I have one rule and one rule only... leave nature and the animals be.. if any of them attack us I take care of them DAD OR ALIVE!" I snapped grabbed my bag and continued to march out.

35The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"What the crap is her problem?"

36The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"I CAN HERE YOU YA KNOW!" I shouted back. Being a werewolf and all... I could here pretty well. (not as gwed as Lupe tho XD) I turned around facing .. this boy still at quit a far aways distant. "If you must know my wolfy friend Lupe is captured by the mutant zobies and is going t be eaten any day now... SO IF YOU DONT MIND ID APPRECIATE NOT BEING AMBUSHED FOR THE SECOND TIME!" I shouted again running behind a bush and stripping myself down... fast. Then formed into a wolf and stuffed the clotes in mah bag. Then Stomping out (in wolf formed) I turned at the guy and sat down waiting for.. something to happen.

37The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Logan sighed and scratched her behind the ears.
"Cool powers. Look, i'm sorry. It's being careful. Tell ya what, if I help you find lupe, will you help me find a travel across the ocean?"

38The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I paused and cocked my head to the side. Taking in a moment to concider his deal. So I sucked in my breath and reached in my bag pulling out a bottle of water... I bit the top off as my eyes glowed bright blue. (her eyes change color on the elements she using) I madr the water rise in the fallowing letters "You have a deal..." It said.

39The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Alright. Let's see if we can-"
"RAAAAAHHH!!!"
Logan blinked.
"Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!"
He grabbed Synthia and Lexi and quickly ran into a building, thn boarded up the door, still going, "Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, SH*T, SH*T!"
He put a couch in front of the door.
"Did you hear that roar? there'll be at least... 200. Not even all three of us can take them all. We need to find somewhere to go. Quick, go upstairs, ill hold them at the door. GO!"

40The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I looked back at the door. And shook my head. Then I sat down at the door. [i]I made a promise for you Lupe... and I will die trying to save you.. I will not rest until the day your free!' I thought to myself. I knew somehow.. she could hear it. I looked up at Mango and tirlted my head towards the door.

41The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"GO UPSTAIRS AND GO FIND US AN ESCAPE ROUTE! WE CAN'T KILL ALL OF THEM!"
"ROAAAAAAH!"
"CRAP!"
Zombified hands and claws began to reach through windows and holes in the door barricade. Logan began to fire wildly, then backed up a bit.

42The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I shook my head eyes tearing up and grabbed a lighter in my pocket... Then as my eyes glowed blood red. I roared a blast of fire sending it straight towards the zombies and began fighting them. I glanced back at lexi nodding at her to go and do what he said.

43The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi looked around frantically. She saw a set of stairs and charged up them. She noticed a door in the corner of her eyes. She darted towards and and threw it open, only to find a group of flesh eating demons...
"CR-AAAAP!" She slammed that door shut and took a look at the ceiling. She smirked. "Hmmm..." SHe blasted a hole through the roof and climbed up. She yelled, "Why find one when you can MAKE one!? NOW GET YOUR A**ES UP HERE NOW!"

44The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I looked at the boy to Lexi. Taking a deep breath I grabbed the boy throwing him on my back and leaped throw the hole of the ceiling. Using Air I was able to take long leaps high into the air and quit far two.. howeve rit was not the same as flying and it took a lot more out of me.

45The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi just stared. "D: GAH YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!?!? I SEE HOW IT IS!" She just decided to leap down to the ground and run for her f*cking life. As she passed a bunch of zombies she shot bolts of fire at them. But then out of nowhere-
She felt her feet collapse against the old concrete. She twisted her ancle when she slammed on her back on the gorund. "AGH!" She looked forward and saw a GIGANTIC horde of zombies running forth. "SH*T SH*T DOUBLE SH*T!"

46The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I stopped and looked over my shoulder. "Sue me for thinking you could keep up..." I muttered to myself and ran after Lexi. I grabbed her as well and flung her ont op my back. Then I used earth my eyes glowing green and shot up a shield of rock... it could at least hold them off for a few minutes while I made a run for it. Then I leaped off again sprinting as fast as I could.

47The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"I'd say doggy style but..." Lexi muttered jokingly. She rubbed her ankle as she and some... dude, o.o', escaped from the human eating scary dead, living... things. I'm out of cool names for zombies. D:

48The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I rolled my eyes and kept running. Struggling to climb up a mountain. Panting very hard and loosing energy. However I called my strength back and made it to the top. Breathing hard I shook of the two people and collapsed to the ground continuing to pant. Then I glanced up at lexi and opened up the water bottle again only to raise it over her ankle and partly heal it. IT seemed to be to sprained to heal it fully so I put the rest of the water back.

49The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:26 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(if we haven't noticed yet, EVIL LEXI'S KIND OF A BIATCH Very Happy)

"Thanks..." she screwed around with some grass out of boredom. God she missed the city when it was still...

A CITY.
There was excitement. Places to rob, people to freak out, heroes to say "f*ck your mom," to. :3

50The end is Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The end is Here Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Synthia shrugged and sat up looking at the sky. Like Lexi she missed something to.. alogh it wasnt a city. It was someplace specail.. where she belonged. She missed Luke,Lupe and her isters running free in the forests. Anywhere f nature it didnt mater where as long as we were together... she was happy. (Luke is a vampire btw) However she dropped everything to come and save her friend. Even though it was her desion to go off and join the humans.... she did miss her though. Lupe was like... a lil. sis. Even if she had five others. She sighed and shook her head laying down and resting her head on her paws. Letting out a small wine while doing so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum