Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post a picture of yourself

+2
The White Wolf
Bad Luck
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bad Luck wrote:
Mango ‹з wrote:i do too
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You hate lexi's lips too?

And not a problem lexi, I haven't started it yet. I've been backed up with school work recently. Won't take more than a few minutes once I get some more time. I have places to go today.

Like Wolf's backyard, and the costume store so you can find a Mykan costume?

27Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 am

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Injur wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:
Mango ‹з wrote:i do too
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You hate lexi's lips too?

And not a problem lexi, I haven't started it yet. I've been backed up with school work recently. Won't take more than a few minutes once I get some more time. I have places to go today.

Like Wolf's backyard, and the costume store so you can find a Mykan costume?
No actually I'm leaving in an hour. Mykan is preoccupying my time.

28Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:44 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OMFG LEXAH UR LIPS LOOKED SMALLER IN VID CHAT BUT NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DANG GAL BIGGEST LIPS EVAR! XDDD

29Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:45 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

D:

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

30Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The White Wolf wrote:OMFG LEXAH UR LIPS LOOKED SMALLER IN VID CHAT BUT NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DANG GAL BIGGEST LIPS EVAR! XDDD

Jeez Wolf, offensive much? XD

they're not that big, really.........sorta, well, no. yeah. uh.

31Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[quote=BadLuck"] You hate her lips too?[/quote]

I'm getting offended! Sad

32Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:[quote=BadLuck"] You hate her lips too?

I'm getting offended! Sad[/quote]Hey that was Ty dude.

33Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Mango...

and lexi's got big lips
but i findd big lips sexy...
did that come out wrong? o.o

34Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yesh, AND YOU SAID THEY TURNED YOU OFF! MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DUDE!

And yeah Lucky, but you said you hated `em! D: *cries in Shady's old dusty abandonned corner*

35Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

*Slaps Lexi off my corner* I didn't abandon it, I took it with me when I left. Hmph.

36Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

you took a corner out of the chatbox?
Oh, that's right, the hole was replaced with MangoMart Razz

37Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lol shad nice move der XD

38Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Thank you, now I can place my corner somewhere else.

39Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lol ya'll better shield it shaddah XD

And u shuld post a pic so lucky can VGcat you...

OR would u rather I do it? Rape Face nah jk... mostly

40Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Uh, no thank you...>_>.....I'll just PM it to Bad Luck.

41Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD I NO WHATCHA LOOK LIKE! but I aint showan anybody... psh i aint THAT cruel XD Rape Face

42Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

HEY, WHO CHANGED MY NAME!? D:

*looks at Mango* Evil or Very Mad

43Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

that was wolf Razz

And i know what shaddy looks like too XD
lexi would get a boner if she saw! :O XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

44Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I AM NOT GAY! D:

45Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Shut up and ew..

46Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Rape Face

47Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:3 XD

48Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I pwn u all Rape Face

49Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Img_0811

Lexi left Ty right.

50Post a picture of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Yeah, not really done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum