Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post a picture of yourself

+2
The White Wolf
Bad Luck
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The White Wolf wrote:I pwn u all Rape Face
if u say so...

and it'll look alot better when done Razz

52Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:44 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I LOOK EPIC! Very Happy THX!!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

53Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:I LOOK EPIC! Very Happy THX!!
Gah it's not DONE yet D:

54Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BUT IT LOOKS SOOOOO AWESOME ALREADY! :3

AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE SITE!? I MISS THE EPIC BG! DX

55Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

I'm not familiar with the abbreviation BG.

And I changed the graphics because I couldn't stand it and no one was doing anything to fix it. I'll upload buttons and such when I get the chance again.

56Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BG= Back Ground, am I the only one who liked it? D:

57Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:BG= Back Ground, am I the only one who liked it? D:
I guess so. I couldn't stand the gay pride Teen Titan background.

58Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:45 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD That's pretty funny.

59Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD lucky u r the vg making pro Rape Face

60Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

The White Wolf wrote:XD lucky u r the vg making pro Rape Face
I can do other stuff, like fix this site up more. If you made me a permanent admin things would be going a whole lot smoother. I only want to help.

61Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well, luck
1, not many of us are comfortable with you being an admin.
I can name 3 people who were admins for 10 seconds and almost ruined everything.

2, all you did was make the background hurt my eyes,

but you DID add a few things, like the quick reply tab im writing on now Razz
and the... thingy with the new bland, too-big banner,
(But i'm sure you'll fix that when the time comes)
but it did get u on my good side, with the drawing and the fixing the stuff that wasn't too nessacary.
So... consider urself all that much closer.

62Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lucky in all honesty I got no problem with you being an admin but looky we have a bunch as it is and now that Kam is back, Kam, Mykan and I need to discuss what we are going to do now that theres not much need for 6 admins XD. But I'll be sure to talk about you being an admin in the admin meeting ^.^

63Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Well most of the admins don't know how to fix things around here, I could be a valuable asset to you fellas. I can add Latest Topics, Top Posters, Member of the Week, on the sidebar, I can fix the banner and improve any other things incase things go south for the site. Not all the Admins here know how to do that.

64Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:41 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

...That would include me... xD

65Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

... Did Kam brake the site again? XD

66Post a picture of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OH PSH NO!... maybe a bit xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum