Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do we go from here?

+6
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
EcoBottle
Naked Snake
Gwen
StarryNight
DraculaMarth
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Where do we go from here? Empty Where do we go from here? Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Normally I would leave a forum such as this for dead, and leave it at that. However, I feel this one had a lot of wasted potential, so I'm going to pitch in and try and save the Blue Forum
If anyone can get in contact with Kam (I would PM her on Project A.F.T.E.R but she seems to have all but disappeared) that would be great. I can also PM Injur on the Green Forum, and Wolf on the Red Forum. Maybe even Lexi, but I;m not sure she would want too. Even Mango, I could see returning, if anyone were willing to drop the link to his new forum.I could also see if Bad Luck is willing to return.
You may notice I have omitted a big name to this forum: Dakari-King Mykan. I do indeed have contact with Mykan, but I will not be inviting him back to Blue Forum because to put it kindly, I don't like his attitude and to put it unkindly, he's a jackass

There is but one problem:the subject matter of the forum. See, how long can we keep a forum alive when the subject is a cancelled TV show that already has several bigger and better forums?

Any suggestions as to where we should take this forum would be greatly appreciated

2Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

G'luck trying to get Kam, she's back in the hospitol again today and when not at the dotors she's out and about with her exchange student, or at volleyball.

3Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

:DDDDDDDD HAHA!! I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS!!!!!

4Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:50 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote::DDDDDDDD HAHA!! I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS!!!!!

That's nice. Do you have any ideas as to what we should do with the forum?

5Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

DraculaMarth wrote:

Close it down? All the admins and members got chased away. No use for it anymore.

6Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Naked Snake wrote:
DraculaMarth wrote:

Close it down? All the admins and members got chased away. No use for it anymore.

As much as I can understand your opinion, Snake, I think that should only be a last resort in case there's NOTHING we can do with it.

7Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

DraculaMarth wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
DraculaMarth wrote:

As much as I can understand your opinion, Snake, I think that should only be a last resort in case there's NOTHING we can do with it.

This place sucked before, when it was active, and it sucks now, when it's dead. There's no point to keeping it open. Either close it down, or just leave it and let it gather e-dust.

8Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

NOT HELPING SNAKE -_- AND I SPECIALLY DON'T LIKE THE RED FORUM!!! THEY BANNED FOR NO REASON!! U GUYS HAD NO PROVE!!I DIDN'T HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!!! I HAD 1!! MY COUSIN LOVEBLELU COMES HERE!!!! EVEN MY AUNT DOES TOO!!! Evil or Very Mad

9Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:NOT HELPING SNAKE -_- AND I SPECIALLY DON'T LIKE THE RED FORUM!!! THEY BANNED FOR NO REASON!! U GUYS HAD NO PROVE!!I DIDN'T HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!!! I HAD 1!! MY COUSIN LOVEBLELU COMES HERE!!!! EVEN MY AUNT DOES TOO!!! Evil or Very Mad

Aren't you that asshole troll who popped up in the chatbox and capslocked at everybody about how crappy they were? "Banned for no reason," indeed.

Well, I tell you what--you can hang around here, and those of us who don't blow chunky cuntbiscuits at life will go someplace else. Works out for everybody, mm'kay?

By the way, if I'm right about who you are, then you should know that I'm directly responsible for getting you banned, because Mercy was dragging her feet so badly that I had to get right in her face and yell at her before she'd do anything substantial about you and your unwarranted, bullshit trolling. So, uh. Frak you, koolk. Very Happy

10Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

If u know...I didn't say anything..that WAS my COUSIN!!but sense non of understand me...U BANNED ME!!!Gaby or my cousin wanted to have an account..she left on july..BUT U NEVER GAVE HER A CHANCE..u were just mean!! but u know what....I like these forum better..they are waaaaaay nicer ppl here..AND I CARE for them...I want them back here..it's not the same Razz

11Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:If u know...I didn't say anything..that WAS my COUSIN!!but sense non of understand me...U BANNED ME!!!Gaby or my cousin wanted to have an account..she left on july..BUT U NEVER GAVE HER A CHANCE..u were just mean!! but u know what....I like these forum better..they are waaaaaay nicer ppl here..AND I CARE for them...I want them back here..it's not the same Razz

Go hang out on their crappy forum.

http://titanforum.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Because this one's deader than disco.

12Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

I DON'T WANT TOO!!! although someone told me to go there,but I can say who...anyways...if u hate these forum..why come here?

13Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:I DON'T WANT TOO!!! although someone told me to go there,but I can say who...anyways...if u hate these forum..why come here?

Got to do something when I'm not chucking orphans at puppies.

14Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Naked Snake wrote:
Gwen wrote:If u know...I didn't say anything..that WAS my COUSIN!!but sense non of understand me...U BANNED ME!!!Gaby or my cousin wanted to have an account..she left on july..BUT U NEVER GAVE HER A CHANCE..u were just mean!! but u know what....I like these forum better..they are waaaaaay nicer ppl here..AND I CARE for them...I want them back here..it's not the same Razz

Go hang out on their crappy forum.

http://titanforum.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Because this one's deader than disco.

Is that the forum that that little I hate myself, Mango, created?

15Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

I think...yea..YUP!! ^^ but they'll banned u if they NOW that's u..

16Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:I think...yea..YUP!! ^^ but they'll banned (ban) u (you) if they NOW (KNOW) that's u (you)..

They're you go, your deplorable grammar has been fixed.

17Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

OH NO!!! STOP FIXING MY GRAMMAR!!!I LIKE MY OLD GRAMMAR!!STOP IT!!!!! D:

18Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

O_o... God I miss everything...

Marth, frist off, love how you want this place to go somewhere but I have to go with Snake on this. Even though there's been a hellova lot of fun and others things going on here, might just be best to shut it all down. Heck, Snake was right about it sucking too, though I don't really need to point that out. When I find time I'll just send out a newsletter about closing the place. In truth, I never really cared for this forum and having a 14 year old chick who never seems to be online run this place seems like a terrible idea.

Sorry people =/

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

19Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Well, if Kam wants this place torn down, then so be it.

RIP Blue Forum

20Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Hey if ya'll want to keep it going I'll sign over the root account, I just want out of here :/

21Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

D: I KNEW IT!! just almost in my stupid birthday...EVERYTHING GETS RUINED!!! Razz and we almost finish the month...U KNOW JUST CLOSE IT! i give up..

22Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Ahahahahahhahahahaa.....

23Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

And EcoBottle...you were NEVER needed it here...weren't u banned or got banned? or something like that?? b/c if I remember well..you were ban b/c you were a retard

24Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Gwen chillax, really just chill o_O

25Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:And EcoBottle...you were NEVER needed it here...weren't u banned or got banned? or something like that?? b/c if I remember well..you were ban b/c you were a retard

Where do we go from here? 2283

Take your medicine, kid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum