Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do we go from here?

+6
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
EcoBottle
Naked Snake
Gwen
StarryNight
DraculaMarth
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

LOOK!!don't tell me to chill!! b/c I won't!! I miss people..that are not u guys >.> I miss Injur,Mango,Lexi,Mykan,shade wing and some more fun people,but Kam's here...so I don't miss her..cause she's here already LOL

27Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Looks like we're gonna need a whole bottle of pills for this one.

28Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:LOOK!!don't tell me to chill!! b/c I won't!! I miss people..that are not u guys >.> I miss Injur,Mango,Lexi,Mykan,shade wing and some more fun people,but Kam's here...so I don't miss her..cause she's here already LOL

http://titanforum.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Here's their new stupid forum for jerks. Go hang out with them. The problem has been solved.

29Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

I now that's their new forum!!i'm just to shy to go there

30Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:I now (know) that's their new forum!! I'm just to shy to go there

31Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:I now that's their new forum!!i'm just to shy to go there

Well, then stop complaining. It's your own damn fault you're not hanging out with them.

32Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

NOT IT'S NOT!!! it's all bad luck's fault..she change the forum...people like the old one! I like both..

33Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

Gwen wrote:NOT IT'S NOT!!! it's all bad luck's fault..she change the forum...people like the old one! I like both..

No, it's your fault. Your problem--that you miss hanging out with your friends--is easily correctable; you can sing up for their forum, which is exactly the same as this one, and be one among them once again. You refuse to, however, and instead of solving your ludicrously-simple problem, elect instead to complain about it and blame other people.

Learn2internet

34Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

Whatever!! that sounded like johnny test,but that's not the point...it's mango's b-day!! D: i didn't even get to say h-day in the forum Razz

35Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Naked Snake wrote:
Gwen wrote:NOT IT'S NOT!!! it's all bad luck's fault..she change the forum...people like the old one! I like both..

No, it's your fault. Your problem--that you miss hanging out with your friends--is easily correctable; you can sing up for their forum, which is exactly the same as this one, and be one among them once again. You refuse to, however, and instead of solving your ludicrously-simple problem, elect instead to complain about it and blame other people.

Learn2internet

Maybe, if we stop posting, the creature will run away with it's tail between it's legs.

36Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 am

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

O.o What creature? u or naked snake? or my bro that is not even here,but I love putting him in here or other places too?

37Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ugh, you guys are so predictable.

Anyway, we are attempting to revive this "deader than disco" forum, of course I know I won't get any credit what-so-ever because I had no possible way of going with Injur to inform red about ending this stupid rivalry and rebuilding this place.

Oh yeah, let's also say I'm taking matters into my own hands and firing our old graphics organizer. I've spent maybe 30 minutes working on it now, and it's already looking way better.

I'm also deleting all the hentai posts and all the spammer's acounts, because banning them and leaving their profound usernames here isn't the best idea.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

38Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

While I'm super happy/suprised you want to get the site going again, what's your reason to do this? I mean, are there issuses with the 'Dark Site' Mango had? Or is this actually a good ol' get the band together thing? I'm in no matter what the reason, and thanks again Lexi for fixing this thing. Actually gave me a reason to reset my pass ;)

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

39Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Very Happy Kam!

Anyway, nope, no issues, we just wanted things to be the way they used to. When everyone was friend and loved to come on this place!

40Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Cools then. Think everyone will really come back? Or any ideas on how to get some members to return?

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

41Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well, I don't think EVERYONE would come back, but I'm sure some would.

If you and Wolf could spread the word on red, and me and Injur could tell people on dark and green, I'm sure some of US would come back(:

42Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Hell, we may even get new besties!

43Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare wrote:While I'm super happy/suprised you want to get the site going again, what's your reason to do this?

We were talking on my forum randomly and we both figured if we BEEELLLIIEEEVVVVEDDD we could bring this place back? xD

Kam wrote: Or is this actually a good ol' get the band together thing?

Pretty much. Very Happy

Lexi wrote: If you and Wolf could spread the word on red,

Shouldn't we try to exclude red? :/
Lexi wrote:and me and Injur could tell people on dark and green, I'm sure some of US would come back(:

By the time I reply to this, you've probably sent a chain PM to all your Youtube pals, so ...yeah. 8D I bet we could filter people in, if Senor CHHAANNNGGEEE isn't involved and a few others...

44Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I did no such thing! D:<

And...-sh. I sorta already asked Mykey-Buddy ^^'

With the red thing, I just figured it would end a rivalry. Cause harmony and such. <3

45Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ wrote:With the red thing, I just figured it would end a rivalry. Cause harmony and such. <3

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat would be a bad idea. Red's got just enough malicious people (Mercy) who would jump at the opportunity to crap this place up. I'm sure they'll hear about it, but it's best you don't advertise. Shoot, I won't even mention this on there.

Bringing Mykan back would be a bad idea for two reasons. One, he won't come back unless he's put in a position of power; Mykan always abuses his power at the expense of the members, and two, Mykan creates drama wherever he goes. He's a self-centered whiner with no redeeming characteristic, and all he'll do is piss everybody off. Also, he denied that the Holocaust happened.

Besides which, I don't think he'd come back anyway.

46Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well, you're right about him not coming back. xP He told me he had no interest in it.

As for the Red thing, I suppose so, but having them find out on their own would only cause the same reaction.

47Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Naked Snake

Naked Snake
Titan Trainee

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ wrote:Well, you're right about him not coming back. xP He told me he had no interest in it.

As for the Red thing, I suppose so, but having them find out on their own would only cause the same reaction.

Why don't you just block Mercy from making an account here? There wouldn't be a problem that way.

48Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Haha, you try taking that up with two certain beings and see where you get. XD

Hell, when I was an admin for like a DAY, all I did was un-admin her, now that I check, guess who's back in that group?

I love how people can't get things past their skulls...

49Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:14 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I didn't realize anybody still came here

50Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here? Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Let's see what I did here.. Oh yeah make a pallet for you to tweak. Yeah that's right. No one had any idea how to work the forum's graphics and hierarchy until I came around. Now this forum has Quick post reply, bearable graphics, a sidebar with widgets, and the reason why everyone left? Cause I'm an admin, and you didn't want to be under me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum