Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

+11
MadmanRobz
greeniegirl111
BoldPuppy
Caboose
LexiNicole
TheGreenArrow
Mango ‹з
Injur
Akuni
Drück Mich
Yawning Squirtle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Azrael wrote:I'll tell you guys the same thing I and my buddy Snake told the people on the other site.

There's no way for it to come back.

Paul Levitz, publisher of DC Comics until very recently, explained why. It's too late. The time to write letters and have an impact was as soon as it was announced the show would not have been back. His words:

Try to figure out whether what you’re asking for is a practical possibility. When the Teen Titans animated television show ended, I got some letters begging for its return (inspired perhaps by the success of the campaign for Teen Titans Go!, more on which later). But the letters came in after the last episode aired…which meant that the team which had produced the show had broken up about a year earlier, and gone on to other gigs. There are sound business reasons why most animated tv shows only last for a certain maximum number of episodes (though the exceptions to the rule, like THE SIMPSONS, defy any form of gravity or entropy), but if you can’t keep the creative team together, you can’t replicate what the viewer loves. So asking for the show to come back after the team’s gone is self-defeating. Same thing’s true for comics.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009

How dare you bring logic into a series of random insults! That's like bringing an M-1 Abrams tank to a knife fight!
I know, I'm terrible with the whole logic thing. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me. You know, actually using facts and reality.

You're judmental nature and your childish habit of considering yourselfes to know better than anyone else is hindering this discussion.
See, this is funny, because it's basically the equivalent of a priest calling Michael Jackson a child molester. This sentence right here pretty much describes you. To a tee. You're the one not listening.

Here's the thing, I'm not exaggerating or trying to be a prick when I say I do know more than you. I'm a complete comic junky - go over to the other forum and ask Snake sometime, because I'm sure he'll tell you all about how that's my major hobby and I love talking about it - and I keep up with things related to it. Including TV shows. I read interviews by professionals and I try to learn what I can, because I like knowing what I'm talking about or at least knowing enough to contribute to a discussion without talking out of my ass. I know better than you because I pay attention to the things related to this; it's not ego, it's fact, but if you want to call it ego, feel free, as I've been called far worse than a smug prick.

Hey, I pride myself on it; I'm an International Smug Elitist.

It cannot happen. For business reasons. For reasons of profitability. For reasons of how much time has passed and how the show has faded from peoples minds. The Publisher of DC Comics said straight out it cannot come back.

Rainbow farts and dreams of unicorns do not a show revive and that's pretty much all you've got in your arsenal. Maybe three shows have been revived in the seventy to eighty year history of television across all types, from live action to animation. The old Teen Titans cartoon is not going to join such small ranks, no matter how much you kid yourself.

127Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

Adult Thoughts On This Matter:
Oh kay I will behave like an adult. There is no possible way on Earth that the animated TV show Teen Titans will ever come back. Some of us know that, but we will still fight even for a lost cause and please keep your negativity to yourselves, because I seriously don't think we care. Also, don't you all have better things to do than point out all of our flaws in this. We might wanna be 'childish' about this but why do you care?

MYY REAL THOGUHTS
THAT WHOLE PARAGRAPH WAS A LOAD OF BULL!! seriously i regrert even watsen my time typin it seriousslllllyyyy WTTFF!!!! IIFHcdshfbdrmjnbsfbznbdfaxb fbc<<< hahaha THATS JUST What CHUU ALL R SAYINN XcPET MAYBE LIKE SOME BELIEVERS!! Likkee mehhh!! ^ ^ CHILDISHH!! *gaaaassppp!!* IMMM NOT CHGILDISHH!! PLUUS it wass alll neat and stuff givve me poiints for that
(cannnttt wait to see how you guys rip this ojne apart QuOTE MEHH ALL CHUU WANT!!!)

dancin\' (DANCINN DUDE!!)

alsooo NINJAAAAAAAAAAA FLLAACHAAAAOOWW

http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com/

128Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

greeniegirl111 wrote:Adult Thoughts On This Matter:
Oh kay I will behave like an adult. There is no possible way on Earth that the animated TV show Teen Titans will ever come back. Some of us know that, but we will still fight even for a lost cause and please keep your negativity to yourselves, because I seriously don't think we care. Also, don't you all have better things to do than point out all of our flaws in this. We might wanna be 'childish' about this but why do you care?

MYY REAL THOGUHTS
THAT WHOLE PARAGRAPH WAS A LOAD OF BULL!! seriously i regrert even watsen my time typin it seriousslllllyyyy WTTFF!!!! IIFHcdshfbdrmjnbsfbznbdfaxb fbc<<< hahaha THATS JUST What CHUU ALL R SAYINN XcPET MAYBE LIKE SOME BELIEVERS!! Likkee mehhh!! ^ ^ CHILDISHH!! *gaaaassppp!!* IMMM NOT CHGILDISHH!! PLUUS it wass alll neat and stuff givve me poiints for that
(cannnttt wait to see how you guys rip this ojne apart QuOTE MEHH ALL CHUU WANT!!!)

cant argue with that

whatever it was...

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

129Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

Thanks. Whatever that was. Wow I feel soooooooo proud. (All that typing, wasted....) HAHAHAHA

130Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Rad Red

Rad Red
Titan Trainee

greeniegirl111 wrote:Also, don't you all have better things to do than point out all of our flaws in this.
I'm seriously resisting the urge to laugh right now.

Last edited by Rad Red on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

131Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Yawning Squirtle wrote:
greeniegirl111 wrote:Adult Thoughts On This Matter:

MYY REAL THOGUHTS

cant argue with that

whatever it was...

I think it was this.

Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Gall10

132Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
OMMMGGG cannntt stopp laughhiiin!!!!
nice one man NIIIIICEEE

Wow. Your mature. ^ ^
still laughinnn wow didnt kno we culd post pics eitherrr
HMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

133Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

greeniegirl111 wrote:Some of us know that, but we will still fight even for a lost cause and please keep your negativity to yourselves, because I seriously don't think we care.
The course of this thread shows this statement is a lie.

Also, it's not negativity. It's fact. Top Cat is never coming back. Johnny Quest is never coming back. Even if people who liked those shows banded together. That's not negativity, it's fact.

Also, don't you all have better things to do than point out all of our flaws in this.
I'll answer your question with another question. What about you? Don't all of you have better things to do with your time than try to petition for a show that's so far gone maggots have infested the corpse? There are current injustices going through animation - Spectacular Spider-Man was just canned with only TWO seasons to make way for a new animated show with the same premise - that could certainly use the support.

A letter petition from the twelve people who still give a crap is not going to change anything. The other site had a letter writing campaign - three or four, in fact - that, while still unimpressive, was more together than this place and had more people. Exactly what can you accomplish? Besides wasting some executives time and possibly annoying them so that they won't even humor your letters?

We might wanna be 'childish' about this but why do you care?
I have a horrible tendency to interject myself when I see dumb things happening.

134Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Rad Red

Rad Red
Titan Trainee

Azrael wrote:The course of this thread shows the cake is a lie.
Seriously, honest-to-god couldn't resist.

135Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

greeniegirl111 wrote:Thanks. Whatever that was. Wow I feel soooooooo proud. (All that typing, wasted....) HAHAHAHA
Proud that you managed to screw up the English language in such a way that it will never recover, or that you finally managed to bring a temporary halt to this discussion since what you said was so bizarrely unfunny and unreadable that no one understood what you were saying?

Is this what people are teaching kids in school now? Good God, we're doomed.

136Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:31 am

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Deforestation, you are effectively a true definition for ''asshole''. Once again you put yourself on high horses and act like you know everything. Fact is: You're just another retarded teen somewhere with an oppinion that lacks the brain capability to understand that doing the same thing will NOT always produce the same results. If you truly believe in that crap, that in itself is proof or being narrow-minded, which you are.

ALL you've done on the ENTIRE site is nothing but ranting how the show will never come back. That is nothing but stupidity, and you are nothing but a large pain in the ass. If you don't believe in the goal of the forum, and do nothing but bevace badly, and even fight AGAINST the goal of this place, you should leave immediately, and no one will complain if you're gone.

I don't know why, but the amount of rude brats went up through the roof on this thread. Several of you do NOTHING but behave like spoiled brats who believe in nothing but their own oppinions and their so-called ''evidence'' that has yet to hold up and prove ANYTHING.

You always complain that our diea is stupid, then pull the stick out of your assed and come up with something yourself, instead of sitting like a bunch of no-lifes and rant ab out stuff you don't know crap about.

137Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 am

_

Titan Trainee

Can't we all just get along?~ >_>
Ok, in all seriousness, ye both 'ave different ideas on the matter an' I ain't saying which one I'm really for 'ere. But ye all needta know that the other ain't gonna stop until ye do and no one 'ere is gonna give in. No matter 'ow much ye yell or explain or whatever ye wanna call it.
When it comes down to it? Everyone's really wrong 'ere; no one's gonna give up, so why waste the damned air?
/pacifisticrant?
Really though. I should take my own advice and stop arguing, sooo...hehe...^^; probably the last ye'll 'ear of me.

138Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 am

MadmanRobz wrote:Deforestation, you are effectively a true definition for ''asshole''.

...I am a sphincter through which fecal matter passes from the body? confused

Once again you put yourself on high horses and act like you know everything. Fact is: You're just another retarded teen somewhere with an oppinion that lacks the brain capability to understand that doing the same thing will NOT always produce the same results. If you truly believe in that crap, that in itself is proof or being narrow-minded, which you are.

Ooh, I love this--this is the part where the other person sees their argument breaking down, so they resort to name-calling and insults because they lack the ability to actually retaliate effectively in the face of empirical evidence. The last person who did this accused me of being a pedophile; I'm curious to see what new direction you'll take it in.

ALL you've done on the ENTIRE site is nothing but ranting how the show will never come back. That is nothing but stupidity, and you are nothing but a large pain in the ass.

Not guilty, not guilty, and guilty, respectively. What's "nothing but stupidity" is clamping your eyes shut and your hands over your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALA" when you can't think of anything else to say.

As for the first one, I've also baked apple fritters for all the forum members.

If you don't believe in the goal of the forum, and do nothing but bevace badly, and even fight AGAINST the goal of this place, you should leave immediately, and no one will complain if you're gone.

I'll go where I please, thank you kindly.

I don't know why, but the amount of rude brats went up through the roof on this thread.

What's your definition of "rude brat?" Is it just people who disagree with you, or does it extend to people who disagree with you and can back up what they're saying with hard evidence, against whom you have no effective response and simply resort to name-calling?

Several of you do NOTHING but behave like spoiled brats who believe in nothing but their own oppinions and their so-called ''evidence'' that has yet to hold up and prove ANYTHING.

Why yes. And you're one of the very people you just described. Enjoy the big, wet smooch of irony, chum.

You always complain that our diea is stupid, then pull the stick out of your assed and come up with something yourself, instead of sitting like a bunch of no-lifes and rant ab out stuff you don't know crap about.

I swear, you're just talking about yourself here. It's absolutely hilarious. I mean, I'm past the point where I get annoyed with your abject lack of creativity and higher-level thinking, and I just find the wild insults and hypocritical accusations hilarious. Seriously. You should see the grin on my face.

probably the last ye'll 'ear of me.

No, I like your accent. I would like to 'ear more of you. Smile

139Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

LALALALALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALA
sorryyyy had too say that
i agreeee wif whoever said he was an asshole

140Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 pm

greeniegirl111 wrote:LALALALALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALA
sorryyyy had too say that
i agreeee wif whoever said he was an asshole

Not only do I agree with that myself, but I also agree with myself when I used this to describe your posts:

Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Gall10

I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that...

141Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

hahaha seriously you brightened my hole day wif tht picture!!!
ive been laughin about it alllll day
and wheres my pie???

Last edited by greeniegirl111 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

142Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

*burp*

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

143Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

greeniegirl111 wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:

ALL you've done on the ENTIRE site is nothing but ranting how the show will never come back. That is nothing but stupidity, and you are nothing but a large pain in the ass.

Not guilty, not guilty, and guilty, respectively. What's "nothing but stupidity" is clamping your eyes shut and your hands over your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALA" when you can't think of anything else to say.

As for the first one, I've also baked apple fritters for all the forum members.

and wheres my pie???

I said fritters, not pie. You probably didn't see them because you were looking for pie.

144Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

greeniegirl111

greeniegirl111
Titan Trainee

yes, yes i was (ALSOOO i hattee pie so make some cupcakes or brownies instead)

also
seriously you brightened my hole day wif tht picture!!!
ive been laughin about it alllll day
just randomly and ppl will look at mee like imma idiot who just laughs randomlyy

145Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

WOW. o3o thats all i can say. wow.

146Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I WANT TT BAK Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 992327

Last edited by Blackwolf8994 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

147Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

even pedo slade?

148Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well yeah he is a big meanie head however he is an evil guinness and the best villain evar.

149Saving Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

true, true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum