Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

+11
MadmanRobz
greeniegirl111
BoldPuppy
Caboose
LexiNicole
TheGreenArrow
Mango ‹з
Injur
Akuni
Drück Mich
Yawning Squirtle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ben 10 sux.

CN lost its quality a LOOONNNG time ago...

Nickelodeon's on its way too

Ben 10 might have sold more toys... but TT was more popular BY FAR.

Man I missed a lotta things... Sad(((

27Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 992327 Oh woe.

We're all on our way to empending doom. And watching daytime television...!

28Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ok, first, Deforest guy, shutup
Starfire, a way to defeat evil trolls is to ignore them

also, if there is a way to bring it back...
it's gotta be over-violent protest
Burn CN HQ to the grounds without permission!
or, we could make the season ourselves
but in order to make one we'd need much more than just art and voice
it'd take years to make 10 minutes
so, no...
so, as i said, let's burn down CN HQ

29Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Tÿ wrote:Ok, first, Deforest guy, shutup

If you want to do this, then the best thing to do is listen to people who know a teensy-weensy bit more about the world than you do.

30Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

Tÿ wrote:Ok, first, Deforest guy, shutup

also, if there is a way to bring it back...
it's gotta be over-violent protest
Burn CN HQ to the grounds without permission!
or, we could make the season ourselves
but in order to make one we'd need much more than just art and voice
it'd take years to make 10 minutes
so, no...
so, as i said, let's burn down CN HQ
so Ds is a troll, but you want to commit arson

sounds logical

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

31Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Burinin down CN HQ will do what?

---> put the burners in juvie

---> destroy the place where TT eps are made

uhh not such a good idea. no offense.

32Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:Burinin down CN HQ will do what?

---> put the burners in juvie

---> destroy the place where TT eps are made

uhh not such a good idea. no offense.

Pretty sure he was joking.

33Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

SARCASM. but I can't tell a honest-to-god person from a person joking, so ...

34Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty What..? Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

I wonder if we do that, will anyone really notice?

I know I wouldn't. XD

35Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:SARCASM. but I can't tell a honest-to-god person from a person joking, so ...

It's hard to tell over the internet, yeah. You of all people should know, Ms. Legitimate Article. Razz

But no, he was joking.

I wonder if we do that, will anyone really notice?

I know I wouldn't. XD

What, are you kidding? America's so frightened of terrorism that the entire world would probably hold a candlelight vigil.

But about the only thing firebombing CN would accomplish is starting another brace of invasions and wars, so...it's probably better that we don't. XD

36Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i am Ms. Gullible... o_o

i have GOT to sharpen my senses

cant blame america... since 9/11... i would be scared too...

CN would sue and put all the shows on hold probably

37Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

TheGreenArrow

TheGreenArrow
Titan Trainee

Ok guys, enough harassing, yes I agree she was abit rude... but, and this is not just primarily directed at Deforestation Sensation, this is a site that is here to SUPPORT and hopefully BRING BACK the Teen Titans, not to hear people say how hopeless it is. If you don't believe that anything can be done, that's fine, but don't go crushing other peoples hopes or ideas, wether it has been done or not. All though you may have a point, letters have been done before, but that doesn't mean we should give up!

I also have an idea, it may be a longshot, but it's different then what anyone has tried before (or so I think). I'm not going to say what it is until there are people actually interested in what I have to say though. Sorry guys, but REALLY don't like getting flamed for nothing. tongue

38Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Well it could be worse then burning down CN. (That would solve a lot of problems.) Whats ur.. "plan?"

39Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

I'm actually interested in hearing about this too, since I'm eighty percent sure it'll be something about petitions, letters, fan fiction, cosplay or a million-man march. The remaining twenty percent is holding out hope that it'll be something feasible.

40Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:I'm actually interested in hearing about this too, since I'm eighty percent sure it'll be something about petitions, letters, fan fiction, cosplay or a million-man march. The remaining twenty percent is holding out hope that it'll be something feasible.

you forgot fanvideos

41Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Tÿ wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:I'm actually interested in hearing about this too, since I'm eighty percent sure it'll be something about petitions, letters, fan fiction, cosplay or a million-man march. The remaining twenty percent is holding out hope that it'll be something feasible.

you forgot fanvideos

Oh yes, that would change everything.

42Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

To Deforestation,

It's not very smart to act the way you do to Admins, she could kick you off the site in a second, and the way you disrespect all the time, I'm sure we would all know it's you. Your being very rude to everyone on the forum and it is starting to get annoying. In fact, Starfire02, if your reading this, this is kind of a report in a way. I can PM you for more info. He's caused problems for multiples users on the site.

-RavenxRobin101/ Lexi

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

43Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:To Deforestation,

It's not very smart to act the way you do to Admins, she could kick you off the site in a second, and the way you disrespect all the time, I'm sure we would all know it's you. Your being very rude to everyone on the forum and it is starting to get annoying. In fact, Starfire02, if your reading this, this is kind of a report in a way. I can PM you for more info. He's caused problems for multiples users on the site.

-RavenxRobin101/ Lexi

To RavenxRobin101

You probably should have PM'd this to me to begin with. Publicly posturing isn't really going to get you anywhere. What's more, Starfire was the one who threw a fit at me, and I haven't said anything rude to Green Arrow. Sarcastic, yes, but sarcasm itself isn't rude or offensive. I was quite serious when I said I'd like to hear his plan, and that I hope it's something feasible.

Nor am I being rude to "everyone" on the forum; that is a gross misrepresentation. At worst, I have clashed with:

Ty, who thought I was someone else; I think this has been more or less resolved.
You, for reasons that you and I can both recall.
Starfire, but we later made up.

As for the other regulars, Squirtle and I get along well, easilyinjured and I have no animosity between us whatsoever, and Fearless Leader and I are on good terms as well. To summarize, your claim is erroneous at worst, and hyperbolic at best, and I strongly suggest that you endeavor to be more accurate in the future.

If you would like to continue this dialogue privately, via the PM system, in such a manner that would not devolve into mindless chattering, shouting matches or insult-offs, then I am quite open to this suggestion, and to repeat my opening statement, this should likely have been PM'd to me in the first place.

-Deforestation Sensation

44Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

To Both of You,

Sarcasm can be wrongly misread <.< lol Mykan as Fearless Leader ... sorry that name is kinda funny >.<

Everyone else has their reasons for disliking, D.S...

Admins can... and will... *whistles*

Ty, Lexi, and Star?? o_o But they're usually really calm... and mellow... and nice... and cool to be with...!

(I think you guys should PM, this is kinda getting in your guy's business)

-Easilyinjured/ME! <3

45Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

true dat lol, im not dealing with this from him anymore though, im just guna likenot talkto him anymore

46Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:true dat lol, im not dealing with this from him anymore though, im just guna likenot talkto him anymore

Or use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts, it seems.

47Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
RavenxRobin101 wrote:true dat lol, im not dealing with this from him anymore though, im just guna likenot talkto him anymore

Grammer and punctuation suck.

48Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 am

Mango wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:

Grammer and punctuation suck.

ur rit da world wood b bttr if ppl rote lik dis insted

49Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

dey do mr meanie pnts! XD im so slly, thts y i liek 2 type liek dis

Last edited by RavenxRobin101 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo once again =P)

50Saving Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wats wrng w/ tlkin lke dis?

u cn ttly rd it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum