Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
Shadow_of_Darkness
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

blackwolf8994 wrote:Name-Lupe

Age-She is a wolf a pup and cant age(shes not immortal she can still die but ya)

Personality-Very perky and fun to be around. She can get very hyper and jokative and very serous. She is hard to connect with and never really shares her past life.

Looks-White fur and blue eyes. When blood trinkles down er right eye a horrid scar is reaveled covering almost e rintire wite face.When her werewolf side is reavled she is huge and tanish....when demon sid eis reaveled she has horns and wings and her scar is also realved then

past life- shes an exile from a different dimension and stumbled into this one lssoing all her past powers. she got injected with a virus that only the man who injected her knows the cure. however if the cure gets to her she dies(shes over 200 years old peope you cannot live that long)

powers- she can speak to any animasl. has super senses. super streangth, speed, ext.
she as her demon side can block alomst everything with her wings including others powers, she can fly even faster and run and more streagnth... she can grow in size and her bite is extreamly powerful. she can control dark energy and fire it at extream power.
as her werewolf form sh is ten times powerful then before (her normal form)

weekness- docters, water, and demon self

demon slef-https://media.photobucket.com/image/devil%20wolf/hikari1624/Animals/VampireWolf.jpg
werewolf self- http://www.moviecitygeek.com/arrays/images/2004/van_helsing2.jpg
ME NORMAL-The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Pup1
Approved wolf ^_^

27The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I'm gonna post more pics of my oc cause I'm bored The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 25493

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 06210

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Terram10

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 01610

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Terraa10

the last one was when she was either depressed or angry cause that's when her hair is red... i guess depressed on that one! AND I MADE OVER BB! XD The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 224761

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

28The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

We needs more people! Twisted Evil

29The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

RavenxRobin101 wrote:We needs more people! Twisted Evil
AWESOME ART, but you know thres an art thread where you can post your drawings, etc. o_o

30The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

RavenxRobin101 wrote:I'm gonna post more pics of my oc cause I'm bored The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 25493

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 06210

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Terram10

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 01610

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Terraa10

the last one was when she was either depressed or angry cause that's when her hair is red... i guess depressed on that one! AND I MADE OVER BB! XD The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 224761

Better MS PAINT COLOR-ER THEN ME ALERT! Surprised The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 992327

31The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:53 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:lol: aww thank you! that's so nice!

32The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 788251 or The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 3155 or The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 250860 is just... uh... well... i don't think anyone likes those couples...

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 833179 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 250860 ? NO

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 3155 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 328455 NO

i'll RP!!! stuck between silkie or my character tho Shocked

33The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 788251 or The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 3155 or The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 741238 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 250860 is just... uh... well... i don't think anyone likes those couples...

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 833179 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 250860 ? NO

The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 3155 x The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 328455 NO

i'll RP!!! stuck between silkie or my character tho Shocked
I'm sorry, but silike is not in the rp, This is an Oc rp. Its just the orginals (Older of course), no silkie sorry.

34The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:25 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Maybe, i should just start this rp >_<

35The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yea... it's been like three weeks or something since anyone has spoken

36The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Yeah i'll just start this thing;

7 A.M
The original Titans called the new team members to meet them at the front of tower, However they need to first meet at the bus stop for Cyborg to get them and take them to the tower.

(I'll be playing some of the originals, since they're not taken)

37The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Pyre wondered about this. Could she do this? Become a new Titan..?

38The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Grabbing her stuff from the tent at a small area, she set two stones next to a blossom tree, there was writing on them.

Deirdra Grey
Joseph Grey
"Wish me luck"

Jane stood up as she swung on her back pack, a tear came out of her left eye down her cheek. She walked away from the area, hoping for a good future, or not. As she walked towards the bus stop she thought to herself "Am I really doing this?" I'm just going to endanger these people." The sun shined brightly beneath the sky as the goth girl looking down, her black high top converse were covered in dirt. She stopped and saw people waiting for Cyborg, standing there in silence she opened one of her books and began to read.

Cyborg was strolling towards the bus stop, however there was a breakfast inn next to him. "Ooooh, maybe i can just get some waffles" Cyborg's stomach made a sound as he parked, he got out and entered the place.

39The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Pyre shuffled in her velcro tennis shoes, along with the muck and blood of her condition. The only thing she could was wait for cyborg to come out again. So to act cheery, she started in her high cute voice.
"Get me some Breakfast hot pockets, will ya Cy?"

40The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Sure" Cyborg saw the buffet and his eyes went wide. "BOOYA! JACKPOT!" He charged towards the tables as the manager watched Cyborg, afraid what will happen. Cyborg got a stack of waffles, bacon and eggs "Oh, sweet Heaven, I can just stay here forever!" he down the food within a second and grabbed hot pockets for Pyre. he payed for the food then walked out with a plate for Pyre "Here ya go, come on we need to go get the other members" Cyborg opened his car door and sat on the seat stepping on pedal, towards the stop.

41The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi was sitting down on a park bench, waiting for Cy and Pyre. She was bored out of her mind, until...

'Flashing hot dude, MINE!'

She stood up, smiled, started walking torwards him and...

tripped. =P

Luckily, no one had noticed... until the girl who came in with black and parshily pink hair had red hair and glowing red eyes.

"Rrrrr..." Evil or Very Mad

42The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Jane glanced at the girl "uh, Hi" Jane closed her book and pushed back her short black hair, "Are you okay?" Jane said in a monotone voice.

43The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:54 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Hair and eyes turn normal and looks up at girl. "Yeah I'm fine thanks." Brushes dirt off shirt.

"Names Lexi, you?"

44The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"No problem, Call me Luna" Luna put up her hood "I'm new to this town, so whats your power?" Luna asked in a quiet voice, she wasn't much of a social person.

45The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Fire basically," Lexi replied. "I can shoot it at stuff. You?"

46The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"..I absorb energy and can shoot it back, I also can control shadows" Luna said as she raised her hand and Lexie's shadow came out floating in front of her. "you see, Well I wonder when Cyborg will be coming..."

Cyborg made a turn and was already getting there as Nightwing called
"Cyborg, are you there yet?"
"Yo, im almost there, chill."
"Well, we need to train them before someone attack"
"sure thing, C Ya"

47The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Pyre came back with her Bacon and egg hot pocket, muching on it, along with slurping some hot cocoa.

"You guys along for the ride?" she asked?

48The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Duhh!" Lexi stated.

Thinks, Night Wing + Shirtless = The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 971218 !!!

But she snaps the thought out of her head.

49The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna saw Lexi's thoughts "uh, Yeah" (she can read minds)

Cyborg got off and greeted the girls "Hey Y'all, Cyborg is here to take you the the tower! now lets go"
Luna got in the car as Cyborg looked at her Another, shy one He set out his hand and looked at Lexie "hey, lets go"
Luna sat in the car quietly..

50The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi gets in the car and sits next to Luna.

' My thoughts are not safe when near her... CRAP!'

"grrrr..."

The song Tik Tok comes on the radio like the third time in 20 minutes. "Is this song ever NOT on?" Lexi asks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum