Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
Shadow_of_Darkness
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:32 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Morning sickness? What the hell? You sure you're ok?!" Lexi yelled in. What is going on with him now!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

977The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

There was a knock on Luna's door. "Hey, uhh... you... ok?" It was Allison. Adding quickly, she said, "I thought I would bring a little get well present after that battle..." And in her clenched fist was the coat of an unconsicous Control Freak.

978The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi noticed Allison with ControlFreak. "OMFGZ!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?!?! Dude, if you can do that to Slade or Blagden or even Alabaster,I think you're the only titan Jump needs..."

979The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna got up and looked at the door "Just please...go away..." Luna said as if she was about to cry, she over heard Lexi. "I'm fine, and I don't want to look at control Freak"

980The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Allison nodded. "K. I get it." She looked down at Control Freak. "But... um... where should I ... y'know... put him?" Then she turned to Lexi. "But just saying... he was easy to take down with your help... Slade and Bladgen and Alabaster... that'll take teamwork..."

981The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno sighed. "Forget it." He stood up and walked out the door. "I'm alright. Wanna go out and get some ice cream?"
There was something about Magno...
His eyes, they were yellow now.

(I WAS going to make Control Freak click more videos to inform you all of what to look for, but nope, easy just HAD to do that? Good going, ruined the whole plot. I'll post it anyway.)

I searched Hale for any further signs of conversion, fever, nervous movement, paranoia. Nothing, just the gold colored eyes. Except...His movements now had the unnatural quickness of the hybrids. (Chimera)

Last edited by Mañgo on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

982The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

(You don't have to be rude Ty, you can just make Control freak wake up and escape.)

Luna sighed and walked away from her door, "Snits!" She yelled as books spun around her "I have to defeat him, i have to.."

983The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:(You don't have to be rude Ty, you can just make Control freak wake up and escape.)

(I was being nice, you don't wanna see me mean ._.)

984The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ignore...

Last edited by ♪☠Lexi101☠♪™ on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

985The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(easy mango... easy might ave not nown but still should have asked)

I kept howling my song of lonely time it seemed to never end as I stared into the stars howling my song away. It was peaceful yet sad. Almost as if a lullaby.

986The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"hey." Magno poked Lexi. "Ice cream? Luna'll be alright. You know her...a little...she'll be ok."
He smiled at her. "I'll bring some iced cream back for ya, Luna. Allison, you in?"

987The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Sure just one sec." Lexi walked torward her room and walked in and changed into her casual clothes.

She walked out. "I'm not going anywhere in public with that on unless it's a mission." Lexi winked.

988The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno left and appeared with his coat. "Alright, let's go."
He went to the garage. "Do we have a car?"

989The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Hmmm..." Lexi eyed the room and spotted the car. "You know how to hotwire a mustang?"

990The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"ok, fine."
He brought up a metal sheet and everyone climbed on.
The platform flew to the shop.
"GIMMEACHOCOLATEFUDGESUNDAE!!!!!!"

991The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna read many books, no answer. However she passed one book, "Hello there." She grabbed it and flipped pages, she saw a dragon in the pages, but she had a bad feeling. "this book belongs to Raven for sure, i don't remember having this one.." She gently se it down and looked at other books.

-------

https://teentitanforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=62

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum