Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
Shadow_of_Darkness
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi grabbed Magno's arm and put it around her shoulder so they could get to the medical bay. She layed him down on one of the beds and hooked up some cords on him for pulse and other stuff like that. She sat on a chair across the room and rubbed her eyes. What was she doing here? She already screwed them all up twice, who knows what she would do next?

Maybe she should just quit, this was nowhere as easy as she thought it would be...

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

952The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I watched Luna leave qsadly. owever I shook it off and decided to fallow her. I kept my head down not wanting be a bother. She walked into a big room and sat down on a couch. I walked over to a corner and laid down keeping quiet

953The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna rested her head on her hands and leaned forward "I'm causing a lot for this team" She muttered as she faced the floor "I don't even want to look at the team or anybody.." Luna stood up and limbed her room.

954The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I looked at Luna and again fallowed her. I noticed she was heading back towards her room and ran up infront of her. I looked up at Luna quite concerned. "Wy would you cause any trouble from what I've seen you are a big help here." I said staring into her eyes.

955The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"If you haven't seen what just happened, that was because of me. Magno wouldn't have got hurt if it werent for me and Blagden, Sermon is coming by the next two weeks and i' beaten up right now" Luna took a deep breath and looked down "Look at me, i'm a mess"

956The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I raised my eyebrow. "So enemies come after you that aint your fault. A lot of people...creatures have that problem. And I'm sure whomever Sermon is you and your friends can take him. Those people are nothing compared to you. They live off fear. Let me ask you this...is it beter to be loved or feared?" I said smiling friendly at her.

957The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"Loved, but Sermon is a demon, how can i fight him!?" Luna sighed "I just can't anymore...." Luna looked at herself and sighed "A half demon shouldn't be in a team with heroes."

958The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Half demon? Hun you're looking at one as well. I may look like a pup but its a curse. Damned to walk the earth knowing any second you can snap.I'm over 200 years old. When I get angry I turn werewolf sometimes worse. How you come to control it is when you are no longer a threat.I myself still have trouble this is the first time I left the forst for a very long time. Heck I didnt uuse to liev here. But hey as long as there are people there for you...you are in good hands." I tried to sound convincing but my voice cracked several times. "I dont know much about being on a team... but I do know how it is to have people who trust you. You are in good hands.. as long as you are with them they will protect you as you should them." I said with a small smile.

959The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

There was something they didn't know about the Widowmaker. Something horrible.
Magno stirred in his sleep.

-meanwhile-
Control Freak turned on his computer and searched the internet for "Widowmaker"
What came up was "Resistance: Fall of Man Database"
He clicked that.
A video popped up.

A British woman's voice played.
"The Widowmaker is a monstrocity, most of our troops called it 'Death on Four Legs' and from what we knew of it, that was as accurate as possible. The crawlers aren't the only way the Chimeran virus is spread. The Widowmaker's acid from it's primary attack can also spread on it.

"Interesting..."
He clicked another video.

"The Chimeran Hybrids, ones who take less of the disease, have incredibly high metabolish, this allows them to regenerate much quicker. However, it also makes them overheat and become 2 fold that of a human's natural heat. Without a cooling apparatus, (The things on the Gray jack's back) they will overheat and die."

--

Magno smiled and sighed happily in his sleep as his wounds began to heal at an alarming rate.

960The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"I don't need friends, I came here because i was desperate... I killed my family, and i can't never see them again. I lost my love, I lost everything." Luna said as she entered her room and closed, Lupe stood on the other side as Luna stood inside her room waiting for a response.

961The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sighed feeling slightly hurt. "Trust me you need love in your life. I as well murdered my family. I betrayed everybody I knew. Turned sides and went with a devil. In result getting exiled by my own father after killing my mother. I have nothing left litarlly. No family no friends. They day I was bron I was treated like an exile. I've never really experenced how it is to ahve freinds or a family. But anybody who does is lucky. Take what you have and treat it well. As you can... or end up like me. Alone for eternty." Tears swelled up in my eyes as I turned to leave.

962The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[quote="blackwolf8994"]"Let me ask you this...is it beter to be loved or feared?"quote]

(HA! YOU GOT THAT FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND!)

Lexi noticed Magno's woundes, they were healing at a strange speed, she decided not to disturb him but it bothered her, something wasn't right here...

963The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno shot up in bed. "Whoa, wow, awesome, i feel great! Hi Lexi, want to go get some ice...cream...? What's that?" He sniffed the air. "Wait...I know that smell."

964The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"O_O Uhhh..." Lexi stood there baffled.

965The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Later. I'm going to bed."
He stood up and walked into his room, locked the door, turned on White Noise from his radio and laid in the bed.

966The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi walked over to Magno's door and knocked. "Are you ok??"

967The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(XD yes yes I did... but i loved it ...it completes me XD)

968The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(OMGZ SAME!!! Bestes movie that started out the new decade!!!)

969The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:19 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

("I just love a warm big for my aching feet"XD gosh i dislike the red qween so much but dan shes funny alone with lice the "fat boys" and everybody its just all around an awesome movie!)

970The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna grabbed her head as she listen to Lupe, she slide down on her door. "You still are happy, a feeling I wish I can feel a lot" Luna said as she though of her favorite Poem, Alone

She sighed and stood up, "I miss you dearly" she sat on her bed and glanced to see at her shadow, by her side all the time.

971The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Tears streammed down my eyes but I managed to gather myself until I reatched oustide. I continued walking untill I relized my bag was still on the tree oustide Luna's window. I sighed and unwilling turned back to the tree. I climbed back up upon it grabbing my bag and decided to sit down on the branch leaning against the tree.

972The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna grab the herbs from her table and threw them on her wounds "leah ym sdounw" suddenly they were closing, Luna closed her eyes thinking about the wolf's words.

973The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Yeah, i've never felt better. I am a little jittery, but morning sickness'll fix that."

974The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna lied back on her bed and closed her eyes as she stared into the ceiling
"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, " Luna repeated the poem of The Raven.

She blinked her eyes and glanced to her side to see the sky "Full moon will be coming soon" She sighed

975The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sighed looking up at the sky. A tale everybody has heard maybe a mythical tale.About wherewolves and the full moon. The moon means a lot to a wolf but on one its when the werewolves appear. I cannot control myself then. Maybe my demon can be but not my werewolf self. I will have to hide away like every time. Away from anger and other emotions. Back to my lonely dark solitude cave. I climbed to the highest branch and gazed up at the stars wondering if I could ever feal anything or ever have a family. I'm a lone wolf at force. I shook my head and jumped from the tree. I traveled far untill reaching a park. I made my way up onto a small hill like a tny form of a mountain and sat down. I tipped made head up and made a loud loeny howl to the night sky singing a song of wolfs time. A sad song sounding as a time coming to an end but a new beging forming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum