Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Allison saw Luna and Lexi advancing to Alabaster, while she was holding back one of Alabaster's attacks. "Took-- you-- long-- enough-- Luna-- could-- ugh-- use-- some-- help-- here!" she yelled, trying to hold back. She tried to hit Alabaster with a gush of water, but he saw a weakness and propelled her back. "UGH!" Allison grunted as she hit the ground.

27The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"What do you mean?! I was in my room, how was I suppose to know if you guys were in trouble? I got out my communiator and no one answered so i figured" Luna threw the tables at the man, "won ssroc!"

28The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Dude, Alabaster isn't there, he's a thousand miles away in the dessert. I think my post glitched...)

29The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(wwwaait i think mango said something about changing a post to epicness or something... mango?)

30The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(JUST POST UR THINGY AND WE'LL PLAY ALONG!)

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

31The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(But I need alabaster and Magno to go missing together for this post to make any sense

32The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Alabster ignored everyone, turned into a rocket with legs, grabbed Magno and flew away, too fast to catch.
(there.)

33The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(NOW DO THE DISTURBING POST!)

34The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(ok, ok...)
Alabaster landed him in a hut out in the dessert, a sandstorm was occuring.

Magno stood up coughing. "Alabaster, leave me alone!"
"Why should I?"
"because! I...I'm sorry?"
"That's nowhere NEAR good enough."
His hand turned into a whip. "no! Not again!"
"Yeah."
He lashed it but magno, at lightning speed, dodged it.
"How did you...?!"
He ran forward and punched Alabaster in the face. "Agh!" He turned his hand into a hammer and slammd Magno. MAgno grabbed his arms and kickd his face, sending him to the floor.
Magno was serously...something was wrong with him.
He growled fiercely as he charged at him and slashed a claw at his face.
"Agh! When did you grow claws?!" Alabaster grew claws of his own as he slashed at Magno, but he dodged it.
Magno jumped behind him and punctured his skin. "AAAAAGGGH!!"
Alabaster fell to the floor bleeding, meanwhile...
Magno grew two, fleshy tentacles from his back, both had spikes on them.
Magno grabbed him and roared, showing his 6 inch teeth...

No one know what happened in that hut after that, but Magno, with his new form, his six eyes, his tentacles and his Chimeran appearance left in a bloody mess. and Alabaster was never seen again.

Magno's tentacles grew into leathery wings and he flew back to the city...

(The Chimeran Virus has taken full effect)

35The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Allison, Luna, WHERE THE HELL IS MAGNO!?!?" Lexi yelled freaking out. He could be hurt, or worse...

dead...

36The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(I g2g for now, so don't find me until I get back on.)

37The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna rubbed her temples "Lexi, QUIET!!" Luna breathed heavily, she was under a lot of pressure. "How the hell should I know?!" Luna yelled as the windows broke and fell on the ground, "she flew out the shop.

38The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(this is in chibi mode x3)

"DONT TELL ME TO BE QUIET!!" Lexi said flailing her arms around. "IF YOU WUDA SHOWN UP FASTER THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!" *smoke blows out her nose in an anime manner!*

39The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna turned back and glared at Lexi as she glowed "faster?! How the hell was I suppose to know?! Huh? What do you think, like im going to come out of no where and know ALL The time" A row of fire formed behind Luna as her eyes went on fire "Look here princess, the world doesn't revolve around you. No one called for me, so I called, no response so I came." Luna said as the shards of glass levitated and pointed at Lexi "So, don't tell me what you got on your mind, I fought more than you did, I'm freakin in pain right now and my old life is haunting me!" Luna yelled at Lexi, "So just shut your big mouth." She turned around breathing crazy as the shards of glass stood still in mid air

40The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"You... have no idea... what sh*t I've seen. I'm still having to hide so many things from all of you, that if I said what they were, even a f*cing demon like you would cringe in fear!!!" Lexi screams in anger. She stepped out of a broken window and and ran off. Frankly, she didn't give a crap about what she just said, she was so angry her hair has never been redder, she hasn't like turning on someone so much than she did now...

the question was...

what could she do now?

41The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna gritted her teeth as the shards were thrown at the wall, she slammed her hand on the wall as she put on her hood, she looked over at Allison. "You have no idea Lexi, No idea." She said under her breath as she grabbed the shard and he hand bled, "You don't know how much I want to go back to normal" Luna said as she stated at Allison "why are you still here?" She looked away and walked out the shop, she looked over at many people who hid in fear "everyone, just come out, everything is fine.." But how they saw Luna's reaction they still hid.

42The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi sat under a tree some miles away from the tower. She opened her bag and took out something she had long forgotten was in there...

she grabbed the "S" communicator in there. She had a devilish smile. "Revenge... is a dish best served cold."

43The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(tis post does not exist Oo)

Last edited by blackwolf8994 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

44The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(wead da posts above pwease! XD)

45The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

'Magno' flew into the city. "Grr..."
After close examination, and frightening countless people, he landed.
The four tentacles came from his back and he smashed a car into two.
He saw a few people running away so he shot a speck of acid at them.
The acid missed but the toxous green mist made them pass out.

arely, you could recognize magno, all that was wrong with him was the tentacles, teeth, eyes, his flaky, yellow skin and his voice. If the titans ran up, they would recognize him, his clother had not torn off yet.

46The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

farao Luna looked over at her side and saw a creature, "Magno" She whispered as she sent shadows to help the people, she flew up and towards magno, not so close though. "Magno? Magno, what's wrong?" She said gently as she began to glow with caution, she saw the acid. Of course, it was probably the WidowMaker who did this to him.

47The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

He let loose a weird, yet obviously hostile, growl and grabbed her with the tentacle.
He brought her close and held up a claw.

(Wtf with the pharaoh?)

48The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

( I Have no idea it just appeared out of nowhere xD)

Luna struggled with his tentacles,"Magno stop!" She didn't want to hurt him, he was a member of her team. "LEt me go!" She yelled as he carried her close to him, she looked at him with her blue cobalt eyes.

49The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

and he stared back with his killer, yellow, six eyes.
He threw her into a car.

50The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna fell into the car and sat up on her side "swodahs Snogard!" THhen her dragon shadow came out and attacked Magno, Luna made the Dragon go into his mind for she can talk to him. She stood up glowing and stared at MAgno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum