Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I slowly turned back to my normal self and crawled over to my cave. I continued walking untill I reached my bed and there I fainted.

977The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

John looked at MAgno, "I don't know, we need to get ourselves ready for now. They're coming for her." JOhn carried Luna to the medical bay.

Blagden stod next to Sermon in a dark chamber, "When?" He asked
Sermon replied "Soon, I will be coming in a while"
Blagden nodded as he vanished in midair and was in Jump City.

978The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I started having visions of the future. I wasn't sure who each person was but I saw Luna in them. Different each time some worse then the next. I started to sweet and cry once more. Some ddint have Luna non the less were bad. One of the worst was when I saw me becoming what I was most afraid off.

979The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Shaddy, is my guy approved? I changed him a little)

"What? Who's coming?"

980The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

(yes.)

"My father and Sermon." John simply said as he turned and looked at Magno, "Go get your girlfriend, this fight won;t be that easy."

Luna began to change color, she moaned, "No.." She muttered under her breath as she saw Sermon and Blagden talkiing.
"Get out of my head...Get out of it.." She repeated, she vomited again and finally woken.
She looked at everyone as her eyes were flashing, "Blagden is here."

981The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Hey! She's..." Was she his girlfriend or not? "She's... She's Lexi!"
He looked at Luna.
"And you're covered in your own bile, Ms. Ladylike."

(Awesome. I'll bring him in soon.)

982The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna glared at Magno, "Shut up." She muttered, "You try not to throw up when a demon is here after you" Luna said as she grabbed a bucket and vomited, these were one of the side affects thaat would happen to her, "Hurry, hes coming"

Blagden walked towards the tower . "Luna" He repeated in a hiss

983The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"I wouldn't puke, I would cower in a corner. and-"
He saw a building catch fire. "20 bucks, he's over there..."

-meanwhile-
Grang'go observed blagden, gripping his katanas tight.
"Hala feroi..."
(He speaks english, but this is his native tongue.)
He jumped down, landing behind him.
"I must ask you to stop, as much as I wish against it..."

984The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"This isn't funny Magno!" She yelled as her eyes went red, the moon was up.
Blagden looked at him, "Get out of my way." He teleported a few feet away from him, "I need to get this girl"

Luna got out of bed and looked aat John, "Where is he?"
"I don't know." John muttered as he left the room, Luna ran out of the room holding in her puke.

985The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"As long as you stop destroying the inanimine...I couldn't care less." He re-sheathed his blades.
The blindfold over his eyes blocked his vision, along with him being blind.
But he could still 'see' him.

--

"Jeez, tacky...LEXI! WE GOT BIG BAD BOOTAY TO KICK!"
He walked after Luna.

986The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna and JOhn were outside, waiting.

Blagden cursed as he teleported behind them, "Hello, John"
John's eyes went wide, "FAther..."
Luna glowed, "Where is he?"

"Sermon? He's waiting for you."

987The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I woke up to my own scream. I screamed out Luna's name seeing and hearing her death in my final dreamfilled vision. IT was almost like a howling roar. "LUNA!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!" I screamed busrting awake panting. My charm glowed and as if my mother was inside me it pulled me away from my cave. I knew Luna needed help but right now on a full moon in this condistion I wasn't sure if i could help her. However I decided to risk it. Knowing the outcomes may be worse I couldn't sit back and do nothing. I held tightly onto my charm and whispered a prayer to my mother. Then ignoring the painful screams throughout my body I formed into my werewolf self bigger and more scary like than before. It would be harder to controll myself but I had to try. I headed out for the tower as fast as I could. I let out a loud roar saying I was on my way and I was not happy.

988The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"RAWR!!! I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY MAGNO! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!" Lexi walked up to the others.

"Wat'ya talkin' `bout?"

Last edited by ♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ on Mon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

989The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno became serious.
"Um...I don't understand...he's you're dad, he's...and...language...I don't know. Can we fight yet?"
He whispered the last sentence to Luna.

Grang observed the encounter through the darkness, hoping the man would follow his orders.
He might even have to aid the humans if he did not.

990The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi flailed chibi arms in the air. "STOP WHISPERING AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

991The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 40 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

[We're outside Lexi, read the posts.]

Luna looked at Magno, "He's not my dad." BLagden's eyes went gray as a portal formed behind him, Creature's were coming out. No ordinary creatures, ones that can kill you. Luna muttered two words as she glowed, "Titans, go." THe creatures attaked the group as Blagden grab a hold of Luna, John turned to see Luna, but the devil creature grabbed him.

Luna blasted at Blagden, "GEt away." She growled, "HE wants you and he wil get you." He threw off the attack Luna did to him, "He better watch out then."
Suddenly, another portal formed behind Luna as a large red arm grabbed her waist pulling her in, she casted a shadow to hold her on Earth. "John!" she yelled as he was fighting.

-------

https://teentitanforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=73

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum