Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+2
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi burned the tape off of your face. "MAGNO GET YOUR F***ING *SS IN HERE AND LET ME OUT!!!"
She heard another voice.
"Who's here!?!?!"

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

952The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I laughed and held onto my chest partly crying because Lexi mixed with Luna was funny and the pain in my chest from laughing. "Should we get her?" I asked still looking at the tv trying to hide te pain with a smile.

953The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Not until she's truly punished >Smile"

954The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:18 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I giggled and leaned back enyoying the tv. "We are evil people....and wolfies"

955The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno laughed. "Look, Man, you gotta take a rest..."
He stroked her lightly up and down her back.
"Gettin' a bit worried about ya..."

956The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sighed. "Hey I'm more experienced then ya'll think with this crap... hasn't been this bad for a long time but trust me sleep wont help..." I said trying to ignore the dreams I had in th past. "When I sleep I have visions of the past present and future and most of the time it bad."

957The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"ONE OF YOU BETTER LET ME THE F*** OUT!!!"

958The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna growled "Non of them are my boyfriends..." She muttered then she heard Lexi scream, "You should've taped her mouth more"

John raised his eyebrow and pulled Luna with him "Oh, really now?" He said with a smirk.

Luna made an emotionless expression and elbowed his chest.

959The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi incinerated the ropes (or whatever it was xP) that tied her down and burnt the door down.
"MAGNO!!!"

960The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna laughed, "Magno, you're in for it now.." She said chuckling.

John's eyes went wide O_O, "Uh, hopefully she won't burn the place"

961The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i laid back giggling. "dude i'd run for it." I said looking from Lexi to magno.

962The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

._.
Magno became terrified so he ran fast...SOOOOO fast. He stood up and shot out the window like a lightning bolt (Which he was because of his recent transformation XD)

963The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna laughed so hard she fell on her left sie on the couch, "This is just too rich.."

John smiled and said "I'm so glad she isn't my girlfriend." He poked Lupe.

964The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I riased my eyebrow at John. And poked him back with my tail. "Don't get between a girl and her rage it aint perty." I stated leaning back against the couch.

965The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sat May 01, 2010 12:05 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

"You should see Luna then" He muttered
"Hey!" She said in a tone, "What's that suppose to mean?"

966The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sat May 01, 2010 12:07 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

A grin spread across my face and i bit my lip. "Ooooooh johny in trouble." I teased giggling.

967The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun May 02, 2010 6:56 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"No promises... DIE!" Lexi pinned Maggie-Dearest to the ground.
"SAY YOU SECRETLY GAY WITH TIM BURTON AND JOHNNY DEPP AND I'LL LET YOU GO!!!!"

968The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"AAAHH! HOROMONALLY RAGED UNSTABALLY TEMPERED TEENAGER ATTACK!" He kicked her off and continued to flee.

(Maggie-dearest?)

969The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(XD MUA HA HA HAAAA)
"AGGGHHH I'LL KILL YOU!!" She chased after Magno in a firey-eyes chibi animation... style. Very Happy

970The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Sun May 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

He raised his arms up, "Nothing Nothing."
she growled as she threw a blast at him, knocking him back, "Oh shut up." She said as she glanced to her side to watch Lexi and Magno.
"Wow." She said, however John sneaked up on Luna and smacked Luna's head.
SHe turned around as her eyes glowed, "John.."

971The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"AGGGHHH SHE'LL KILL ME!!" He ran down the stairs in similar style.

972The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I looked over at John with a smirk. "Dude you're asking for your grave..." I said shaking my head snickering.

973The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna barfed all of a sudden, "Ugh...." She said as she continued to vomit, John ran to her. "Are you okay?"

Luna's eyes turned white as she blackened out, John looked to Lupe. "Go get the others, something's wrong"

John looked at the window and saw the sun was setting, the sky began to blackened. "Not now.." He muttered picking of Luna.

974The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I stared in horror at Luna. "I umm...well.. I'll try.." I stuttered. I wasn't in the best shape for running but I was willing to give it a shot. I got up ignoring the screaming pain and burst threw the window forming into my werwolf self. Instantly feeling dizzy from my system not being able to function such extreme. I growled pushing away my pain and ran sniffing our Magno and Lexi. One catching stight of them I ran in-front of them panting. "Luna is in trouble get back to the tower...now!" I said sternly and unable to bear much longer fell to the ground. My heart beat raced to keep up with me but with the size of a puppy the heart can only survive so long inside a 10 foot monster. "Don't worry about me just go..." I said weekly. I knew I could manage at some point.

975The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 39 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno seemed concerned for Lupe, but ran off.
"Luna, what the...oh, man. Dude, is she gonna be ok?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum