Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+3
The White Wolf
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 42]

1The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(I scimmed xPPPPP TO EDIT MODE!!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

2The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(there! Very Happy)

3The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno fired a bolt of electricity at Blagden and grabbed Luna by her arms. "Hold on, Luna!"
He nailed her hands and chest to the floor under 2 ton in weight of iron.

(Y u never in cb shadzor?)

4The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Ohhhh... That's what you were talking about..." Lexi blasted Blagden with a huge fire bolt.

5The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I heard Luna and the others fighting. I instantly reconized another voice in my dream. I snarled and headed right towards them. Bursting from the shadows in a loud roar I jumped onto Blagden and sunk my teeth into his neck. My eyes flickered blood red constinatly as I struggled to stay calm.

6The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Blagden just grinned, "That's not me, its him."

Luna looked at Magno, You know this is really heavy! and theres demon creatures going to the city!" Luna's eyes glowed as her shadow of the dragon set a large shield in front of the creatures, however they were beating it down.
"I'll take care of him, just take care of the city" Luna said as she watched them attack Blagden, however a large red energy bolt shocked Luna.

7The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:43 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"What ev." Lexi shrugged her shoulders and kind of stood back, waiting for something to happen.

8The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna glared at LExi "Why are just standing there?" She yelled,
"Go attack those creature I'm an idiot it! you're a hero!" The iron on Luna was picked up and thrown to her side as Sermon got out of the portal, "Luna, Oh how I miss this."
Luna glanced back and phased through the ground and appeared standing up in front of Sermon, who was more than 11 feet. "Oh, How much I want you dead!" Luna yelled as she flew up to his face.

"Now Luna hush." He raised his hand and made it to a fist, red sparks went towards Luna,"Agh!" she yelled as her eyes flashed red, Sermon grabbed her like a doll.
"LEt me go" Luna cried as John battled his father.

"How adorable." He threw Luna into a tree, "You're coming with me"

9The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi rolled her eyes annoyed. "I thought you meant by, 'I'll handle `em just take care of the city,' meant take care of the city part!!" She groaned and and pounced onto Blagden in a cheesy kung-fu manner.

"This might hurt for a second," She pressed her hand against him and made it over 100 degrees Celsius.

10The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Blagden laugh, "I live in hell. im use to that heat."

Sermon picked up Luna again and dragged her to the portal, Luna tried to break free but couldn't. They finally were in and Luna fell on her chest, she stood up wearily as the place around her was in flames.

"I've always told you, i will come back."

Luna growled, "Why them?"
"Its my job as a demon."
Luna blasted him, but it didn't affect him.
"Then, you will have to find something else to do" She glowed with white energy

11The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Ohhh f-" she was cut off by being flung several yards away and crashed into the ground.

She rubbed her head. "Ow..."

(I'm thinking about adding a new character but haven't decided on it yet, might be a villan might not, idk but she'll be part cat! XD I need to finish her pic first though... xP)

12The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Mon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sniffed the air. I could feel the heat growing inside me. MY bones snapped and grew horns coming out of my skin. I snarled my eyes still flickering blood red and turned towards Blagden. "You leave Luna alone." I snapped in a sickening demonized voce.

13The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Grang growled as he saw the tre fall over.
'no...' she whispered.

"CRAP!!" Magno yelled. "WHERE'S LUNA?!"

(Wtf does "I'm an idiot it'" mean? insult?!)

14The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 5:14 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Aww shiz, well, TAKE THIS YOU DEMON... THING!!!"

She charged torwards Blagden with fire surrounds her.

15The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Blagden smirked, "Well, I don't have her right now, shes not here at the moment."

John glared at his father then jumped into the portal following Luna.
Luna closed her eyes and muttered, "Sinters!" She blasted a white beam at him, still not enough.
"Foolish." He slammed his arm into Luna knocking her back, "Look what you did to this place Luna, it will be exactly your future home." Luna struggled against Sermon.
"No...Stop...."
"Than help me."
"Don't hurt my friends though." The shield Luna casted broke unleashing the creatures/demons.

16The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Aww screw you!"

She blasted a MEGA SUPER AWESOME AT BLAGDEN!!!

Last edited by ♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ on Tue May 04, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz im a biatch who hardly pays attention enough to posts as i shud)

17The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️™️ wrote:"Aww screw you!"

Lexi's eyes darted toward Luna. " AWW CRAP!!" She darted over to her.
Her eyes rolled towards Sermon. "Big scary guy like you feel good about harrasing a teenage girl!?!?!"
shes in another world.. o_o in a portal o,0

18The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 5:44 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
☠️*~Lexi~*☠️™️ wrote:"Aww screw you!"

Lexi's eyes darted toward Luna. " AWW CRAP!!" She darted over to her.
Her eyes rolled towards Sermon. "Big scary guy like you feel good about harrasing a teenage girl!?!?!"
shes in another world.. o_o in a portal o,0

WELLL BLEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD editingingingingigning

19The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno copied her blast with lightning.
"FOURTY KAJILLION WATTS!"

20The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 6:40 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Facepalm activated. She blasted Blagden again with less power.

And still no effect...

21The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I grew even more ranged as my eyes now glowed blood red and my fur changed to black. If you looked hard you could see the dreadful scar appearing around my intire right half of my face. I was changing into the thing I most feared... my demon self. I roared at Blagden. "What do you want with her? Who do you think you are?" I snapped at Blagden my voice becoming more demonized as I started to loose myself.

22The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Calm down Lupe, you're giving me diabetes..." Magno thought.
"Lupe, please, calm down!"
Magno grabbed the iron beam and threw it at Blagden like a boomerang.

23The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I heard Magno and growled ow knowing I should. MY eyes went back to normal but My size and voice stayed. I lifted a nearby rock bigger than myself and hurled it towards Blagden refusing to get more anger out f myself than it already has.

24The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

He fell back as he spit out blood, he was nearly knocked out.."Semon wants her." Blagden knocked out as soon as MAgno hit him, however he had a creepy grin on his face.

John couldn't do anything, he wasn't strong enough. Luna blinked her eyes,"Let Me go." Sermon laughed"As you wish."
He squeezed Luna making her change into her demon form, Luna tried to fight but couldn't. She yelled as she was glowing red, "Get away from me!!" She yelled closing her eyes, He let go of her letting her fall down.

"Come on."
Luna grinned widely as she stood up in a two piece, "Im ready"

"Good." The portal closed as John jumped out of it to get the team, however they were mostly focused on Blagden then the creatures.

25The New Teen Titans OCs Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 8:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I was in for enough to control a portion of my demon dark elemnts.. I roared black fire towards Bladgen as it ran towards hi in a shape of a wolf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 42]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum