Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

+3
The White Wolf
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 42]

26The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Blackwolf8994 wrote:I was in for enough to control a portion of my demon dark elemnts.. I roared black fire towards Bladgen as it ran towards hi in a shape of a wolf.
blagden is knocked out o,o

27The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Aw, Shart...)

Magno sighed. He was worn, even though he didn't do much, but he was still getting used to the lightning and it took a lot of focus and energy to use them.
"Ugh..."
Hot, sweaty Magno.
(Schwing XD)
He stood up and looked at Blagden. "Alright, now WHERE'S LUNA?!"

(I know he's unconcious)

28The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Blackwolf8994 wrote:I was in for enough to control a portion of my demon dark elemnts.. I roared black fire towards Bladgen as it ran towards hi in a shape of a wolf.
blagden is knocked out o,o

I know... Lupe wants to finish him off *shrugs* shes halfy in her dmeon form

29The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:"Semon wants her."
(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

"Lupe calm, he's out." Lexi sighed and then noticed something.
"Where the hell is Luna?!"

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

30The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️™️ wrote:
(XDDDD)

Last edited by Mañgo on Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

31The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Mañgo wrote:
☠️*~Lexi~*☠️™️ wrote:

(XDDDD)

(GOD OF TYPOS, I PRAISE YOU!!!)

32The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I sanrled staring right towards Blagden. MY focus was dealy on him until Lexi spoke to me. I snapped out of it and calmed down a little. I knew where to go. My cave had portals to other dmensions no doubt I could find her there. But only those who have betrayed and turned evil once could enter. "Lexi come with me I know how we can get to her... Magno you stay here and keep watch." I said looking seriously into Lexi's eyes.

33The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi nodded. Probably first time today she was completely serious about something...

"Where to?"

34The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno shrugged as he looked at Blagden.
"Hmm...heh heh..."
He pulled out a marker and drew a fake moustache on hos lips
(XD)

35The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Fallow me... we are heaed to mah caave...." I said and started running towards it. Yes I wasnt exactly pleased with people going into it since it had everything that happened to e and all my visions writen on the inside cave walls but I couldnt think about that now. I darted through the forest and knto my cave.

36The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi flew after Lupe catching up to her. "You sure she's there? I can hardly see why Sermon (semon XD) would take her there..."

37The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno laughed at his joke.
"HA HA OH, you douchebag -_-"
(XD)

38The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

[you guys can't get there easily btw]
Luna smirked as she walked with Sermon, "Now what?"
Sermon had flaming shadows go towards here giving her a Harem skirt.
"Now that you're ready, lets finish this."
Luna nodded as she went to an altar, she glanced at Sermon.
She closed her eyes as her eyes flashed Red, "why?"
Sermon watched as he created shadows.

39The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(i know lupe doesnt even remember how to switch out portals XD)

I looked up at L:exi. "Not in my cave.. just fallow me." I said. Once reatching my cave I ran .inside where The writens on the inner walls grew red because of the full moon out warning me. I continued running on for about 6 miles untill i reached the end of the cave to where a partal was. You could see a vast medow filled with water falls flowers... natures paradise. "Okay..... how the frick do I chnage prtals?" I asked myself sitting down almost fully returened to msyelf. "hmmm HOCUS POCUS!!.......nope not it" I said puzzled. "looks lik we are headed into the place O got exiled from... yeah.." I muttered

40The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi had a deep O.O face on, "What... the hell... are you talking about?"
Lexi smacked herself across the face and looked into the portal. "Doubt she was here, so BETTER REMEMBER QUICK!!"

41The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Hey im a 200 hundred.. and something year old pup go easy on mah memory..." I instantly had a lightbulb tirgger in my head. "I AHVE A BOOK FO IT!" I said as I ran toward my thouasands of books abd pulled obe out with writinngs in wolf langueage. I sprinted back down to the portal and sat down. "....a lot of demensions..... Dis is a book of demoins over..... 586973 pages... it has every demnsion in every book every movie... every exestance is in this book in prtals..... how the heck do I find luna is the key..." I chewed my nails on my paw thinking. "OH YEAH!" I cleared my thoat. "Find Luna...... and the Sermon person with her.." I spoke in wolf languge. Sure ebough it flipped to a page with Luna and the evil dude with her. Next to it was a description of the place and how to open the portal. "found her." i said proud of myself.

42The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna looked at Sermon as the floor cracked, She was like his daughter in looks.

"Serinsis!" Fire crawled out of the cracks as it goes to earth, "Sermon, now what?" She said with a smirk.
Marks formed infront of the tower, "Luna vergu no dēmons savienojumu ar pasauli, lai padarītu lielāku elli, Kad es iet uz Zemes es atlaist visu varu un iznīcināt to. Gals ir tuvu."
Luna looked at Sermon who stood up and went in front of her, "Go to earth, now"
Luna nodded as she created a portal in front of her, "Get ready jump City." She went through it as the fire went though also. She appeared in front of the tower as the writing light with fire.

"Next time it will be written in blood, but not mine."

43The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi smirked. "After we save Lulu wanna REALLY got to the movies?!" She had an x3 look on her face.

44The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno saw Luna appear.
"Guys...?" he said through his communicator. "...I found Luna..."

45The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I threw the book behind me and sighed in relife. "Well that saved an epic no noning where or what the heck to do next battle into another demension!' I said standing up. "And yes im up for that!" I said strangly in a good puppy mood... well at least for the meoment. "NO ONWARD TO DE DEMON FREAK...AND LUNA!" I saidd with a amrching sholdier pose.

46The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Luna showed her white teeth that were pointed at the edge. "And I am back." She levitated as her skirt reached down her ankles, she raised her right arm pointing it at the the city.
I'm going to regret this, She thought as she closed her beaming red eyes, she ooked over at Blagden as he was knocked out, she sent a shadow after him. "Sermon won't be glad, his servant failed."

John Looked at Lexi and Lupe, "Come on Lets go" He ran to Luna.
Luna lifted both of her arms together then threw them down as a large red energy began to glow on the ground breaking the ground into a crack, "Come out my friends"
She said as flaming shadows appeared, "Sorry, Jump city." She said with a wide smirk on her face

47The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I started darting my way towards luna afraid of the outcomes. I knew the forest here better than anybody so I coukd fidn my way aroudn it easily.. after all ive spent over 200 years inside forests. I climbed onto a huge rock almost mountain like and looked over to the city. I spotd Luna and snarled. Whomever that dude was withh Luna has gotten to her. With my happy mood gone I darted down making my way towards her.

48The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 6:18 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi made her way of to where Luna was. "HEY SEMON!!!! WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE???" She flailed her arms around crazily trying to distract him. "DON'T TELL ME A DEMON IS AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE!!!"

49The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Magno jumped up, climbed up Luna, grabbed her head, opened her mouth by shocking it and spit down her throat.
"That's one!"
He jumped off.
(XD)

50The New Teen Titans OCs - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans OCs Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi faepalmed. "And shall the good lord have my forgiveness, I'm going to kill Magno after this is all over..."

(get yo @$$ in the cb maggie!)

Last edited by ♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ on Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum