Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT

+10
XsavethetitansX
Akuni
LexiNicole
ultimateravenfan
The White Wolf
Yawning Squirtle
Azrael
Mykan
Injur
Caboose
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

reality tv shows on cartoon network. now wut's retarded about tht phrase? o_o?!

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

idk but me no wtahc it much anymore

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i do sometimes whn nothing else is good Sad when's young justice gonna come out? o_o?

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

idk but i hope its soon

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Smile

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

WE MUST SAVE TT... AND THE PUFF OF GIRLS

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

FOR THE POWERPUFF GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ok, the show actually looks pretty good. But if you read the comics, (or atleast a few like me XD) you'd know this is a little AFTER Robin, Cyborg, BB, Raven, and Starfire. Mainly I THINK, this because it has Super Boy, the Tim Drake Robin, and the Kid Flash who started out as Impulse.

I haven't read enough to know the other two.

What I really don't get though is why no Teen Titan related show has followed the comic in hardly anyway close to exact. And from what I've read this, "Young Justice," still called themselves Teen Titans.

So in a way I guess CN gave us what we want, but in a way we still wouldn't get it.
*~*~*
Anyway the show itself seems ok, I'll watch a couple eps whenever it airs and see if its good.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

when DOES it air?

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

pffd, hell if i know,

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*turns on TV*

*sees a good show she might like*

COMING IN 2011

AWW, I\'m an idiot!

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Reading the comics.. well..

Young Justice OWNS. I can't wait to see this. It's gonna be epic guys.

Shame about Teen Titans though. Ah, I still love it..

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

do we at least know when it's gonna come out? *prays for the date not to be 2011*

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*prays along with you* Dude, I am still hoping that the TT movie will come next year, AT ALL in my lifetime really! TT 4 EVA! NEVER LOSE HOPE! XD

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

There was like something about TT coming back in 2011... TOO FREAKIN FAR AWAY

And a live movie... that the pplz say was never Bullpoopy down... but it was started in 07 o_O

41Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT - Page 2 Empty This sucks Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 pm

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

Man this sucks they should have just started making new episodes of TT, instead of this young justice crap!

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:*prays along with you* Dude, I am still hoping that the TT movie will come next year, AT ALL in my lifetime really! TT 4 EVA! NEVER LOSE HOPE! XD

yeah TT for ever

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YOU KNOW IT!

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

havent ya ever noticed how people get u all excted on trailers and ur all Very Happy on the edge of your seat and then its comming out within the next few years and you go from Very Happy to Mad And throw a rock at your tv... okay maybe the last bit is just me XD

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*throws rocky at tv* F*CK YOU DC/CARTOON NETWORK/ WARNER BROS!!!

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDDDDDD

XsavethetitansX wrote:Man this sucks they should have just started making new episodes of TT, instead of this young justice crap!

I hate things that are new too! They frighten and confuse me because they're different from what I like and am used to! While I could certainly try and give this new show a chance, judging it fairly based on its merits, I will instead compare it to the other, more canceled show that I liked four years ago when it was still airing, and seethe with rage whenever it's brought up in casual conversation. Frak you, Young Justice! You're not Teen Titans, and that's why I hate you! D:<

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
XsavethetitansX wrote:Man this sucks they should have just started making new episodes of TT, instead of this young justice crap!

I hate things that are new too! They frighten and confuse me because they're different from what I like and am used to! While I could certainly try and give this new show a chance, judging it fairly based on its merits, I will instead compare it to the other, more canceled show that I liked four years ago when it was still airing, and seethe with rage whenever it's brought up in casual conversation. Frak you, Young Justice! You're not Teen Titans, and that's why I hate you! D:<

DS is making sense!
I agree with him
This stupid show makes me wanna watch.... BAD SHOWS!

And, Wolf, no, I saw a GAME trailor once...

(Last december)
"This game definite takes physicas of war and real time sttrategy as well as roleplaying to the next level."

Me: "WHOO!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

"When's this game coming out?"
"January...."
Me: YAY!!!
"...2011."
Me: Kam YOU TO HELL!! BLARGH! *fires blue lasor from his mouth at TV*
"january.

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I agree with ya too DS ^-^

AND I TOLD YA MANGY I TOLD YA ITS THEIR EVIL PLOT TO MAKE US WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TO PLAY/WATCH SOMETHING THAT PWNS :O

In a more perfect world, the two of you would understand that I was being sarcastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next