Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT

+10
XsavethetitansX
Akuni
LexiNicole
ultimateravenfan
The White Wolf
Yawning Squirtle
Azrael
Mykan
Injur
Caboose
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

.......You know there are moments in life where I really feel like im a dumb blonde -_-

Oh and DS the reason why i stripped you of admin isnt anything against you... you see since kam left and mykan is falling apart im trying to find people who will fit the bill as an admin so I said "wtf" and im pretty much trying out almost everybody on the site... and to be honest you did do a pretty darn good job

The White Wolf wrote:
Oh and DS the reason why i stripped you of admin isnt anything against you... you see since kam left and mykan is falling apart im trying to find people who will fit the bill as an admin so I said "wtf" and im pretty much trying out almost everybody on the site... and to be honest you did do a pretty darn good job

I didn't actually have to do anything. A place like this polices itself.

Still, if you're looking for a permanent admin, I won't say no.

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well, sarcasm or not, u made sense.
Hey, plz be sarcastic all the time ok?

well, sarcasm or not, u made sense.
Hey, plz be sarcastic all the time ok?

I'm already sarcastic all the time, but I only do it to make a point. And since nobody got the point of my last post, I'll go ahead and explain it. This show is not Teen Titans. It will never be Teen Titans. If you are constantly comparing it to Teen Titans and deeming it an inferior product, you will never be able to sit and watch it and appreciate it for its own merits, whatever they may be. If you bash it just because it isn't Teen Titans, without ever watching an episode, you are a tool.

The fact of the matter is that Teen Titans is gone, and has been gone for a very long time. When it was on, it succeeded because it was able to stand on its own. It was different from what had come before, from Static, from Justice League, even from the Batman and Superman animated series, two of the finest television shows ever produced. And that was its strength. You didn't have to compare it to Justice League or Batman: The Animated Series, because it was a unique product. So too is Young Justice. If you're looking for a show that can be the new Teen Titans, Young Justice isn't going to be that show, because there never will be a new Teen Titans, and that's the way it's supposed to be. If every show that came after it tried to mimic Teen Titans, television would be frakking boring, not to mention stupid as hell, because there would never be any freshness or variation to what's put on the air.

Young Justice could very well be the suckiest hug that Cartoon Network has ever sucked. I doubt that, because Code Lyoko was on Cartoon Network, and Code Lyoko makes me want to kill everybody that I know, but anything is possible. However, if that's the case, it'll be because it sucks on its own, not because it isn't Teen Titans.

In summary: LEAVE YOUNG JUSTICE ALONE! LEAVE IT ALONE, I MEAN IT! LEAVE YOUNG JUSTICE ALONE RIGHT. NOW![/chriscrocker]

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I never said young... watev was bad I just want TT back is all.... But I just dont liek watching the other show *shrugs* Nothing person dats just me... BUT THERES OTHER SHOWS I WIKE ON DER :3

This, I can sympathize with. After all, I'm not much of a TV viewer myself.

Of course, then they made Battlestar Galactica.

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

.....I am sorry DS I have no clue wat that is XD but hey ima happy to click de lin and c wat it leads to :3

ReitrollRepeatsInRed

ReitrollRepeatsInRed

There's a difference between acceptance and giving up hope. The date that Young Justice is slated to air is only a few months away. (November to be exact) The main cast consists of Jesse McCartney, Jason Spisak, Khary Payton, Danica McKellar, Nolan North, and Stephanie Lemelin.

I don't know about most of them, but if McCartney's on board as Robin, it's not being cheaply made; and if Payton is playing Aqualad, then he won't be returning to play Cyborg.

In other words, the chance of Teen Titans as we know it is gone. As the witch in my avatar would say; a miracle will not occur. Shame on you if you thought so.

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Wait, who's saying Teen Titans had a chance for a sixth season?

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Bad Luck wrote:Wait, who's saying Teen Titans had a chance for a sixth season?

Not many people LATELY, but THROUGHOUT this forum there are EXAMPLES...

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:Wait, who's saying Teen Titans had a chance for a sixth season?

Not many people LATELY, but THROUGHOUT this forum there are EXAMPLES...

*cough* Fearless Leader *cough*

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Theres a chance... may not be very big but.. its still a chance

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

The White Wolf wrote:Theres a chance... may not be very big but.. its still a chance

Unfortunately, the WINDOW for bringing back TEen Titans CLOSED many years AGO. The BEST chance you would have had of bringing it BACK was RIGHT WHEN it was CANCELED, and indeed there was QUITE a push that wound up failing.

FOLLOWING that, the BEST CHANCE was to support the DVD sales of TROUBLE in TOKYO following ITS release. Unfortunately, THAT production sold POORLY (rightly so too, as TROUBLE in TOKYO was not particularly GOOD), which acted as the DEATH KNELL for TEEN TITANS. Were its sales HIGHER, there is no DOUBT that DC would have continued releasing Teen Titans DVD films.

At the MOMENT, however, there is no chance, due to DC's policies. As you know, the character of ROBIN appears in YOUNG JUSTICE, and DC has a POLICY AGAINST using the SAME CHARACTER in MULTIPLE productions. This is why THE BATMAN only began airing after JUSTICE LEAGUE ended, and why ROBIN didn't appear in THE BATMAN until after TITANS had ended. To say nothing of characters like AQUALAD or KID FLASH, who ALSO hold places in the PANTHEON of BOTH SHOWS.

So your next best hope would be to wait until YOUNG JUSTICE ends--three, maybe four YEARS from now. But by THEN, so much TIME would have passed (ten years since TT's premiere and SEVEN since its cancellation, at the very LEAST) that it WOULD be HOPELESS. And ALSO, by THAT TIME, it's a safe ASSUMPTION that MANY of the MEMBERS on here would have lost INTEREST in reviving the show ALTOGETHER.

While it's no SHAME to continue to support a show through FAN CREATIONS, as THIS forum may be fated to do, to continue to PURSUE a GOAL of bringing back TEEN TITANS would only result in further REJECTION.

I realize that DS usually acts in this CAPACITY--that is to say, dashing HOPES--but I can only pray that I've been far NICER and more REASONABLE than he would have been. I am sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3