Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terra's return (bbXrae)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[Ravens P.O.V]

I woke up to listen to the peaceful rainfall gently tapping on my window. It was about 5.00am and for some reason I had trouble sleeping. I got up and put on my cloak and boots. Then I silently left my room and strolled down the hall to the kitchen. I tried meditating several times but somhow I still couldn't find myself to get anysleep. So I went to the kitchen to get some tea. But when I entered I saw Beast boy going through the pantry. I floated up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He let out a high girlish shriek and jumped bacwards. I secretly loved it when he always was so jumpy.. well mostly it does get to the anoying hights. "Oh Raven its just you.." He said and gave a nervous grin. I raised my eyebrow remaining emotionless. "Yeah...." I grabbed my teacettle from the pantry and started brewing my tea. "You knwo you chould really try some of Beast boys tofu." A voice came from the window.

2Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i like it! even if its bb/rae Terra's return (bbXrae) 140589 / Terra's return (bbXrae) 905575 ?

3Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol ist obvious wo the voice is doh

4Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

robin? hmm no... aqualad! yea. thats it ^ ^

5Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 11:52 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

........Look at the title

6Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

sarcasm? hmm idk it might b terra... or mayb raven... or star... idk... O_O

7Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[BB's P.O.V]

I woke up sweating and panting. I was surprised I didn't scream out her name "Raven". After seeing her death in my dream I couldn't bare for it. I held back my tears and chanting "It was just a dream" over and over again. I sighed unable to calm my nerves and got out of my ed. Frankly the second I got up I dripped over some sort of toy and crashed onto the floor. Looking under the bed I smiled widely. "HEY IT'S MY OLD TREASURE BX THINGY MAGIG!" I said pulling it out. I oped the decorated box to see an amazon doll a beaded neckless some sort of old fruit and a picture of my parents and myself. I smiled and stroked the picture. "If only you were still here..." I whispered. Then I set the box down carefully and got up tiptoeing out of the bedroom. I happy skipped down to the kitchen to grab a snack. I went over to the pantry and started to go through it. I looked at the tea kettle and smiled. I wish I could tell Raven how I truly felt about her... but she would never feel the same. I thought to myself. Sadly I was so deep in thought I didn't hear her come up behind me. I jumped a little and blocked myself from getting ambushed. Once again I have made myself look like an idiot in-front of the girl I love. "Oh Raven.. its just you" I said actually happy to see her... not dead that s and smiled my nervous grin. She just shook her head and reached for her tea kettle. and started to brew her nasty old tea. "You know Raven you should try some of Beast boys tea" A voice came from the window. I knew who it was. I could never forget the voice of the girl I once cared for but betrayed the titans. The voice of Terra.

8Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

DUN DUN DUNNN now this is gonna get awkward huh? ^_^

9Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yes yes it will be XD

10Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:13 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

terra & raven r still awsome... ppl ship Terra's return (bbXrae) 741238 / Terra's return (bbXrae) 5910 Shocked

11Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yes they r and thsi story is a bb/raven/terra triangle XD

12Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OH OHHHH theres a vid on yt with sony vegas awsomeness thats Untouched: Robin/Starfire/Raven/Terra! dont have the link... just look up teen titans untouched and click on the fanciest one XDDD

13Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDD nice

14Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

waiit wuts POV again? o_O?

15Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

it says at the top of each

16Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 1:37 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[Raven's P.O.v]

I couldn't believe it.... she was back. After she broke Beast boys's heart twice she returned. I felt a wind blow past me as Beast boy screamed "TERRA!!!!!" running t open the window. I sighed holding back my anger and jealousy for her. Beast boy pulled her through the window and hugged her. "I never thought I'd see you again! I've missed you so much!" He said in his normal kidish tone. "Yeah sorry bout' that" She said rubbing the back of her head. "I've missed you too..." She smiled and hugged him back. Just then my tea kettle burst in a black ball of energy. I gaped and stepped back embarrassed about letting my emotion loss. "Raven are you ok?" Terra said running up to me. "I'm fine." I said firmly standing up and floating away from her. "Its.... nice to see you again" I said in a motion less voice looking at the ground. "I'll see you two in the morning." I whispered and rushed back to my room.

[Beast boys P.o.V]

I scratched the back of my head and shrugged. "Wonder what that was about." Terra said turning to me. I grabbed some napkins deciding to clean up the mess. "Hey if you want you can stay here for the night.. we still got your old room and such so you can just bunk here." I said soaking up the tea that was spilt as Terra cleaned up the glass. "Thanks BB." She said finishing up. "Hey Im going to stay and make Raven another set of tea why dont you head off to bed." I suggested throwing away the napkins. She shrugged and hugged me again. "Its really great to see you again... night B" She whispered kissing me on the cheek. Once I was sure she left I groaned and tossed myself onto the couch. What am I going to do? My crush is back yet I'm in love with Raven... ugh why is this so complicated! I thought holding my head. "Ugh my rain hurts..." I moaned standing up. I made my way back to the pantry. Luckily Raven always carried extra supplies. "That girl is always prepared..." I said as a faint smile formed on my face. I began to brew her tea and grabbed the sugar and honey out. I wasnt sure how she liked it so I decided to make it sweeter and added some f it. Then I put her tea onto a tray and pulled out some grapes and her favorite cookies. "This will cheer her up!" I exclaimed almost running down to her room. I nocked on Ravens door "Room service" I said grinning my boyish grin. "GO away..." Ravens voice replied. I could have sworn I heard her sniffle. "Raven are you ok?" I asked softening my voice. "GO AWAY!" She snapped louder starting to cry. I took my chances and formed into a mouse crawling underneath the door. I unlocked it from the inside and grabbed the tray. "I brought you your favorite..." I said holding up the tray in a rock star position. Raven looked up at me and it seemed she almost smiled.... almost. "Thank you..." She whispered pulling her hood up and gently taking the tray from me with her powers. "Look beast boy .. its late you should get to sleep... I'm sorry about earlier it wont happen again." She explained not looking up at me. "Umm o Rae sweet dreams." I whispered and kissed her ontop of her forhead without thinking. My eyes widened as I relized what I ddi and bolted out of her room into my own.

17Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

hmmm terra and raven clash............. XDDD

18Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol yeah XDDDD

19Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*gets out popcorn and soda* lets see how this turns out Smile

20Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol ok

[Ravens P.O.V]

Normally I would have blasted him out of the window but he fled to fast for me to react. I slowly reached my hand up and stroked my forehead where he kissed me. A small smile appeared on my face as for the first time in a long time a small giggle escaped from my mouth. I grabbed the tray and started to munch on my snacks beast boy made for me. It was rather sweet of him to do this. I thought enjoying my midnight snack before going back to bed.

21Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:04 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

its midnight? o_o

22Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

meh more 3 am in the morning [in the story]

23Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:21 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yea thats wut i meant and ok.

24Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:28 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

^^

25Terra's return (bbXrae) Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:32 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i suffer from not-able-to-think-up-fanfic-stories-and-writers-block-alot syndrome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum