Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terra's return (bbXrae)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol i just write as i go along i neevr really think ahaead........ that much

27Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

thinking ahead is for chumps. no offense to thinkers-aheaders

28Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol yeah

29Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:L

30Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ill make anotheer ch soonish

31Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

kk lol soonish

32Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i add ish to every word...ish

33Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDDish

34Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lolish the magical ish

35Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wowish Razz

36Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 9:25 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yes yes it is wowish

37Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

totallyish isish

38Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ima thinkin of the others reaction to her return

39Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

GO AWAY TERRA WE DONT WANT U HERE U LITTLE @#$%&!!!! XD jk

40Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Terra's POV)

I woke up yawning looking out to the sunrise. Smiling because I was back... home I guess I got up to get dressed in my old TT uniform. I strolled down to the main room for breakfast. Wonder if BB and I will get back together... after what I caused him.. I thought to myself before the doors opened. Right away I was hugged into a bone crushing hug by the one and only Starfire. "FREAND I HAVE MISSED YOU SO!" She said squeezing the breath out of me. "...Cant...Breath...." Wa the only thing I said before she put me down. I breathed out and smiled. "I missed ya'll to!" I exclaimed. Cybrog walked up to me. "Well if it isnt mah main crime fightin girl!" He said holing out his fist. I pounded it. "Yo Cy whatz up?" We both laughed as Robin walked up to me and held hands with Starfire. "Its good to have you back on the team..." He said handing me a communicator. I smiled huge and looked up at the three. "You mean?" I couldnt finish my sentence because Cyborg cut me off. "Yup ya'll better get training or we are going to kick your butt! It was Beast Boy who wanted you back on the team..." I looked up smirking. "Hey where is BB anyways...?" Starfire shrugged as did the rest. "Last I saw friend beast boy was getting breakfast rather early then left...." Starfire answered.

41Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

POV = P O V ?

42Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

POV= point of view

43Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh duh psssssshhhh

44Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD failsih much?

45Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

FACEPALMMMM XDDDDDD

46Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 10:11 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD wheres shadow when u need her!?!?!

47Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

idk.. she & lexi havent been on for a while... o_o! speaking of thm... COME ON PLLZZZZZZZ GUYZ!!!!

48Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YEAH YA'LL BETTER COME ON OR IMA KICKEN UR BOOTIES HERE

49Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

threatening... ohh now thts low... XD

50Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 2 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Wed May 26, 2010 1:07 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

hey it wasnt a threat it was a plead of "Get ur booties here now"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum