Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terra's return (bbXrae)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ya hear tht? get ovar here! [who ya talkin 2? o_o?]

52Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Thu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wellz now shaddy XD

53Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Thu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

rawrrrrrrr

54Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Thu May 27, 2010 6:22 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Sad me misses her

55Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Thu May 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

she'll probly b on soon, like lexi.

56Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol yeah

57Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

idk but yeaaaaa

58Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 2:31 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(Ravens POV)

I stood on the roof looking into the horizon. The sun was just beging to rise, it was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as when the sun sets and the stars come out. If only I could tell Beastboy... maybe moments like this I coudl share with him... I tought as I sat down. "What if he rejects us...?" Timid asked in her normal shievery voice. "No I bet he will be his normal joking self we all know and love!" Happy responded. "Tell him run up and kiss him that'll teach that dumb blonde of his..." Brave said. "SILENCE" I eylled which shut them up instantly. I sighed and laid back on my hands. If only Teraa didn't come back... well Beast Boy deserves better then me, somebody like Terra could take care of him. Love him like I cant... I felt a small tear trinkle down my cheek as the light bulb on the tower shattered. I groaned and whiped the tears away. The wind blew through my hair as if to say there is still some hope left. It was warm air which I loved. I floated in the air and crossed my legs, beging to meditate.

(Beast boys POV)

I walked up te staircase wondering how to face either Terra or Raven. Deciding to go to the roof, one of the most peaceful places at least in the morning might just help me get to my senses. "Please send me a sign..." I whispered to my parents in the sky. Then I opened the door to the roof to see Raven meditating. She was always so beautiful in her trance. She may be the "one" I tought to myself before sitting down next to her. I decided to be completly silent watching the sinrise and feeling the misty breeze whistly threw my hair. Every now and then I would glance at Raven and a smile would spread across my face.

59Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

not raven!!! XD

60Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 2:07 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

one its not over yet AND I WUB BBXRAE XD

61Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i can tell lolz >Very Happy

62Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

they r the bestest best

63Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

dun dun dunnnnnnnn >XD

64Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XP

65Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

x3

66Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wait until the ending Twisted Evil

67Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wahh wahhhhh wahhh

68Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 31, 2010 12:33 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XP and Terra is stillz in it

69Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

kk ^-^

70Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 31, 2010 11:03 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

For now Twisted Evil

71Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Mon May 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

xDD

72Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I see a baby and marriage coming Twisted Evil

73Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*points to your avatar* AHEMHMM

74Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Oh they are both full dressed its like shes wearing pjs wonders into her room leans over him and kisses him no biggy

75Terra's return (bbXrae) - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra's return (bbXrae) Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

how can u b sure if there's a blanket over them both? O-o unless u drew it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum