Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

All new members please introduce yourselves here. If you were a member before, just leave your old user name.

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

2Introduce Yourself Empty Your Commander is back Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

I am Dakari-King Mykan... but plez, just call me Mykan.

Kamicia is the builder of this site, and I am the COMMANDER as it was my idea.

Rellay all important detaisls to me and Kamica.

Also... I want BB and Terra together... that's what I love about Teen Titans.

Introduce Yourself 971218 Introduce Yourself 741238

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

3Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Hi, I'm easilyinjured... call me Easy or Injured or Injur or EI. I am really upset that this site was hacked, the site maker did quite a good job. I like to make videos, and I'm NOT an admin... I'll register to be a moderator again, though. I'll be friends with almost everyone, and I'm usually hard to tick off. www.youtube.com/user/islandkid11 Send me a message there, on PM me here! Introduce Yourself 224761 Introduce Yourself 194726 I can't believe the site was hacked! Introduce Yourself 897427 Introduce Yourself 833179 Introduce Yourself 992327

Last edited by ±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± on Sun May 02, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : major type fail)

4Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

I'm TT girl. I was already signed up for this but had to reregister because this site got HACKED!! I can't believe it!! :gizmo:

5Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm

drakzus

drakzus

hello, Zackary Cain Fetzer's the name, Dragons are my game. Introduce Yourself 644162

6Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am

Aeris

Aeris

hello! It's me, Natasha. I was already signed in and also had to sign up again as well. I sure didn't knew the site got hacked Shocked I was shock, I just knew this because of your replies. I actually thought you guys were just mad at me or something because my account was deleted. I'm just glad to know the site is back up and running once again.

7Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

hahaman24

hahaman24

I'm hahaman24. I hang around a lot although most of you don't know me.
I like computers and TT dancin\'

8Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Hi i'm MadmanRobz, but you can call me Robz. I was also a member before ''the great hacking of 2010'' ( xD ), and i was deeply upset when i learned it had been hacked. Thanks to Dakari-King for informing me! Some of you most likely know OF me already, but for those who don't: I am an avid BBT fan and an active fanfic writer for them! My most hated character in the show is Slade! (he hurt Terra Mad ) Dunno what else to say really... I'm a bit confused about the new layout of the sight though. I still prefered the old style. This is a little to bright and hard on the eyes. (especially if you sit up at night @_@) Plus i can't see when something new comes up on the topics anymore, and there are few members left that post comments Sad

9Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

I'm Riley. :]

I love drawing, and stuff. And plus, huge TT fan.

But call me Akuni? Introduce Yourself 87082

10Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Loner

Loner

Hey, as it says by my user name. I'm Loner. Aslo a big TT fan, otherwise I wouldn't be on here. But anyways, my fave Titan is Robin. Introduce Yourself 644162 Though for the girls I say Raven... Introduce Yourself 741238 ... ok maybe Terra... Introduce Yourself 905575 ...
Basicly I'm just trying to be funny. Introduce Yourself 25493

11Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I'm ♪☠️*~Lexi~*☠️™️, I love to goof around, make friends, write fanfictions, draw, etc etc.
But sometimes I have important things to say....
Like Introduce Yourself 517666
So far my bestfriends on this site are Mango, Introduce Yourself 369546, Kam the Awsome, ultimateravenfan, Akuni, and Injur the kitty ninja :3.
I ship RavenxRobin, my bday is Sept. 1st, im not very serious x3, and...
I'm awesome.
Yep... awesome.

Last edited by ♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪™ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the first version was way too old to be accurate xP)

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

12Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Takari-Lord Seelix

Takari-Lord Seelix

[/i]Ah... so I see that my old rival has indeed been most occupied with his time.

Allow me to introduce myself... I... am Seelix, King of Takaris. And a long time ago, many years past in recent history... I waged a war with your leader, the one who calls himself... DAKARI-KING MYKAN.

Our strife tore fanfiction.net apart, and we were both banned for insiting conflict and nearly bringing down the website with our strife. Since then... I have searched LONG and HARD for my rival, in hopes of meeting him ONCE MORE...

And I have been brought HERE... and I mus tsay... I am not at all surprised to learn that he has given up on the FRUITLESS shipping of DAKARIS.

But I'm not here to stir up trouble, I"m jsut here to WATCH... LEARN... and LISTEN.

13Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Takari-Lord Seelix wrote:[/i]Ah... so I see that my old rival has indeed been most occupied with his time.

Allow me to introduce myself... I... am Seelix, King of Takaris. And a long time ago, many years past in recent history... I waged a war with your leader, the one who calls himself... DAKARI-KING MYKAN.

Our strife tore fanfiction.net apart, and we were both banned for insiting conflict and nearly bringing down the website with our strife. Since then... I have searched LONG and HARD for my rival, in hopes of meeting him ONCE MORE...

And I have been brought HERE... and I mus tsay... I am not at all surprised to learn that he has given up on the FRUITLESS shipping of DAKARIS.

But I'm not here to stir up trouble, I"m jsut here to WATCH... LEARN... and LISTEN.

I think you need a little practice with the tags, friend...

14Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Takari-Lord Seelix wrote:Ah... so I see that my old rival has indeed been most occupied with his time.

Well... This is certainly interesting...

15Introduce Yourself Empty Ahem! Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

I'd appreciate it if people not got so worked up about this. This is not a website for Digimon, or rivalries, and this all happend years and years agi,,, it's not important to me now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

16Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:I'd appreciate it if people not got so worked up about this. This is not a website for Digimon, or rivalries, and this all happend years and years agi,,, it's not important to me now.

Who's getting worked up? All Deforest did was insult his terrible use of tags, and all I said was it was interesting.

17Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Drück Mich

Drück Mich

Posted here once a long while ago, but never said hey. So....hey.

Also, what's with that Grace Kelly thing on the top? What relevance does that have with this forum?

18Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

Takari-Lord Seelix wrote:[/i]Ah... so I see that my old rival has indeed been most occupied with his time.

i thought seelix was a pokemon, doesn't that conflict with your name? also, i am quite confident that you are not king of the Takaris.

That reminds me, i havent introduced my self yet, have I? my name is yawning squirtle and i am not fond of capitalization. I am however fond of drugs.

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

19Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Takari dude, you sound almost just like Mykan. just a simple observation.

20Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

LOL! He kinda does!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

21Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:21 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Not trying to offend anyone here but, you and Dakari could seriously be brothers...

22Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Takari, Daraki ...

MAN BOTH OF YOU USE BIG WORDS! >.<

hmm making a small event seem hugely overrated...

both use fanfiction.net...

both post usually long replies...

your SURE your NOT mykan?!

23Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

cuz u sure act like him... >.>

24Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan