Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol your definately one of wolf's fwiends xD

77Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

EcoBottle wrote:Hi, I'm EcoBottle

I'm 21 years old and I love to play sports.

I am a Raven and Beast Boy fan, and if that's so wrong to believe in a couple, then I don't see why. People can believe in whatever they want, that's the law of nature, science, and pretty much every religion on earth.

If you disagree with me, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Also, the evidence pretty much outweighs everything else.

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 TTComic___Page_5_by_SparkyX

They kissed each other

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Chu_by_0Pandoras0tear0

HE KISSED HER!

Logic, its what makes the world go round.

Thank you for inviting me to this site Wolf Very Happy

You do realize that both of those are fancomics, right?

78Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

the top one is from the actual comics, the 2nd is a fancomic... i think... right?

79Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

:3 Injur XD wrote:the top one is from the actual comics, the 2nd is a fancomic... i think... right?

No. The top one is a fancomic by well known tt fan artist Sparky X.

The actual comic page is this:

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Garraven_kiss_tt30

80Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ive seen tht 1 b4! o_o! hmm

81Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Caboose wrote:
:3 Injur XD wrote:the top one is from the actual comics, the 2nd is a fancomic... i think... right?

No. The top one is a fancomic by well known tt fan artist Sparky X.

The actual comic page is this:

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Garraven_kiss_tt30
Haven't read the actual story, cus' I don't read the comics (dey be suckin' mon!) But I'm fairly sur it's been stated that Raven herself said she only did that to make him ''shape up'' or something like that. There was some sort of crisis if I remember correctly. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm also fairly sure that Rae and bb got together, but broke up shortly after cus' Raven didn't love him. Once again, feel free to correct me, but make sure it's correct and not just an opinion. I'm not trying to start a flame war (again...), just wanna make sure xD

82Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

there was a flame war? o_O? where the hell was i??

83Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

:3 Injur XD wrote:there was a flame war? o_O? where the hell was i??
Dunno if you could really call it a flame war cus' I'm not 100% sure I know the exact definition yet, but me and deforestation_sensation had quite an argument about BB and Terra a while back. Ended in a truce though. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him for months oO

84Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Takari-Lord Seelix

Takari-Lord Seelix

MadmanRobz wrote:
:3 Injur XD wrote:there was a flame war? o_O? where the hell was i??
Dunno if you could really call it a flame war cus' I'm not 100% sure I know the exact definition yet, but me and deforestation_sensation had quite an argument about BB and Terra a while back. Ended in a truce though. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him for months oO

He was BANNED for being AL CONE, a member of PROJECT AFTER.

I am in touch with him though... he says "Hello." But he used more words than that. And then he went on a tangent about the military... Al Cone is TALKATIVE.

85Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Raven broke it off with Beast Boy to protect him. She'd just struggled with her fathers influence recently, which prompted it. The whole scene was written to make it clear she still has feelings for him.

Hell, she even says after he left that it was hard on her too.

It's pretty clear they both love one another; they're just not together right now. It's kind of an on again-off again relationship at the moment.

86Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yea. he was sometimes funny, tho... and fun to argue with, no doubt ^-^

87Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I wuv bb and rae ^^ Introduce Yourself - Page 4 5910 / Introduce Yourself - Page 4 971218

88Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Blackwolf wrote:I wuv bb and rae ^^ Introduce Yourself - Page 4 5910 / Introduce Yourself - Page 4 971218

Awwww, Now I have to hate you Introduce Yourself - Page 4 992327

89Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

........-_-

90Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Rianna Lauren

Rianna Lauren

Hello. Smile
Some of you may already know me but I'll go ahead and post - Hi, my name's Rianna. You can call me Riri or Ria. I'm from Indonesia. I'm (obviously) a fan of Teen Titans and everything DC. I like writing and creating/managing websites.
A big hello to you all. Smile

Last edited by Rianna Lauren on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thanks a lot. -___-")

http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

91Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Riri??? o_O?!

Welcome to the blue forum ^-^

Last edited by Brownies PWN on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ............)

92Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Hey Rir!!! I mean, uh, welcome newbie... xD

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

93Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Hello. Smile
Some of you may already know me but I'll go ahead and post - Hi, my name's Rianna. You can call me Riri or Ria. I'm from Indonesia. I'm (obviously) a fan of Teen Titans and everything DC. I like writing and creating/managing websites.
A big hello to you all. Smile

You are going to have so much fun before you get banned for not sucking up to the boss...

94Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

Hello, I'm Starfire_02, if I sound familer it's because I have been on here before. I live in San Deigo, and I'm 14. Hope I'll be able to contribute more to the forum Smile

95Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Rianna Lauren

Rianna Lauren

Starfire_02 wrote:Hello, I'm Starfire_02, if I sound familer it's because I have been on here before. I live in San Deigo, and I'm 14. Hope I'll be able to contribute more to the forum Smile

Very Happy That's really you?

http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

96Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:Hello, I'm Starfire_02, if I sound familer it's because I have been on here before. I live in San Deigo, and I'm 14. Hope I'll be able to contribute more to the forum Smile

Very Happy That's really you?
Who else? Introduce Yourself - Page 4 693196 Really who else? Introduce Yourself - Page 4 328455 Hey Rianna, sry to reply so late. Life's been... troubling. Introduce Yourself - Page 4 367338

97Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YAY RIRI AND STAR Very Happy!. and im very late OO oh psh i always am Razz

98Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

Better late, than never Wolf! lol

99Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD u got datz rite Very Happy (and as always my spelling is ccruddy)

100Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 am

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

Wow lotta ladies on this site XD!!

Yo I'm Trucido, which means Slayer FyI. 14 right now, big TT fan. Robin and Cyborg are my faves though not as a couple XD But for shipping I normally go RobxRea, and a some-what of a crack shipping of BBxStar. Don't dis it, they would make a cute couple... XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum