Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OMG A TRANSVESTITE

152Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Mango wrote:OMG A TRANSVESTITE

*facepalm*

Why exactly would you think I'm a transvestite? And do you even know what that is?

153Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Mango wrote:I now pronounce you man and wife.

Hahahaha, that's--that's pretty funny! Haha, yeah, it's...it's...

...wait...no, no it's not funny...no...

Gosh, how embarrassing for you...

154Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.O you are a.... girl? Wolf ^^; wow i feel stupid

155Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

You guy's are awful.... Can't a girl also be cynical?

Don't you check a person's profile out before you talk to them? This is like, the second time an admin has offended me..

156Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Im sorry gal! Psh people get my gender mixed up all the time, (girl here too). Im personally horrible at guessing genders Wolf ^^; Im so sorry Sad

157Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

The White Wolf wrote:Im sorry gal! Psh people get my gender mixed up all the time, (girl here too). Im personally horrible at guessing genders Wolf ^^; Im so sorry Sad

*facepalm*

158Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yeah, wolf fails like that XD

159Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

sowie Wolf ^^;

160Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Mr. Sandman

Mr. Sandman

Why did Mango ban me? I believe that he only did so because of my skin color! I'm gonna get my lawyer—who is also my parole officer, by the way—to handle this guy with a lawsuit.

161Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 pm

He did that? That, children, is called racism.

162Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

He banned you because you kept asking where all the white girls are.

Note - all of us are underage... except for Mykan. You're free to have him.

163Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 am

He's just trying to get some tail, nothing wrong with that.

164Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i think murphey wants to eff sandman.

165Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Then Murphey comes and facepalms then says Mango is yet another admin that has offended him/her.

166Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Injur wrote:Then Murphey comes and facepalms then says Mango is yet another admin that has offended him/her.

Which is unfair; he's had full-body cramps for the past three days! The fact that he can even make a post in such a terrible state of being is nothing short of a miracle, and it takes a brave man to post on the internet when he's in such dire straights.

Bravo, sir Mango, bravo indeed!

167Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

it only lasted an hour Sad

168Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Mango wrote:it only lasted an hour Sad

But what an hour it must have been...!

169Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well,
Imagine u get a cramp in ur leg,u know how afterwards it hurts to walk?
kinda how it felt

170Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:47 am

Mango wrote:Well,
Imagine u get a cramp in ur leg,u know how afterwards it hurts to walk?
kinda how it felt

Ok, see, you're not a woman, I think, so you know nothing of cramps.

171Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Boys can't get cramps? o.o?

172Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

Injur wrote:Boys can't get cramps? o.o?

I'm not saying they can't get cramps, just that women get cramps and variations of other ailments once a month. So, Mango, an hour of feeling like you have a leg cramp? I feel sooooo sorry for you *sarcasm*

173Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

im not aking you to
and i'm fourteen, puberty gives you cramps.
Even long after it's over -.-

174Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 am

Nightwing

I'm the red hood. This is not debateable.

Bam.

175Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Al Sharpon

Al Sharpon

I'm Al Sharpon. it used to be Al Sharpton, but then I realized that was my slave name, but I'm not to creative.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum