Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:12 pm

ReitrollRepeatsInRed

ReitrollRepeatsInRed

Greetings, humans. Just in case you missed me in the chatroom yesterday, I'm introducing myself here. I heard about this forum from an acquaintance of mine. I think his username name here is Al Sharpon. I'm here to have fun, not because I want new episodes of Teen Titans. (Though I did at one point. Those days are over.)

Now don't worry. I won't harass all of you. Kihihihihihi. . .>:3

177Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

hi giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!!!

im aaaaaaaaaaalll smiles, and liek my name sez, im aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall smiils! i Can't wait to have loads of fn here! ^_^_^

178Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YOUR ALL WELCOME HERE TT FAN OR NOT (btw any anime fans uatamanically pwn all just sayin Rape Face )

179Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

The White Wolf wrote:YOUR ALL WELCOME HERE TT FAN OR NOT

Except me apparently? This is Limited Time Offer, I joined... yesterday and got banned today after posting once to say hello and popping into the chat box once. I assume it was a mistake? What happened? I was polite, never spammed and said maybe 15 things in the chat room all of which was not mean spirited nor bad in any way?

I know you guys mentioned you were having an influx in trolls, but to automatically ban every new member seems a little off. Like I said, I assume it was a mistake. If so:

Hi, I'm Boy Howdy!

180Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I dont remember banning anybody but hey if ya'll have a problem or complants message meh cuaz i wike people to fel welcomed ^.^ and I'm sorry if ya'll were treated wike dat

181Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yeah I don't even remember a LimitedTimeOffer on the site anyway XD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

182Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I dont remember half de crud anymore XDDDDD

183Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

184Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

I am DEEPLY ANNOYED.

FIRST I discover that DS has hijacked my account COMPLETELY. THEN, when I assume that I'll be given a REASONABLE and JUST CHANCE to ACCOUNT for what happened, my account is BANNED and DELETED COMPLETELY. And to top it all OFF, my cursed SISTER gets a hold of my laptop for SEVERAL DAYS, and USES it to create an ACCOUNT on here!

This worked to my ADVANTAGE, however, as when I got it BACK, I simply took her account, changed everything to MY name (except for the EMAIL, which I should do SOON), and I now have a place here again...I HOPE.

Needless to say... I am going to have a CONVERSATION with SEVERAL PEOPLE.

But until then... I am BACK. And it feels GOOD.

185Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

nothing against you seelix. not at all.
But you gave DS ur password.
He can't even be trusted with the smilies. he's a troll.
and like all other trolls, they have no rights on our forum. So sais I,
But my word isn't like a gods, but wolf runs the forum...
im rambling, point is, don't give anyone yourpassword.
AT ALL.

186Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix Im dredfully sorry about all of this, if you have complaints or concerns please pm me. I'll try mah best to fix them. But erm next time ya'll might not wanna give somebody ur password. And dot worry you wont be banned again any time soon.

187Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Wait, who was his sister? o.o

So you gave DS your password or he made you give it to him...

*goes to the library*

188Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

wow ingy u really paw attension

189Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

DraculaMarth

DraculaMarth
Titan Trainee

Is this the Introduction topic? Hi, guys. I'm SelfHighFive623, but I mostly answer to SHF

190Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Introduction topic or Random Topics topic. XD hi and welcome :3

191Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yeah, it's both... XD

192Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Mango wrote:yeah, it's both... XD
Wow.. how often do you change your avatar? I think you change your underpants more than you do your avatar.

193Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

We enjoy changing avatars Wolf ^^;

194Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

The White Wolf wrote:We enjoy changing avatars Wolf ^^;
I see that.. maybe I should pick up that habit ... maybe not.

195Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Why not?
If I see a reason to change my avatar, wheter it be i just don't like it or i just feel like it or i find a better one, then I have that right.
You do too, you know.
Why not try it?

And I change my underpants once a day...
and my avatar about evety week/two weeks/few days

196Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I RESENT THAT COMMENT!

I changed my avatar on Saturday Smile

So we're picky and often bored with em? So what?

197Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Erm I should change mine too XD

198Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm

titansfan

titansfan

Good day everyone.

I have decided to join this here forum. My SN is TitansFan, which means I am a Teen Titans fan obviously. Of course, I also like going to see movies, listening to music and going out and about.

199Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

allow me to be the first to give you a fruity-welcome Rape Face

200Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

TitansFan wrote:Good day everyone.

I have decided to join this here forum. My SN is TitansFan, which means I am a Teen Titans fan obviously. Of course, I also like going to see movies, listening to music and going out and about.

HI TITANS FAN! Welcome to da site, mon Very Happy well whatdya know, most of us like Teen Titans too ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum