Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ok, so i wuz 2 years old so WUT?

52Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I was......... 5 i thnk XD im 14 nows

53Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

that proves NOTHING mykan!!!!

54Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Shocked

55Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 23, 2010 11:59 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

----- wrote:

What happened between me, her and Seelix happened long before you were in first grade. You wouldn't know Digimon back then and how their names can COMBINE unlike any other couple fandom out there...

proves nothing!!!!!!!!!

56Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

NightFire

NightFire

Hia Im NightFire the cross of nightwing and Starfore. Im Wolf's buddy from school.

57Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

NightFire wrote:Hia Im NightFire the cross of nightwing and Starfore. Im Wolf's buddy from school.

cool username lol XD

58Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol yeh I helped her with her account... I was with her when she made it XD yeah... fun times

59Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

fun times that was like 5 minutes ago XD

60Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 9:26 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yeah XDD

61Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

SCHOO'S OVER IN A WEEK!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

62Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

FOR ME ANOTHER MONTH BUT WE ALSO HAVE A FOUR DAY WEEKEND AND THE LAST WEEK IS ALL PLAYIN SO YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

63Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

in july??? i get out june 4... in... umm... how mny days r in may? o_o?

64Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I get out in June 17 when do u get back into school?

65Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

august/ september something idk the exact date but somewhere round thr

66Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDD ima get back in like august ..last day of it verses spetember 2

67Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

somewhere between thr yea.

68Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 30, 2010 10:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol yeah

69Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

it was so long ago... *FLASHBACK MODE*

70Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

71Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

school's out! HOORAH!

72Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Hi, I'm EcoBottle

I'm 21 years old and I love to play sports.

I am a Raven and Beast Boy fan, and if that's so wrong to believe in a couple, then I don't see why. People can believe in whatever they want, that's the law of nature, science, and pretty much every religion on earth.

If you disagree with me, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Also, the evidence pretty much outweighs everything else.

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 TTComic___Page_5_by_SparkyX

They kissed each other

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Chu_by_0Pandoras0tear0

HE KISSED HER!

Logic, its what makes the world go round.

Thank you for inviting me to this site Wolf Very Happy

73Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

EcoBottle wrote:Hi, I'm EcoBottle

I'm 21 years old and I love to play sports.

I am a Raven and Beast Boy fan, and if that's so wrong to believe in a couple, then I don't see why. People can believe in whatever they want, that's the law of nature, science, and pretty much every religion on earth.

If you disagree with me, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Also, the evidence pretty much outweighs everything else.

They kissed each other

HE KISSED HER!

Logic, its what makes the world go round.

Thank you for inviting me to this site Wolf Very Happy

Now now... take it easy due... one thing we don't tollerate here is couple rivalry... I'm a BBxTerra shipper, and I don't really care so much that there are BB-raes... but you have a right to exist and support the fandom.

You'll fit in just fine with us.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

74Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol nice pics Very Happy Very Happy welcome 2 the site.

75Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

EcoBottle

EcoBottle
Titan Trainee

Whatever you say homie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum