Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+35
BoyHowdy
Seelix
ReitrollRepeatsInRed
Al Sharpon
Nightwing
Mr. Sandman
Lilmiss
Kamica Blade
JumpOffdaRoof
Trucido
StarryNight
Rianna Lauren
EcoBottle
NightFire
Mango ‹з
The White Wolf
Daikeru-Queen Mitsune
RustleXer
BoldPuppy
Rad Red
Yawning Squirtle
Drück Mich
Caboose
Takari-Lord Seelix
LexiNicole
Loner
Akuni
MadmanRobz
hahaman24
Aeris
drakzus
TTgirl
Injur
Mykan
Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Rad Red

Rad Red
Titan Trainee

Hello.

My name is Rad Red.

And I'm here to have some fun.

27Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Sup.

28Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 am

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

Mk. I'm BoldPuppy.

Try not to get too excited because I might pee. On your carpet. Or shoe. Whichever is closer.

That was a joke.

Why am I here? To boldy go where no (wo)man has gone before.

Yes, I that means I'm a girl.

And that first part up there was another joke. The second, not so much. Or is it?

Your memory will now be wiped in 3...2...1.

Have a nice day.

29Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

nice.

30Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

BoldPuppy wrote:Mk. I'm BoldPuppy.

Try not to get too excited because I might pee. On your carpet. Or shoe. Whichever is closer.

That was a joke.

Why am I here? To boldy go where no (wo)man has gone before.

Yes, I that means I'm a girl.

And that first part up there was another joke. The second, not so much. Or is it?

Your memory will now be wiped in 3...2...1.

Have a nice day.
*GASP* NO WAY! Liez! Liez! There are no women on the internet!! O.O

31Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 am

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

Correct. It is, in fact, all lies.

All of it.

32Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:O

33Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 am

RustleXer

RustleXer

hey what's up guys? i'm RustleXer and i belong to http://titans.forumotion.com/forum.htm but i guess i decided to say hey what's going on, on this site? xD

your leader (Mykan) is a pretty good leader if i might add Smile *sarcasm intended*

go ahead and rage against me if you will, convince me otherwise of things, i would love to see you guys try Smile

i know i've already poured gasoline into the fire, but you know what? i love playing with fire ;) hehe

love you all Smile

34Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

^^ lolz

35Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Excuse me! Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Greatest American Hero wrote:No... we pretty much all agree that he's terrible. He never bothers to read the forums though. He's pretty much confined to the cb.

I do so look around, and frankly, I don't like your insult!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

36Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:
Greatest American Hero wrote:No... we pretty much all agree that he's terrible. He never bothers to read the forums though. He's pretty much confined to the cb.

Uh. It's more of a statement of fact, really. You don't ever do anything, except be in the chatbox and show people your fan fiction.

37Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Dakari-King Mykan wrote:

Uh. It's more of a statement of fact, really. You don't ever do anything, except be in the chatbox and show people your fan fiction.

Well your still wrong...

I got some of the fourms on WATCH... the important ones. The posting fourms are okay

Bu I won't tollerate nayone fighting. So again, if you wanna talk, you do it byt PM or the CB... but not liek this... I won't have people fighting.

38Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

who's fighting? *looks around*

39Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

Greetings. My name... is Daikeru-Queen Mitsune! Yaoi Authress Extraordinair!

While Mykan, Seelix, and their friends fought aimlessly, I sought Peace!

Truly, Daisuke-kun and Takeru-kun's love was not with Hikari-chan, but with eachother!

But that was all in the past. Seelix told me that this place was Mykan's current Stomping Ground, so I decided to create an account, and observe...

40Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well welcome indeed

41Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

mykan can u translate that?

42Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 12:00 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol nice injur

43Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

both her and seelix in their "intros" said "...AND...OBSERVE...!" Shocked

44Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

Daikeru-Queen Mitsune

Injur XD wrote:both her and seelix in their "intros" said "...AND...OBSERVE...!" Shocked
Well yes, of course.

There is Nothing else to do here, really.

45Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

GAH! My brother became a Naruto freak and now everytime I hear some word in japanese I think of what fuels my brother's temptation to attempt to kill me everyday, so, therefore, I get sad.
Mitsune reminds me of something from NAruto so, therefore, everytime I think of you, person, I always get sad.
Sad
But, anyway, WELCOME Very Happy

46Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 5:46 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDDDD Well some of us on here r crazy like Mangy, some r quiet but can go crazy like mahself, and others r serious like Mykan... whome of which I think u sould speak too u two seem alike

Oh and Welcome!

47Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed May 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yep. her and mykan and seelix could b... Group of People With Awkward Names!! XD

48Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty You'll understand... one day Thu May 20, 2010 12:48 am

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Injur XD wrote:yep. her and mykan and seelix could b... Group of People With Awkward Names!! XD

What happened between me, her and Seelix happened long befor eyou were in first grade. You wouldn't know Digimon back then and how their names can COMBINE unlike any other couple fandom out there...

49Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yea? wut year?

50Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty The war began Thu May 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Injur XD wrote:yea? wut year?

in 2000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]